All Comments on 'Try A Little Tenderness'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Great story

I want to thank you for sharing your stories here. I am really enjoying them and look forward to the next story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

One feels their emotions, their devotion to each other. Once again Sarah your skill as a writer and your knowledge of the english language is evident.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago

What you do so well, better than just about anyone, is to combine a really deep story with hot sex. I am so drawn into the stories of love and loss experienced by Hannah and Hari, and the tender way they deal with loss and grief, and inspired by how they find ways into new love. And at the very same time I am thrilled and excited by the heat of their touch - and unlike others who are good at the stories and feelings stuff, you don't hesitate to give us the juicy details of the sex. What a fabulous combination! I am inspired and want to write like you. You are helping me beyond this inspiration - reading this story I remembered how I shudder in a deeply involuntary way when I am really excited and my wife reaches over, touches me in a certain way that suggests sex. A shudder I would have until recently denied it exists, but actually it is my soul waking up to a call from far beyond the here and now.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Hi Sara, tried to send feedback problem with server.

Read both stories of Hannah and Hari again how many times is that ? But reading you is never time wasted,I keep saying this but it never becomes less true, as are your stories. Always enjoyable, as the kettles always boiling.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zover 3 years agoAuthor
Devilboby

Hey I hope I've managed to send a message to you, to say thanks for your comments on this story and Heat - I really appreciate them, and these ones made my otherwise gloomy Monday morning a lot brighter! Sara

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Wow, it would be great to be that in love with someone so physically and mentally and they with you, that you couldn’t stand not being with them physically and then when you are you need to be touching them, kissing them, consuming them so totally. I think that both people having the love language of “touch” and being in love with each other is like that. I’m like the that but unfortunately my other half isn’t. I’m very envious of the people in your story. Great story keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous