Trying It Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say that was your first mistake. What else was there?"

"It was that night we had the lobster and steamers. I don't think we've EVER showered together, and I can't remember the last time you initiated sex. Then there was the sex itself; the rare times I get a blow job is only after a lot of begging and a lot of oral on my part. This time you took it eagerly, and didn't need me to reciprocate.

"I knew something was up, so was somewhat prepared, though not for what you hit me with! I thought maybe you maxed out the credit card, or let some guy get a little inappropriate at your Girls' Night Out.

"I blame my shock at what you said with my stupid response. I honestly believe that if I had more time for a considered response I never would have said what I did.

"When I told Heather what I had done, she told me that I was a fool and said that I should call it off.

"While I agreed with her, I felt that you started this, that you should be the one to call it off. To be honest, I think I did want to experience sex with Heather. Somehow I got her to agree to the scheme, even though she had extreme reservations. I flatter myself to think that she did feel an attraction to me, and saw this as an opportunity to act on it without guilt.

"It nearly tore my heart out to leave the house that night, knowing what you were going to be doing. I'll regret not hugging you close and stopping you until my dying day."

John broke down crying, and I went over and hugged him to my breast.

"It wasn't just you, John, you gave me several chances to call it off but I didn't. This may hurt you, John, but I'm going to be completely honest. At first, I was turned on, and our foreplay was kind of hot; but when it came to the actual sex I just couldn't get into it. Oh, the physical stimulation was there, but in my mind, all I could see was you and Heather, her firm young body doing things for you that I wouldn't.

"What tore it for me was how full of himself he was when he finished, like he was 'God's gift to women.' I jumped up and ran to the shower to scrub him off me, and I was happy that he was asleep when I came out. I slept on the couch that night, and was grateful that he was still asleep when I woke up. I got dressed as fast as I could and got out of there, and here we are."

"Yes," John said, "here we are, but the question is, where are we going?"

"I don't know, and I don't care, as long as we're going there together."

John gave a wan smile and hugged me close.

"I don't think you have to worry about that, Babe," he said, this time with a big smile.

"Oh, Jane, you said you had a little more to talk about after I had my say."

I don't think I've ever blushed so hard.

"Well, you know how our love life had become a little routine?"

"I think we've solved THAT problem," John said with a smirk as I hit him with the towel.

"You know what I mean, asshole."

"Yes, Honey, I'm sorry, I just couldn.t resist the opening. Please, go on."

"You remember when I seduced you before telling you what I wanted?"

"Remember? I don't think I'll ever forget it."

"Then our two 'set the bar' nights?"

He just nodded with a big shit-eating grin on his face.

"Well, it made me realize that I really enjoyed the more uninhibited sex, especially when you would eat me. I even realized I liked sucking cock, YOUR cock that is."

"Just what do you intend to do with your new-found knowledge?"

"I think we should use the Scientific Method, go upstairs and conduct some experiments!"

We did just that, and have never looked back.

Did I ever have some fear about what happened with Heather? I suppose I wouldn't be human if I didn't; but whenever they arose I redoubled my efforts to keep John happy, and he surely never gave me any reason to doubt his love and devotion."