All Comments on 'Trying To Convince Her'

by Elhotman

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your number one

loser on this site congrads cock breath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I suppose it DOES

take quite a bit of convincing to turn a normal woman into a diseased used-up skank. Yep, after a life-time of taking care of her pussy, and thinking on it as a precious thing, she needs that little extra incentive to stop caring about it from a health and grooming stand-point, and the positive reinforcement is needed so she can gradually come to accept it looking like a hunk of chewed upon rotting roast beef! Yes, Sluts are SO sexy! You too can be the envy of the neighborhood, with your very own whore! Next, knock her teeth out! Why does she need those, when she gets all her protien from guzzling cum?? And those teeth just get in the way when delivering pro quality blowjobs. Now you know why the crack-whores downtown get all the business! So thanks very much in creating a dialogue that helps the average guy learn how to talk his (not for very much longer) 'best girl' into becomeing the town bike. Because God knows that no normal woman would ever want to be degraded like this by ANYBODY, much less the husband she finds herself respecting and loving less and less every minute he talks about this bullshit!

Funny how some folks think that it is the BTB crowd around here that hates women.

Gee, can't anyone else see the mysogany over-flowing in this piece of garbage?

"Ugh, I don't HATE women, persay.....I just think that the only value they have is being a cum dump for 5 guys in a pool, or any stranger who is brave (if you think risk taking behavior is brave?) enough to give her a try"

I don't think that EVERY person is a mysoganist, but I agree that folks who have little to no respect for women are twice as likely to be conscidered as such.

Good luck convincing her buddy, because you sure as hell didn't convince me!

But then again, maybe this 'fantasy' of yours is really about trying to convince yourself.....(hmmmmmmm?.........)

"If I am OK with it, than I'm not a wimpy cuckold, right?"

Yeah fantasy boy, Keep Dreaming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're kidding, aren't you?

I try to refrain from extremely negative comments, but this is totally and absolutely terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoyed your story

hope there is more to come. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Does any sensible person think like this?

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Exactly what I want my wife to do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SICK!!!!!

This is one of the sickest stories ever.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
5 love your effort

and the story rocked!!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This is a sad story...

This is a sad story...I don't say it's sick, but a sad one, with a husband that shows no love or respect for his wife...That's sad...Most of the times in LW stories is the wife that shown no respect for the husband...But not this time...The story isn't sick, but this husband yes, it's a sick man that only think in his own pleasure...1*

babockbabockabout 9 years ago
Awesome

How come all the comments of people that don't like the story are all anonymous?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
OK

Why do commenters with phony names wax superior to those named anonymous? IQ challenged perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great exciting erotic literature, if you are 13 years old. Just more Bonnie fodder.

Just stupid people pretending they are married. Yeah, they may have gone through a ceremony and have a piece of paper, but they have no marriage. Maybe a partnership of mutual contempt or disrespect? And that's fine if it works for them. But lets not insult the intelligence by calling it a marriage. Really boring embarrassing characters. Glad it works for Ronnie, I mean Johnnie.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

I think he wants to be fucked by big cocks more than she does

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hated your effort

and the story sucked big time. Read a couple of paragraphs. That's all it took to realize where this shit was going. Only the likes of bonnietaylor2 would relish a story like this. Perverted whores like to suck on big dick and have them explode in their sick mouths.

Got another chuckle out of the idiot who questioned the anonymous, himself having a fake name and about as anonymous as you can get. Somehow they think their fake name makes them superior. What a bunch of idiots, loving wives attracts.

Sick authors and sick readers. 1*

magmamanmagmamanabout 9 years ago
OK.

So I didn't like the story either, not my thing. My response is to not vote at all, in fact, I didn't even finish it.

Then I see the comments I cringe at many of them. Some come in here, they must realize that only part way through the story is not their thing as I did.

So WHY leave hateful and filthy comments, why bother?

It's happened to me also, enough that I am close to not bothering to post. I find myself rereading stories I have begun, and being concerned about how some will react. Sure, just "ignore" some will say.

Authors are all thin skinned, it affects them, there is no way around that.

Perhaps it is time for administration to eliminate the "anonymous" comments, that won't stop all of the BS of course, but it would help.

I say this because so many of the authors I DO like, clearly have given up and moved on. Good tales are becoming a rare thing on this website.

Just MHO,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@MGM

As someone who has posted double digit stories in Loving Wives, I can understand your feelings. I no longer post. Basically, although I enjoy the writing process, all the fun has been taken out of posting on Lit. I'm someone who tried to experiment and be original, tried to write unique stories between classic cheating wives stories and the ubiquitous cuckold stories.

I really enjoyed constructive criticism, and even negative comments didn't bother me at all if they were respectful, however, unless your story falls into a certain cliché, no matter how well the story is written, you're going to get bombed and trashed. Intelligent feedback is the life blood of authors. Unfortunately, the commenters ultimately only have themselves to blame for the lack of quality postings.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 9 years ago
Loved it.

Thanks for sharing this sexy little post. The fantasy of crossing the line is almost as fun as actually doing it, if not better. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes magmaman, good tales are hard to come by

in the loving wives category, that's because nine out of ten are humiliating willing cuckold tales where guys get their rocks off watching their wives being fucked by another. Now that's erotic. Not. I keep hoping by giving these tales a one star rating they would get the message and move on, to other categories like fetish, but to no avail. They just keep coming. Ever notice how many new scum writers they are on a weekly basis? If I was an established writer, I would have doubts too about posting in this category. 1* for this drivel.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ Anonymous there are few erotic stories in LW anymore

I didn't read this one because of the insightful comments and thank all of you who saved me time and aggravation.

In my mind there is a huge gap between erotica and porn just like there is a gap between thriller and slasher movies. I have yet to attempt to read a willing cuck story that had much in the way of character development or even plot. Cookie cutter porn for the most part.

This is not to say that I am in favor of BTB tales either but willing cuckold stories are about as misogynist as is gets. Women are cast as harridans who prefer to humiliate the husband that they chose and deny them any kind of normal intimacy. These are sexual and social deviants and not typical of women at all.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesabout 9 years ago
good story

I like what you are doing with this. Keep it up and just avoid the Comment Drama.

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
Hi again seekeraz.

Haven't I met you somewhere before?

I agree there is a world of difference between erotica and porn, and I don't think this story is good erotica.

But what would you be looking for in a good erotic LW cuckold story? For example, have you read Jenny Gently's 'Journey Into Cuckoldry'? It is one of the best I have found in the LW category but, as you know, I like stories where the woman has a reasonable degree of control of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re. "So few good tales in LW"

Gee, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the toxic culture of this website, could it? The legion of morons who visit this site on a daily basis to spit their bile and preach their morality have succeeded in their mission to deter talented authors from contributing quality erotic stories to this site. Why bother spending days, weeks or months writing a story, just to give the primitive monkeys in the Loving Wives section another target for their daily shit-flinging exercises?

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
More flaming of authors who try to give us something to read...

I am beginning to think that more author's would just not allow comments and not have to put up with the naysayers on here that trash other's work. You don't like a story? Keep it to your self and move on. Better yet move on to alt.sex.stories.moderated or stoiesonline.net and don't waste bandwidth. I'll usually give a 5 to counter-act the score of the 1's.

Now, that I've ranted, I liked it. Wish I knew she was Latin to begin with because it would have added to the imagery. But it would hope you will continue a series, don't let her be convinced too easily, but finally give in to her husband's wishes.

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
re: flaming and "so few good tales"

As a first time contributor I decided to allow voting and all comments on Lue to Lucy, and I am glad that I did. Among the truly incredible bile expressed against my characters, and even against me as author, were some really useful and thoughtful gems.

I also engaged with the commentariat, and I wish more authors would do that and turn the comments section into an intelligent conversation. Perhaps the unintelligent may then see that they are out of their depth and incapable of contributing anything serious. (I live in hope.)

I hope this author also searches for those gems as well and doesn't give up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please

Waiting to see more. So far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Five stars. This is honest and to the point. The sheer informal directness of it is refreshing.

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
She is close.

Your next job cuckold is let her make the rules. And you follow them. IF that means chastity and eating creampie, then do it. It will be more than worth it to see her fucked by a real hung stud, like me. Let her keep making rules so she feels in charge. You follow along and enjoy watching. You know deep down that is what you really want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One star rating

Please stop writing. Signed, everyone who can read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't miss out on getting a slut wife

Young men are slow to mature and realize how hot it can be to have a slut that loves you, and makes sex an important part of her life. Her sexual happiness will mean greater happiness for the man that she loves. And for the hesitant wife, it is different than you were probably taught, but men want a wife that love sex. That can include them loving it enough to have multiple sexual partners so long as they remain in love with their chosen mate.

ElhotmanElhotmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I’d like to thank you all for your comments. Both good and bad. I am learning from both. What I am mostly learning is that there are different type of people with different appetites. I am by no means an English major, so I can understand if you say my story is trash, based on structure. What I do not understand is those who hate the story for it’s content. You can not deny the fact that no matter how much you hate what was written, it happens every day all over. It is a fact. Some people like dirty, kinky sex. Some men love watching their wives get fucked. Some wives love getting fucked by men who are not their husbands. Some have been sluts all their lives, others had the urge but never acted on them till given the ok to do so. I do not post here to become a great writer. I post here because I want to write sex stories of my liking. I hope to get better both with my structure and content. Your comments are helping me achieve that, so please, keep them coming. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
elhot

I think the reason you see such divisiveness is that this fetish/kink is unhealthy.

There is no ifs ands and buts about it. Marriage is designed to unite two people in a business partnership, based on trust and respect. That's the only way to bring up healthy children. Children in a broken home, at best, do okay in SPITE of their upbringing. Disrespect, self humiliation, and lies are a sign of an unhealthy psyche. Yes, people have a HUGE spectrum of fetishes. But fetishes aren't all equal. Some men and women need to be hurt and disrespected because of a horrible childhood trauma. That's not healthy, but it IS a kink.

That is why people react so strongly to this kink. They instinctively see a sick and broken person that has unhealthy coping skills. It's like watching someone drink themselves to death. But with these wife/husband stories there is usually kids involved, or will be. That brings up a POWERFUL reflex humans have had and many animals, protecting children.

I don't care that you have this kink. Enjoy it! Enjoy booze! I'm all about grown adults choosing their own paths. But I'm only hoping you understand why many people have such a disgust for your fetish. It's mostly instinct. People may not fully understand why they get upset and angry, but the same way sickness repels people, so do unhealthy life choices. Even gross fetishes like scat don't rot the family unit. You have to understand out of all the fetishes out there, cuckoldry is right down there with snuff and rape for the damage it does. Psychological damage, physical damage, and it's ability to spread it's negativity to others only partially involved.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Comments

I see the comments about running off competent authors from LW. After reading this steaming pile, surely you're not calling this guy competent, or good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot

I just showed this to my mother in law... I think she got excited by biiting her lips. Should I fuck her?

ElhotmanElhotmanover 2 years agoAuthor

speak directly with author, elhotman on kik at darkmeat617

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Good start.

Hopefully progresses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous