All Comments on 'Trying To Do The Decent Thing'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
Stupidity has a field day in this poor offering

She walks all over him, flaunts her infidelity in his face again and again and you want us to believe he's okay with it? Even for fiction I find this to be a leap too far. And she's still having sex with others, exposing him to every disease known to man. Why would he stay with the cheating slut? What possible reward would there be? They don't seem to have much of a family life and they sure don't have a sex life to speak of. It makes no sense to stay married. And the worst thing he's doing is setting an example for his children (who are glossed over in this story) that this type of behavior is acceptable on any level. And your ending? What was that? An attempt to be clever? You failed. This was simply a terrible story of a cheating whore and her spineless husband. Viewing scores from you other stories you might want to consider a change of pace if you post again. Your stories are not well accepted and the reasons should be obvious.

jsmythe300jsmythe300about 10 years ago
Are all of your stories like this one?

I am not sorry that I hate this story because your husband character has no balls 1*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Good writing, but difficult story

You are a good writer, but the cuck/black fetish is so not my thing. However, putting that aside, I don't think the sex scenes were sufficiently detailed for stroking, if one were so inclined, and frankly nothing else happened in the story. There was no real emotion in any of this, nor any conflict. At the end of the day, neither character was interesting. We learned nothing about her, save her love of big black cock, and nothing about him other than he loved big black cock, both in a heterosexual way.

So as a story it was really weak.

Chilley

ken philipsken philipsabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Mate, don't be discouraged by some of the comments. There are many loving husbands like your hero here, Glenn, who prefer to stay married and live with it. He comes across as real, and yes, he chose not to lose his wife even tho she has needs he can't fill. Some of my stories have a similar theme, and it is in my view much more human than some of the BTB stories about, like the horrible one today where the disgusting arsehole of a husband had a bucket of shit dumped on the lovers ("Special Dee"). Unlike those stories, these ones have emotions and reactions I can much more better comprehend. Jails are full of BTB idiots who have hurt or killed their wives (& sometimes husbands) due to their pathetic little egos. Love your work.

natscucknatscuckabout 10 years ago
I loved it

It always surprises me when I see negative comments from people complaining about the IR scene, or a white woman's absolute right to enjoy sex with Black Men, or complain when the white husband or b/f becomes a cuckold and loves her too much to leave her. Just in case you hadn't noticed...THIS SECTION IS TITLED INTERRACIAL LOVE!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT THIS SUBJECT THEN MOVE ON! ITS SIMPLE!... The fact remains that white women have been sexually attracted to Black Men FOREVER!!!! We grow up with all the myths and stories, we love a bit of danger & adventure and trust me I don't know of any of my friends who have not fantasised about Black Cock. I must also state that none of my friends are actually married to a Black Man. We are all now married to white men yet even some of those whose husbands are blessed with more than most white men, still get excited at the thought of a strong, handsome, Black Man. Currently the main rave for us is the chap that plays 'Luther' the detective on TV.

There is not one of us who wouldn't, given the chance, devour that Man!!!

Another thing to get straight in your minds is this. It takes a hell of lot more strength to accept your wives infidelity than it does to condemn her for it. I cannot express to you the absolute respect and gratitude I would have for man who acknowledged that I had the right to have a fulfilling and satisfying sex life, that he appreciated that it is not about LOVE (well not always - and I would say that if it was about love, then the marriage is over anyway) But it is about SEX, REALLY GOOD SEX.

Sex with Black Men has so many more edges for us than with white men. He doesn't have to have a huge cock, just a Black Cock, and for many of us, that's enough...but then there is the contrast in our bodies, his lips (OMG!) his muscle tone is 95% going to be better than yours. His stamina, his natural rhythm, his demeanour, his whole Alpha Aura, his smell, his taste...and his willingness to fuck us like we want and need to be fucked. I am not a slut, but I become one when I am with my Black Lover. I only see him 2 nights a month over one weekend a month, but when I do, I can be the slut I want to be for him without feeling embarrassed or awkward. He brings it out in me naturally. My husband doesn't and trust me I have tried, but as much as I do indeed love him, and it is not that I don't enjoy intimacy with him. But it is like being a dutiful wife, I take care of his needs, but in a very different way than I take care of my Black Lovers needs, in fact, scratch that, Black Men don't have 'needs' They don't need us and that is the key, they know we want them. It is US with the need, which is why we give our bodies so completely to Black Cock. In a way we simply never give ourselves to white men, who NEED us! Bottom Line, white make good husbands Black make Great, Unbelievable, Amazing Lovers!

I loved this story and I hope you will write more chapters. I want to see how things progress as Hubby becomes more embroiled into his self developing cuckold subspace and his wife begins to understand her husbands pleasure is moving from physical to mental stimulation, as is natural. She will discover that she naturally begins to assert herself over him, take control of his sex life and as she does she will bring herself to the conclusion that she wants to go Black Only. This story oodles more life in it. I can't wait read more.

Lena (UK) MWF (went Black Only 4 years ago)

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 10 years ago
Tittilated and left wondering

Although this is a typical IR tale, I have enjoyed the husband "coming of age" during the whole ordeal with his wife. I think there is still more to the story and hope you will continue it as I'd like to know how he starts to partake with her; perhaps allowing her lovers in their home, or he follows her to watch or perhaps one of his newly purchased videos finally finds her as the featured lady. There are so many options that it seems a shame to stop the story with us hanging on the edge of our seats.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 10 years ago
Wow, I loved this!!!

UKR ups the ante. Not only has the main protagonist's wife had her lover's baby, she's also gone interracial. Wow!

I'm not usually a fan of multiple partners (she should have been all Errol's outside of the home and developed more feelings for him), but this tale was still steaming hot and I enjoyed it immensely

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 10 years ago

BTW, why only 8 comments (before I posted mine)? I thought that there would have been lots of angry, outraged people

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
QUESTION #64

how far do the right thing take one into debauchery/ TK U MLJ LV NV

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Another sorry tale of barely repressed homosexuality.

The gay husband (note his oral fixation and how much he enjoys handling dildos) is eager to unload his wife on a hetero man.

A sad and dull story.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
characters

The husband is more f**ckd up than his wife. He would have grounds for a divorce based on the inteterational child probably getting most of the marital assets

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

ok story but i wanted more ir love on the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
conceptually lame

The author is very well versed and see's to his craft well.

The subject is so utterly distasteful and abhorrent that I thought just a word or two about the future should be interjected.

In all these stories, we learn of the "loving" woman who finds she cannot go without the big black cudgel being pounded into her bottomless pit of a quim. Does anyone look to ho it affects the "family" she supposedly "loves"? Sure, there is the gutless/spineless "loving" cuck who sees hesr as his only desire in the world... but what about the others? The children who go to school and get biullied by their peers for having that dark skinned "brother". It may not be so bad these days with the inbreeding of the races and the mutts that epitomize current British society, but in all reality it is no different in the black community when they talk about the "light" version of their kin. Obama was talked about as not a real nigger with his white mum and racist white banker grandmother (who put him thru the finest of prep schools and private universities...). Imagine what it's like for the commoners' children. They grow up with an honest hatred for the women in their lives and eventually join ISIS or the Black Panthers to rid themselves of the guilt of the faithless cockhunger of their mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay man writes "straight" story

Predictably produces wacko cuck gibberish. No erotic and really creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Repressed homosexual fantasy

A dull and witless example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fascinating

It’s fascinating how repressed gays develop elaborate excuses for worshipping large cocks and good looking men. Why don’t they simply admit they are gay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another asswipe author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a moron

You are so pathetic you should go live on another planet, She only told you because she had know choice so she cheated and would have continued to do so for the rest of your lives. How can anyone trust someone like that again and sure enough she is right back to the same old game. I had this done on me for real years ago. she never came home though because she knew she was dead if she did and her so called boss moved for fear of his life as I was going to skin him alive and castrate him just for fun.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Yes I agree

Pathetic doesn't even come close. A total moron is more like it, He hasn't got a wife anymore just a friend with a few benefits if you can even call it that.

If i hadn't known once the black baby was born that would have been the end of us if she had confessed by the time the first words were out I would already have left her never to be seen again.

I don't care how much I love her once she had committed adultery that would have been the end of us. I think some guys are so pathetic that they are scared they won't get another woman, Women are ten a penny especially the sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cornuto. That is why western civilization is about to disappear: European men are submissively giving their women - wives, daughters, mothers, sisters, .... - to migrants, specially if they are muslim or African refugees. Soon, those infiltrated soldiers will be sodomizing European men, also. Give 30 years. In nome of Civilization, Civilization will be destroyed.

husker506husker506about 2 years ago

This is probably one of the worst cuckold stories that I was read. I can't believe a rational sound man would encourage or allowed this to happened. Please don't think that your readers would think this was worth higher than a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This Paul is a pathetic excuse for a man. The stupid cunt wants huge black dick so much then let her have it, along with the crappy, impoverished lifestyle this pieces of shit Errol could provide. Kick her to the curb, out on her ass, bitch burned, done. Show some goddamned backbone and balls, you pathetic wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to conclude that all Englishman are faggots.No one would write such crap if they were men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously, grow some balls and kick the bitch out. Take your kids and move on. Hated this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stories like this should really be in the BDSM category, the entire point of the story is the guy being humiliated by his wife and the inadequacy and insecurities he feels... The whole BTB thing is cliché and all about how great the MC is and how dumb and evil she is for cheating on him, but that's at least offering the satisfaction of the main character getting some form of catharsis and a happy ending! This is just frustrating and sad, and just as unrealistic a reaction as, say, burning down the house! I don't think that anyone would willingly put themselves through the mental anguish of watching their wife get frustrated with their sex and go out to fuck other people, unless they were vouyers... And submissive, and maybe a tad bi-curious, why not write a story that embraces that instead of running a guy through the wringer for a kick?

I really didn't like this story at all, but I read it, so there's that. 3 stars seems fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously? “Need” and “want” are not the same thing. This is sad and morose degradation. Hoping against hope that this is just a perverse concoction from the author’s pervy, submissive, cucky brain, and not the recitation of a real life story. If real, it’s beyond pathetic and I hope against hope that the children aren’t absorbing all these marital, spousal abuse and self abuse. Each half of this disturbed couple needs an ass whipping. Both are beyond pathetic, especially the husband. Even in a permissive universe, there appears to be no limit to this sad hubby’s aptitude for self degradation. This story makes me feel like I need a bath. He doesn’t “love” her intensely as he insists, they’re just the classic co-dependents. I typically hate psycho babble, but if ever there is a co-dependence situation, this is textbook. They need each other to make their massive inadequacies “work.”

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

I was waiting for the btb since none of his kids are his. 1/5. Someone redo this story

Nato_

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

Well: you kept it out of Loving Wives! No apocalyptic revenge scenario – unfortunately! 🙂

But none was promised.

Not my cup of tea – Adele is a real piece of work – but extremely well written (as usual for you).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous