Trying To Do The Decent Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers

There was a pause here as Adele took several drags of her cigarette without speaking. "The star of the show was more audience friendly because where the first two had stayed on the platform throughout, he spent most of his act circulating, if you can call it that. He was older than the others and his cock was much bigger - it was enormous. I think that he was the most muscular of the three but you couldn't tell because he had lots of black hair all over his chest and tattoos on his arms. After quickly stripping, he wandered about letting some women have a quick feel - his balls hung down as big as lemons and some wanted to squeeze those. Because it was Jenny's party he made a point of standing in front of her jiggling his prick close to her face. Quick as a flash she grabbed it, got in her mouth and started sucking as if her life depended upon it. All the women cheered and I felt intensely jealous seeing the look of pleasure on her face. Jenny wouldn't let go of it and all around there was rhythmic clapping and a chant, 'CUM, CUM, CUM'. In the end the guy had to almost prize it out of her mouth but he said ' I've got to finish my act darling. Give me a couple of minutes and it's all yours'.

I could tell from her eyes that Adele's mind was back in the scene as she continued, "He started circulating some more but all the women were now inflamed with lots of hands really grabbing at him, all wanting some of what Jenny got. Some girls had got their tits out - Fay was one of them, and one was stripped to the waist whirling her bra round her head. He quickly made his way back to Jenny but by then she had passed out, (I think her drinks were spiked) and when everyone saw this, the place went crazy with everyone surging forward. He panicked and ran for a door at the back with a cloud of knickers in the air following him. In what looked like a practised operation, the door opened to let him through and then quickly shut again. I was not part of this mass hysteria but my heart was pounding like crazy and if they had caught him, I don't know what I would have done."

My wife paused and looked into my eyes trying to judge the effect of her story. I slowly shook my head finding it hard to imagine women behaving like that - not to mention her admitted reactions. I would find it even harder to imagine the things that she still had to tell.

"The party rather broke up after that even though it was meant to go on longer. Some went home but most dashed off to various night-clubs almost certainly in search of men. I was buzzing - I knew that I was supercharged in a way that I had never been before. Fay and Gloria had disappeared but when Carla asked if I was ready to go back to the flat, I shook my head. I wanted something more out of the evening but was not sure what. Carla gave me a conspiratorial wink. 'I know exactly how you feel,' she said. 'If you promise not to tell the others, I'll take you to a rather special club where I sometimes go to unwind.' Needless to say I was pleased to pledge secrecy."

Earlier we had opted for coffees but now Adele jumped to pour herself a very large gin, returning with a whiskey for me of equal quantity. I shook my head but she said tersely, "You're going to need it," and pressed it into my hand. I sat back and started to listen with mounting horror and despondency. Until much later I will stop mentioning my own thoughts and actions to report my wife's story in her own words:-

"We got a taxi, which after only a short distance dropped us outside a doorway in a rather dismal back street. Inside a tiny foyer there was a black man looking immaculate in full dinner suit complete with bow tie. He smiled broadly on seeing Carla, showing a mouthful of very white teeth, 'Can't stay away can you?' he said to which my friend replied, 'I just know what I like.' I made a gesture with my purse offering payment but he waved me through saying that the first time was always free. Carla didn't pay any entrance fee either and I realised that she had not expected to. 'I know Dexter very well,' she explained when I raised my eyebrows at her.

The room was fairly small and poorly lit but it seemed packed. From what I could see in the dim lighting, there was not another white face there apart from the pair of us. There was a wreath of smoke around each of the sparse light bulbs and a peculiar odour seemed to permeate the whole atmosphere. It was not until I saw a very thick cigarette being passed hand to hand that I realised the cause of the smell. The loud background music had a steady insistent beat but the hubbub of conversation muted the melody beyond recognition. Almost immediately we were approached by a quartet of males, dressed alike in loose baggy clothes all four sporting a great amount of gold in the way of neck chains, rings and bracelets. They all knew Carla and greeted her warmly while looking at me with open curiosity.

We were shepherded to a spot near the bar and soon had drinks in our hands. My friend was chatting happily but I could barely understand a single word said to her. I took the opportunity to look around and was shocked to find myself the focus of so many eyes. But eyes that all looked at me in a certain way - I could not have felt more exposed had I been completely naked. At one time I would have simply shrivelled inside but at that moment, affected by the drinks, the smoke and the previous part of the evening I glowed, even holding my breath to make my tits look even bigger.

Two of the four guys that we now seemed to be with, were pressed unnecessarily close against me but maybe they had little choice given the general crush. The novelty of this situation, completely foreign to my experience, exited me in a strange way and made me feel kind of highly tuned. Added to that, I had a light-headedness undoubtedly induced by the cannabis fumes. I really should have attended to the call of nature before leaving the party but now it became a matter of urgency. I whispered my problem to Carla and she led me to the loo. Pushing our way through the packed bodies, I felt the fleeting touch of many hands but the expected serious grope never materialised. We went into the same cubicle and took turns. 'What do you think of this place then?' my friend asked looking up.

'Exciting.' It was the nearest word that I could think of.

'And how does it make you feel?'

'Horny.' I intended that as a joke but it was the truth.

Carla gave a satisfied smile. 'That's all that I need to know,' she said with a secretive smile.

Soon after we had returned to our new friends near the bar, Carla said something to the others and I found myself filtering outside and accompanying them to the end of the street. There we flagged down a taxi and all piled in to travel with the two females sitting upon the legs of the men. There was no significance in this arrangement other than expediency but I still felt a thrill on detecting unmistakable evidence that one had become rather aroused having me on his lap. As we all crowded into the flat, it had very much the air of our girlie evenings and I think that lulled me into a false sense of security.

There was a three-seater settee and two armchairs, perfect for the ex wives club plus me but one short for the current number. I sat on the settee, with a male on either side, Carla took an armchair whereupon, one black man sat on the floor with his back against her legs and the other draped himself along the arm of her chair. We started chatting and I understood the four men a lot better - either I was picking up on their intonation or they were speaking more slowly for my benefit. At that stage all the slang words still left me in the dark.

A CD was started and someone produced a joint which was passed round - at first I tried to refuse but quickly capitulated to pressure. My first drag made me dizzy, the second was nothing special but after the third it felt as if I was floating six inches in the air. Instead of sitting at the ends of the settee as the girls would have done, my two companions were crowded close to me with their thighs hard against mine. This did not bother me - in my airborne state, I actually found it rather reassuring. We talked about this and that during which exchanges I elicited the information that their names were Clay and Adam. I was in a relaxed state, pleasantly drifting and drawing secret pleasure from the proximity of warm bodies on either side when I realised that Carla was standing looking down at me. 'My two studs are taking me for a bit of private passion - you three will have to amuse yourselves for a while,' she said.

Too late I had discovered that my friend had place a different interpretation on my earlier words to what I had intended. I realised that distraction was my only hope was to keep talking until Carla returned. The two lads seemed happy to go along with this and it was reassuring that they had not pounced on me immediately. I talked ten to the dozen asking about work, brothers, sisters, parents, hobbies and even pets. They answered everything with amused smiles and I could not help noticing what extraordinarily perfect white teeth they both had and how pink and wet their tongues looked in contrast to the black skin. Inevitably one leaned forward to kiss me. It was obvious that I had to give them something more than conversation because I had already run out of topics and I was not at all sure how long 'a while' would be. Also I have to admit that I was not averse to the thought of having one of those sexy pink tongues in my mouth. Both guys demanded kisses, in fact a damn sight more than one. I thoroughly enjoyed them. They were the first intimate kisses that I had exchanged with anyone other than you since we met and I can't deny that the race difference was an additional titillating factor.

At some point they started fondling my breasts. I was pretty worked up from the kissing and this did not help but I was still in control of myself and figured that I could easily keep these two happy without it getting serious until Carla finished her business in the bedroom. I was less sure when they undid the blouse buttons, pushed up my bra and started gnawing on a nipple each because my heart began to pound and I had a growing sensation of wetness between my legs. As if by prearranged signal, Clay and Alan each took one of my hands and rested them on the front of their pants. I did not remove my hands but deliberately left them immobile even though it was hard to resist the temptation to squeeze the throbbing bulges under my fingers.

My two admirers stopped sucking, lifted my hands to the vacated breasts and indicated that they wanted me to play with myself. I was more than happy to oblige because it was less arousing for me and reduced the risk of getting tell tale teeth marks on my tits. I could have done that all night but too soon they stopped me and I willingly returned my hands to where they had been previously. But things had changed because my fingers now encountered hot rampant naked flesh. I opened my eyes in surprise and looked down and that was a mistake because after once seen my pale fingers round those glistening black rigid shafts, they would have needed to be prised loose.

So I was into heavy petting but it was only a desperate rearguard action until rescue came. The trouble was - no matter how many times I looked hopefully towards Carla's bedroom door, it remained obstinately closed. In many ways my situation was safer because I imagined that throughout history, countless women must have saved themselves from the ultimate sacrifice with a fortuitously timed spot of hand relief. The real danger was not that they would force me to go too far but that I would abandon all restraint and beg them to give me what Carla was getting only a few feet away.

Trying to ignore the pleasure of holding a large stiff prick in each hand, I started wanking them both in earnest, putting everything that I knew into it and hoping to make them cum and so lessen the danger to my aching cunt. Simon, I'm telling you this in so much detail to let you know that, even after all the build up of the evening, I put up a valiant struggle trying to stay faithful to you. Clay stopped me, removed my hand and then gently urged my head down towards the bulbous head of his swollen cock. The image if Jenny's eager mouth gleefully gobbling flashing into my mind made me eager to comply. I could not bend far enough so had to release Alan's prick to get into a better position. After all, he would certainly want the same and it was first come first served. I had no fear of them cumming in my mouth because I have swallowed your spunk Simon often enough without finding it too desperately unpleasant. Alan seemed willing to drop out of the action so I edged myself until I was kneeling between Clay's legs. In this position I was able to grasp his shaft with one hand, squeeze his balls with the other and really get to work with my mouth. It felt so big and I loved the feel of that taut black skin against my tongue. I was so enamoured with the task in hand that I was not at first aware that Alan was putting himself back into the equation. I only realised when I felt my knickers being pushed aside and the head of his cock touching the lips of my cunt. By then I was past caring and to be honest I think that my hot twat actually sucked him inside.

It was the first time in my life that I had a real cock inside me and I exploded. It was devastating. I thought that I had orgasms before but they were just tickles compared to this. This was the real thing. Then to make my joy complete, my mouth was filled with hot creamy cum. I was in absolute heaven. Triggered by my involuntary body convulsions, Clay shot his own load high up inside my twitching twat. In just a matter of minutes I had switched from being a faithful wife to having potent black semen pumped into me at both ends.

I was pulled to my feet and dragged towards the other bedroom door. I knew that this was just the beginning, and dreaded Carla suddenly appearing to say it was time for the men to go home. By the time that we were all naked on the bed, both men were ready to go again and my cunt was a void, aching to be filled. This time it was Alan who rammed his stiff rod up inside me and Clay's love tube destined to fill my throat with his delicious man cream.

After three hours of virtually solid sex I lay satiated and glowing all over. I heard voices and then was aware that my two lovers were dressing. Shortly after I had heard the front door shut, Carla got into bed with me, snuggled up close and began lightly stroking my breasts. This was not lesbian stuff - rather recognition of the need for continuing bodily contact when unwinding after sex. After a while she asked softly 'Was it good?'

'Oh Carla, you've no idea. I was absolutely out of this world.'

She chuckled. 'I rather thought that it might be.'

'How did you know that I would go along with it?'

'A combination of things,' she said. 'I've thought for a while that you looked unfulfilled but at the party I knew for certain. When the black lad was doing his stuff you had a dreamy expression so I started watching you then, when Jenny got hold of that last stripper and tried to swallow him whole, you had a look of raw hunger on your face. That's when I decided to include you in my plans for the rest of the night.'

'Otherwise you would have taken on all four of them,' I asked incredulously.

Carla sat up laughing and looked down at me. 'No - even I have got limitations. Usually at the club I head for the clique you met tonight and perm any two from four. Occasionally I give some others a try and then there is always Dexter when I feel like something extra special.'

I hitched up until I was sitting and accepted a cigarette. 'Do all black men have extra large cocks?' I had to ask.

'Not really - although the myth says otherwise. They are larger when limp so it gives an impression at army medicals and such but statistics prove that when erect there isn't a lot in it. When you are young you come across all sizes but men with little winkies have the sense to get married young and stay faithful so that at our age, most men that you come across, black and white, all have pretty decent equipment. However, black men are more basic, they treat a woman like a woman and they have a damn sight more stamina, virility, whatever. Any average woman should be able to satisfy two highly sexed men but it is almost impossible for one man to satisfy two highly sexed women - the point is that a black man would make a far better effort.'

I know we chatted some more and that I thanked her profusely but I think that I fell asleep still sitting up. Next morning I awoke alone and the perspective had completely changed. I was utterly ashamed of myself and for the first time started worrying about possible pregnancy. I could not understand what had possessed me to behave in such a lewd and promiscuous manner. I got into the shower and began to scrub myself cruelly hard. I was getting rid of the dried semen which coated my breasts and thighs but more importantly the smell of the two men. Black men have a different natural body odour to Caucasians. I don't find it distasteful, in fact it turns me on but it was imperative that you did not get a whiff when I got home.

The days following were terrible. I felt so guilty and disloyal, and I found it difficult to look you in the face. And on top of that there was the constant worry that I might be pregnant. When my period came I was over the moon. I dug out the old charts from years ago and found that my infidelity had happened bang in the middle of the safe days. After that I did not feel so bad. It had been so wonderful, I started to rationalise that every woman was entitled to experience something like that at least once in her life. A great number of women do - possibly the majority as if they were genetically programmed to do it. You'd be surprised how many women in this village have had a one night stand or an affair - for some reason they all want to confide in me. Very few husbands find out. The women have their fling, file away the memory and then go back to loving their husbands as if nothing had happened. I decided that I could do the same.

I tried to make it up to you in lots of little ways. When the next girls evening came round I didn't want to go but thought it might look suspicious if I didn't. I worried that Carla might say something in front of the others but she did not even throw me a conspiratorial look all evening. I picked of the armchair because I could not bear sitting on the settee where it had all started. By midnight I had relaxed and was enjoying the conversation when Carla suddenly bustled the others out when usually these evenings drifted on until 1am or after. Rather surprised I started preparing to retire, wondering if I would be able to sleep in that bed, but my friend signalled me to stay. I sat down reluctantly fearing that she wanted to talk about the previous month when I just wanted to forget all about it. Actually she talked about nothing at all. I was wondering about the point of it all when the doorbell rang.

Carla returned, followed by the four young black men from before. The moment that I saw them, I knew that I was going to do it again. I wanted it so badly that I would willingly have skipped any conversation and run to the bedroom tearing off my clothes as I went. As it was I had a bulge under each hand almost as soon as we were seated. This time we had switched pairs. The mandatory joint was passed round and then we retired to the separate bedrooms. The cocks of Clay and Alan were almost identical but these two were different. One was shorter but thicker than the previous pair while the other was longer and thinner. However there was no difference in enthusiasm or virility. Also, I had wasted no time being coy this time, I think we got in more hard fucking. While I was sucking the longer penis it just slipped naturally right down my throat without making me gag at all. I had always believed that giving 'deep throat' was a skill but it was so easy. Later on one of them buggered me. He didn't use lubrication but by that time there was loads of cum about that had leaked out of my cunt. That prick just slipped in naturally too without me realising at first what was happening. You used to do that to me too Simon, before you had your vasectomy. I don't know why you stopped because I really do love it that way.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers