Trying To Get By Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were trying to give me a whole lot more than I'd have ever given you if I was in your place. You kept calling me your friend. I wanted to argue then, but I know what you meant now.

"Took me a while, but I finally got what you said about the war not being here. Even that was more professional than anybody in the whole fucking Lowlander army. After I thought about it for a while, I understood why you kept telling me that you didn't want to kill me over what I am."

She lifted her head, "So I came to thank you and maybe hope that you're still professional enough to not want to kill me now that I've told you what I know. I'm sorry, but terror doesn't make me very easy to talk to so I'm sorry if I sounded like a fool."

She chuckled softly to herself, "And I was a little confused when you said that my tits are pretty. It's been a while since I heard anything like that so it threw me off my stride for a second while you were talking to me.

"Sorry again for being an idiot. I - I want to say that listening to you has made me see someone who is hated and infamous to the goons where I come from as a demon with no soul as a real person. I learned not to be so afraid of you from the things you said to Zhizah there.

"I'm not as brave as you are, but I'm being honest when I say that I'd like very much to know you now. There's just this one thing I want to put before you for you to decide about, given who I am and who I worked for and where I come from. Though I can say that right now and for the last long while, I don't believe the way I did growing up. I kind of lost the fervor, you could say."

She looked at the lance in her hand for a moment and dropped it into the snow.

"I guess I'm ready to die if you don't have any goodwill left in you for me and if that's so, I've got to say that I can't really blame you for it and I would ask that you please make it quick.

She smiled a little, "I think I'm also hoping that you do still care about me a little, because I think that now I'm willing to do what you said, leave my ghosts where they lie with yours, if you think that you can be merciful to somebody like me.

"Might not be much, but if you can, then I'd love to know you as my friend, somebody I can look up to for once."

She looked at Zhizah, "She's not a goddess, you know. She might just as well be one, though. That's the way that I'm coming to see her."

Rhisu stood quietly with her eyes streaming tears for a moment and then she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand as well as she was able.

"I guess we must share something, Lelly," Rhisu said, "I left the same way, the same night that you did. I wanted to kill ...

"I dunno how many it would have taken for me to feel a little better. It probably wouldn't have helped at all. That was why I didn't do it.

"But I knew that wasn't who I'd been when I was fed into that kingdom's war machine when I was just a little Highland girl.

"Most of us join the ranks just out of who we are, and my parents would tell me that we were needed, but not for what we do since the war began. They told me that long ago, we were raised as a smaller army to defend the whole nation's borders, not just what we have now since the split between us.

"They told me that we were to protect everyone, all of us - from anything, and if there was something threatening our two peoples that no one else could do anything about, then it was for us to make it right. It would be our job then.

"I guess that it put a few stars in my young eyes at the time, but I've never liked what we've been used for.

She smiled sadly, "I knew that my husband wouldn't have wanted to see me the way that I was that night. He always used to tell me that he saw us all as one people of two different kinds."

She chuckled a little then, "If we were anywhere and he saw a little kid who was a mix of both kinds, well he'd just about melt every time."

She exhaled heavily, "So I left. The war was over for me that night. I gave them enough of a little girl's life and they only saw me for what they could use.

I'm better than that, it just took my handsome ghost to make me see it."

She found her smile even as her tears began again, "And I'm really glad that we can be here alive talking.

She stood looking at Lelly for a moment and then she held up her empty hands and began to step forward slowly again.

When she was near enough for it, Rhisu held her hands out and Lelly saw that her tears were back and that opened the floodgates to her own waterworks. In a moment or two, they stood holding onto each other as they wept.

Zhizah came over as well and her eyes weren't dry either. She kissed Lelly's lips softly and said only "And you are very beautiful to me."

It finished Lelly and a new wave ran from her eyes, though she was smiling wetly.

Before long, three people from different places on the same world stood together and in a small, silent way, they repaired what they could of the wrongs done in the name of a war on another world far away.

When they separated a little, Rhisu pointed, "Pick up the lance, Lelly.

"I still don't want to kill you, but I think that whatever happens for the three of us, you're gonna need that thing again at some point down the road."

Lelly looked at her lance in the snow and nodded, "It can wait a minute. I just thought of something."

She looked at the others and shrugged, "You said the three of us. Does that mean that I'm with you? I mean, could I, ... uh, be with you?"

Zhizah nodded just a split-second after Rhisu.

"I think we pretty much have to be," Rhisu said, "that was my idea even before they let Zhizah loose."

Lelly smiled even as she wiped her eyes, "Thank you for this, I really mean it."

She picked up her lance and wiped any snow that she found off. Rhisu looked over, "Does that work? Like, does the blaster part function?"

Lelly nodded, "Oh yeah. It might not be like what you've got, but it'll do for most things, why?"

"From what I hope that I can see," Rhisu said, "That bunch looks like they're waiting for something, maybe us to figure ourselves out. Maybe they've got a warm place that doesn't involve bars or stalls with locks. You two must be getting cold. Let's see what this is here.

"I can tell you a few things that I already know."

The vessel that they had been released from began to roar and kick up snow as it lifted and moved away over the lake and then departed. Rhisu waited for it, holding on to Zhizah with her arm around her, as Zhizah stood with her hands over her ears, pressed against Rhisu's breastplate. Lelly moved closer and was doing the very same thing in a moment.

When the craft had moved away enough to allow them to speak, Rhisu said, "I'd guess that the others there were on the same thing that we were on, but they got them off first and left the troublesome four-legged ones like us for last.

"Now I don't know why they're dropping us here like this, but I see two more of them over there with the others and that other ship is also one of theirs. I want some kind of explanation for all of this. Between them and the way that I'm still pretty annoyed at getting pulled out of my life and dumped here, you might need to try to keep me from doing something stupid."

"Uh, if that hadn't happened ..." Lelly began.

Rhisu smiled over, "Well I KNOW that, Lelly. I'm pretty happy about the part how we all met up and everything. I just want something to be a little pissed over for the next while to give me an edge. I'm not good with getting abducted in one place and thrown out somewhere else and then I hafte be, "Oh, hello, pleased to meet you. Can we come along for a ride - hopefully not as captives this time?"

She raised her heavy assault rifle and jacked in a round to cock it before she set the safety and looked over as she pointed toward the others with her free hand, "Come on. Let's find out what all of this is about. If it gets a little sticky, I want you somewhere behind me. "

Zhizah nodded and took Lelly's hand as they walked together behind the Highlander.

"Can you please tell me what I should look for so that I do not trip and maybe fall?" Zhizah asked Lelly - who tripped at that instant and crashed into Zhizah. It ended in an awkward embrace with Zhizah holding Lelly up.

As their faces touched, Lelly smiled and kissed the dark girl very quickly, "Uh, no?"

"Never mind," Zhizah chuckled, "Your way will work for me too. I already like you very much for how you talk so openly.

"And I like to look at you.

"When I am not looking at ..." She motioned toward Rhisu with her eyes. Lelly nodded and grinned.

Rhisu smiled evilly over her shoulder, "She gets thoughts."

"Do you ... " Zhizah paused for a moment, thinking of how to phrase what was in her mind, "Do you have nice ideas when you look at our large friend there?"

Lelly, said nothing, but her eyes sure did and she nodded.

Zhizah smiled, "And me? What about me?"

Lelly chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Uh-huh."

Rhisu turned her head a bit as she walked, "You do know that I can hear you guys, right?"

Lelly laughed softly, not wanting anyone other than her companions to hear, "Rhisu, if this here turns out to be only a little less than disastrous and if we can find a safe quiet place to bed down later ..."

She chuckled, "Oh, and if either one of you can kiss me like I remember Bayna doing it, you both can do anything you want to me. Just stick a tit-powered pacifier in my face if I start to get too loud, alright?"

Rhisu stopped and turned, "A tit-WHAT?"

Lelly walked up with an enigmatic little smile and she leaned in, patting Rhisu's upper breastplate. "One of these, right here - Precious. The warhead part. I'm not sure if there's a tactful way to say what I really want, but ...

"I'm saying that I'd love to suck for you. Just give me a chance, Rhisu," Lelly moaned softly into the big girl's ear, "If you were listening to anything I'VE said, you gotta know why I learned everything about your kind.

"A little wildling girl was saved by one of yours. You had stars in your eyes about duty when you were a kid. I've always had stars in mine about big Highlander mares.

"It doesn't look to me like you've got much against me - and that just amazes me and I'm really happy that I don't have to struggle to stay alive all alone. But can I please point out something to you?"

Rhisu nodded with an intrigued smile which seemed to thrill Lelly. She smiled, "If we can get along - and I'm gonna be trying - I'd do anything for you and Zhizah. I think it would be the first herd that I could feel comfortable in.

"Herd?" Rhisu asked, still looking intrigued.

Lelly nodded and Zhizah gasped softly as she realized what Lelly might about to be proposing.

"I think Zhizah wants both of us, I'd want both you and her and I just know you've got the imagination to figure out how the third part of the triangle goes.

"And you know what we all are under our skins. We're the smallest kind of herd you can make; three girls with no stallion."

Zhizah stepped forward and nodded, "We stay together. We make our herd. One must lead. Please Rhisu, this must work."

Lelly smiled, "It's just us three of our kinds here unless they're hiding anybody over there or there's anything like us here anyway."

She leaned in closer and kissed Rhisu, slipping her tongue in once she knew that the big girl wouldn't move. Rhisu moaned and pushed herself forward for more contact with Lelly.

"Look at you," Lelly smiled softly when it passed, "You even act like a stud.

"So be our stud. Look at us, we'd be proud to be with you.

"Zhizah and me know the way, we'll help. If I had to, I'd guess that she's got a stick in that pack."

Zhizah nodded, "But I have not used it in ..."

"Well dust it off. I've got three in mine," Lelly grinned, "We liked to play a lot. Two have straps, Rhisu."

She kissed the big blonde softly for a moment, "There are three of us. Best way with a stick is three. You'll need a little help to get aimed when you do our jungle girl or me, Spike.

Zhizah laughed, "Yes! That is how I remember that it went when we were all younger at the temples. When there were three, it was always better."

"See?" Lelly grinned as she gestured toward Zhizah, "And when it's your turn," Lelly smiled, "we won't let you down. It takes a licker to know one and I had Zhizah spotted right off. That's joy right there.

"I know this would be different for you, but if I got the chance, I'd love to mount the most beautiful Highland girl there ever was, any time she needs her long-legged wildling.

"Please let me be that for you. It's what I want and ... well, it's just what I am. If you want that sometime, please just ask or show me somehow. I'd love to do something nice for you. And I'd do anything you'd want if only you'd just try me."

She crooned softly so that the big mare had to strain to hear it clearly,"I know how to fuck you slow when you're on your back. It just takes a bit of care to get hooked up and I'll teach you because I love that too.

"You and me, we'll put happy tears in each other's eyes. And then I'd want to watch Zhizah's face when it's her turn under you. She's so sweet just to look at, imagine the little sounds that she'd make for us. Imagine the way that I just know she'd scream for us when you and me are getting her there."

They looked at Zhizah.

She looked down, suddenly full of shyness. But a soft little smile came after a moment.

"Yes. I can be like that. I have never been able to stop myself."

"Never mind, Sweetness," Lelly smiled in the same way, "I just knew that about you somehow. I'm proud of you too, just for the way you look right now."

She looked at Rhisu again, "And when you want a banging, your girls can do you in turns until you can't stand up anymore.

"Two sticks with straps, remember?

"You just take care of your honeys, that's all.

"We'll always take care of you. Where I come from, it's just what three mares do when they're alone, when there's nobody around to see and judge them."

Zhizah said all of her part with just her soft smile.

Rhisu groaned and pulled her in and they traded kisses for several minutes one to the next and then all three in an awkward but happy way.

Lelly pulled her head back and her smile just wouldn't go away, "I can already feel that it'll get to love in three ways if we let it happen. Between us, there's no need for possession because we're all that there is for each other.

"War's over, Beautiful. We all win."

She looked at Zhizah and motioned with her chin, so the priestess leaned in again and they both began to nuzzle their faces against the Highlander's.

"We're all herdy girls," Lelly moaned, "You're the stud and we're your mares.

"So point the gun down and let's see what they want us for. You bargain if it comes to that and you let us help you if it does."

She smiled, "You can't need any more edge than that, Killer."

*****

Although there's little of it in this piece, the original Predator character concept was by Jim and John Thomas and the movies were all put out by 20th Century Fox.

I dunno where the name 'Yautja' for the species comes from, but it isn't me, though I'd certainly credit the owner if I knew.

I'm sure that somewhere in there, there must be copyrights, so I have to say that it's not me other than the way that this story goes. I don't know who the character rights belong to; otherwise I'd be happy to acknowledge them here.