Trying To Get By Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around, "Is there such a thing here as a shower - for washing? I want to do that and I hope, get at least a little warmer."

Yonyi nodded and spent the next minutes showing Dana how to operate the controls. When she turned around, Dana was already almost naked and wanting to slap her own forehead.

"I'm - I guess I'm the one who has to apologize now," she said, "Where I was, there isn't often a lot of time or real privacy for things like this. I mean, there is at least a minimum, but ... "

She shrugged, "I just want to get warm in a hurry now and I didn't think. If I wasn't a black girl, I'd probably be blushing right about now for making you feel uncomfortable. Sorry."

Yonyi shook her head, "I am not uncomfortable. I wear nothing either, but then, this place is a little warmer than where I come from. I was only surprised and ...

"You are very beautiful. I have not seen many of your kind here, only the ones that are here with us, Oksanushka and the others. None of them have this lovely skin that you have.

"Why did you say that you were black? You are not -"

Dana was chuckling as she shook her head. "We come in a lot of colors. People like I saw outside - the ones who weren't looking like big dogs walking on their back legs or the horse-looking ones farther away, we sometimes refer to ourselves by our skin color. It sometimes comes from a person's geographic racial origin. People whose genetic make-up started out on or close to the African continent often refer to themselves as black - even if they're not quite there in their actual color. We say it like that anyway.

And lighter people, when they get embarrassed, they turn a little red. I probably do too, the way that my face feels then, but you just can't see much of it on me.

"And now that I think about it, even one of the four-legged ones out there looked like me," she grinned, "Am I supposed to take this bracelet thing off, or can it stand getting wet?"

"It will not be damaged," Yonyi replied, "And now that I think of it as you say, we do not need them between us, Dana. I know many languages. I hope that my English is acceptable."

Dana heard what she thought was a subtle shift and she suddenly knew that she was hearing Yonyi directly instead of as a background while the bracelet translated. It gave her a chance to appreciate the mild accent that she heard.

Dana smiled, "It's fine. And thank you for saying that you think I'm beautiful. It's not something that I get to hear much of at all in my line of work."

Yonyi asked what that was and then tried to get the sense from the word, since she knew it in a broader context.

"That means that I'm a soldier," Dana said, "A sailor in a military sense is a soldier who fights from a ship. That was a way to describe what I was once, but I made the move to more coastal work, and that's a little more like a regular soldier's work mixed with a little bass fishing."

She smiled, "Never mind that last part.

"So tell me about what It's like where you're from."

Yonyi looked a little uncomfortable for a moment, not really knowing what to say.

"The ones who took us all - captured us and took you from your place on this world, we call them Yautja.

I come from a place far out on the other side of the Yautja planet's orbit. Really, it is a moon of a large gas planet. There are more than twenty moons there, but only two have anything living on them. I come from the smaller one. There is another something like me here in the crew named Prallah, though we do not look very similar on the outside. She comes from the larger one.

"We are not the same, but we are in the same place among the animals. Where she is from, Prallah lived on flat grassy lands. I come from a world of cold mountains, much colder than it is outside."

She looked away toward the shower for a moment, "Both places - before there was ... culture - something civil with rules - there were many, many animals who ate plants to live.

"Creatures like us - Prallah and me, our kind hunted them for food. I don't know what the name for Prallah's kind was, but where I come from; the grass eaters had a name for us. I cannot say the word for you. It would mean nothing to you anyway, but ... to say it's meaning, it means 'cheater' ... or 'imposter'.

"I look like them in some ways, the grass eaters. I can act like they act, make sounds like they make and I know the meanings of them all.

"But it is all to trick them into letting me get closer to them."

She shrugged and pointed to herself, "Eyes to see far and better, a nose to find them from far away. Claws to hold and tear, teeth not like they have at all.

"When I was let free, I came to this ship; I went inside to look at the comms. I found the main processor and then I found databases. The Nav station showed this place when I checked the location key.

I referenced the place identifier to the database and found this place there, where we are.

I checked for wildlife and found creatures like the ones you saw outside that you called dogs, but here they are quadrupeds.

She shrugged, "Also, I found cats. I knew this place must have cats because it has dogs. A world where one is almost always has the other one, or it did and one is gone now.

"Here," she said, "both kinds live now."

"I look like a grass eater, Dana. What you might call an ungulate in your language. Remember the word for me is cheater. My eyes are true, teeth are true. I am ... we, my kind; we are the cats of our world. Look at my eyes."

Dana leaned in and after a moment, she began to smile. "In here, I see large pupils, but they're round with four points. I remember that outside in the sun and the snow, they were even more fascinating to me. Out there, your pupils looked like thin black stars, taller than they are wide.

"You're right," she smiled, "They're different from what's here in cats. But they're cat's eyes for sure, just a different kind, that's all."

She chuckled softly for a moment.

"What is ... funny, Dana?" Yonyi asked, not knowing if she ought to feel insulted or something like that.

"Nothing," Dana said, still smiling and quite fascinated, "I really like your eyes."

They looked at each other and both of them felt the pull. Dana was suddenly losing the fight to her desire, wanting to reach out and take that amazing face in her hands. For perhaps the first time in her life, she wanted it this strongly. She felt that if she didn't hold Yonyi soon, didn't try to see if her kiss might be welcomed or not ... didn't at least learn if the heart beating just over there was feeling anything like she was feeling now ...

Yonyi's mouth opened slightly and seeing the teeth just made Dana want this even more as they looked at each other.

"I want ... to kiss you," Dana whispered, "I've never seen anyone so beautiful in my life, Yonyi.

"C - can I? Is ... does that word mean anything to you?"

"Yes, " Yonyi whispered in return, "It is permitted ... I - I mean, yes, please."

Dana reached slowly and took Yonyi's face into her hands.

"You could hold me by my horns if you wish," Yonyi said with a tiny smile, "That is permitted also by a female from a male."

Dana was only mildly confused, "But," she whispered, "I'm a female too."

Yonyi closed the gap only far enough to leave the softest breath against Dana's lips, "I know this.

"I ... want a female.

"It is to be spoken of between us, but here ... like this, I know that you are more ... direct than I can ever be. I like you, Dana. I ...

"I ... want ..."

She fell silent then and Dana moved the last of the distance and their lips met. Dana instantly felt the discomfort signals from her swollen lips.

She decided that she didn't give a damn.

It would have been something that had caused Dana to chuckle self-consciously if Yonyi had been any of the women that Dana had ever found herself in a situation such as this before, but ...

They both moaned softly and it didn't seem funny to either of them at all.

Yonyi reached out and carefully took two handfuls of Dana's hair as one of Dana's hands found a horn to hold, but the kiss remained soft as their mouths opened against each other and their tongues sought for the other one.

Something that neither of them had ever liked especially was the wet and drooly kind of kisses that sometimes happened. Yet that was what this one was and neither of them minded it at all.

Their bodies came together the rest of the way and each of them reached to hold on with at least one arm. They listened to each other, completely enthralled for once at the soft moans and quiet groanings that they made for each other. And all the while, they dripped from their chins like faucets.

Yonyi broke the kiss many minutes later and they looked at each other with soft smiles for a moment.

Dana watched as Yonyi's mouth opened slowly and in that instant, she somehow knew that it was a part of the ritual among Yonyi's kind to do this - to display one's teeth to the other one for just a moment on the way back in, so she reciprocated and watched the look of complete joy on Yonyi's lovely face as she saw it. Their tongues met between them first and their lips followed quickly, neither one caring about the saliva that came with the gesture. Suddenly, this was more important than only a little spit.

Yonyi pulled back and smiled, her face a wet mess just as Dana knew that her own must be. "Come," she whispered, "we waste water like this and ... "

She looked down for a moment at herself and chuckled, "Our desire will leave us more to clean up if we keep at it a little longer."

Dana nodded as Yonyi pulled her into the shower with a soft laugh and she was very careful in how she placed her cheek against Dana's because of her horns.

"Does your kind do this?" Yonyi asked, "We cannot help it sometimes. I think that it is to mark the one we choose when we mate so that others get the scent and know that there is one that we have a feeling for."

Yonyi felt Dana's smile against her, "Not as far as I know," she said, "Not like this - this much, I mean. But we're different, Yonyi. And I don't mind because I'm with you. I'd never feel this way if it was another human doing this with me. I'd probably get pretty turned off and annoyed."

"Turned off?" Yonyi asked, "What does it mean?"

"I mean, under those circumstances, I'd get very un-aroused," Dana chuckled as she slid her face against Yonyi's, "Like this with you, I'm already soaking wet." She pulled back and licked Yonyi's lips, "I love this."

Yonyi moved them back so that she was against the wall with her hooves apart on the floor. She looked at Dana and those eyes told the whole story in an instant. Yonyi was lost in her lust.

"Come and mate with me," she said in a low tone, "Maybe we can make something of it later, only ... come and - "

Dana was there the next instant, pressing her hips against Yonyi, who had the legs and hooves to adjust her height instantly and effortlessly, pushing her mound out as far as she could, offering it to Dana's.

They may have started out softly and carefully, but the time for that was long over now. Dana's strokes were long and perfect for them both since Yonyi had given them the perfect height for maximum contact as they ground their pubes together. Yonyi was matching Dana perfectly, timing the motions of her hips so well and the results were exquisite for them.

Their hands flew over each other's body's seeking, feeling, touching and always wanting to find a way to pull themselves closer together. Dana found out that she'd been right about the short, super-soft fur that Yonyi was covered with and she loved the feel of it against her skin.

She was also very much in love with the way that the bare parts of Yonyi's skin felt against her own.

Yonyi might have expressed a want in her for what she called a 'direct' female, but here in the clinch, she was very much about giving as well as she got. Dana was feeling some light scratches here and there, and the way that Yonyi clutched and squeezed Dana's breasts was exactly the way that it went in the other direction whenever that happened. Dana couldn't remember a time anything like this with anyone else.

Finally, they both knew that they were on the home stretch and it was just amazing the way that they could both hold each other's asses as they pulled and fucked to their finish. Yonyi's orgasm was a little loud and it began a second before Dana's and they stood together under the stream just holding each other up for a little while by the time that it was over.

"Do you wish to know the name for what I am?" Yonyi whispered hoarsely.

Dana gave it a thought, "If the word is 'incredible', Yonyi, "I already know it. It doesn't really matter to me at the moment. We're both people and that was ... I dunno, I'm not sure that I've even got any words that would fit something that good. Thank you."

Yonyi was surprised, "You - you thank me?"

Dana pulled back a little and looked at those amazing eyes for a moment, "Uh-huh. Why? Isn't it done where you come from?"

Yonyi shook her head, "No, but thank you for that - and for what we did together. I have never had a mating that good and we were only standing up here in our hurry.

"Among my kind, a male - or a strong female - chooses and she accepts if it suits her. But if anything, if she is feeling it, she might be the only one who ever thinks of such a thing."

She kissed Dana for a moment as she got them apart and began to wash Dana's body. "We are predators by our nature, but in our mating, sometimes we act a little like our prey does.

"Usually, there are males around, but if they are near, they prefer to look for females who are in season. Those ones, they try to herd and breed with for themselves, attacking any other males who even look for too long.

"A very strong female might do the same thing, but most often, one like that only seeks for one female for herself. That was what I thought that this might be between us, but now I want it with you in a different way if it can be done."

Seeing Dana's questioning expression, Yonyi forced herself to continue.

"Sometimes, small groups of females will band together because they seek something else. They might not like the males in the area if there are any, or there might not be any males nearby. When we are in our season, many things are heightened for us; the way that we feel, or how we might want some things to be. We talk to each other more than rarely. We come to care about each other and how we are to each other.

"For females in season, this happens anyway. We call it sweetening, though I do not know where the term came from. Among my kind, we can do this; make each other this way if there are no males in the area.

"Some females just prefer to love with other females and ... "

She smiled a little bashfully with a shrug, which charmed Dana again instantly. "I am one like that.

"Most are not, but without a male, we do what we can to sweeten each other. It is a way to get pleasure and it offers the feelings without the burden of making young which must be cared for before one might want that.

"Nature - what I think that you call it on this world - nature where I am from lets females keep each other sweet without a male. Some prefer it to living alone and spend their lives this way.

"Remember that I said that we are called cheaters and imposters. The little thing which gives us all pleasure can also give it to another. For the right girl, at the right time, when it feels right, she can make hers grow. It is never as large as a male's thing, but it is enough for most other girls. Such a female is still not a male and it does not always happen when it is wanted, but it is a way. Many females do not want this, but want only another female's lump against theirs.

She shrugged, "But some want this if they can have it.

"I am a little of both. I want that feeling of having something inside. I am also sometimes one that can make her toy like a small male one."

Dana was listening, but she was trying not to show that she was struggling with the mental image.

"So wait a second," she said, "does anything come out if it's like that?"

Yonyi nodded, "Not what a male gives. Only the same thing that all girls have when they are wet."

Dana nodded, "And you're saying that sometimes, you can do this? Be like that?"

Yonyi looked down, but she nodded.

Dana reached out and lifted Yonyi's chin, "And now you're showing me that you're embarrassed and feeling sorry again?"

Yonyi nodded.

Dana hugged Yonyi tightly, "Stop it. Just stop this sorry thing that you've got. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a girl like that too. I mean, the kind that likes girls. I'd have thought that you'd have gotten that by where I had my hands."

She moved her hand and Yonyi looked up into Dana's eyes, so Dana smiled back, "So if you want, I can do this, or I can add a couple more fingers, or if you're really in the mood and it wouldn't hurt you, I could just use my fist.

"You can do the same things to me, Yonyi."

She shrugged, "And if you find that feeling sometime, hey, it's not like I've never had something like that in me before - though it's been an age since I let a man in there ever."

"I liked what we did and I like you so much. Unless there's a reason not to, why not see where this goes here? Might be pretty ok, right?"

"Ok," Yonyi nodded, "This means good?"

Dana hugged Yonyi and chuckled after leaving a kiss on her lips, "Yeah."

After the shower, Yonyi dried her hair and fur as much as she could and turned to go. "I saw tracks outside in the snow. If the animals here are like many worlds, those things are good to eat, so I want to hunt a little. I will tell the new bosses as I go, so they do not leave without me."

"Where are we going?" Dana asked.

Yonyi shrugged, "I do not think they know themselves yet, but they do know that it would be wise to leave here before the wrong kind of humans come here."

--

Thirty minutes later...

There was a sudden cry of surprise and pain from her right and a bit behind her. Tahnyal spun and saw Yonyi down in the snow thirty yards or so away, reaching for her ankle.

Yonyi had been a very recent addition to the crew not long before they'd been captured. She'd been hired on when it became clear to even the old boss that they'd need to actually know where they were going every once in a while - and as long as they were fixing past wrongs and deficiencies, it might be a little handy to be able to reply in most of the languages in common use to directives that came over the comms as well.

Tahnyal hadn't seen very much of the new girl, since she seemed to be painfully shy - or just scared to death to find herself aboard a fast raider where fully half the crew were Wolven of one description - or species - or another.

She cursed her quick choice to just go with her fur coat instead of looking like a cold humanoid wrapped in as many layers of clothing as she might own. As it was, she looked pretty much like the ones that Yonyi seemed to be a little terrified of.

She walked over quickly using one of the bracelets that the new boss had handed out so that she might be understood. Looking back to make eye contact, she nodded to the odd-looking Yautja female and said, "I'll see to her. "

H'Yan-Ah nodded and went back to the introductory stuff that she'd been in the middle of a moment before.

Yonyi grimaced in pain and looked up as Tahnyal drew near, but her face showed the new thrill of fear that she was feeling plainly as she held up her hands defensively.

Tahnyal shook her head and hoped that Yonyi could understand at least some of the shitty Yautja that she was about to hear since Yonyi didn't have a bracelet yet.

123456...8