All Comments on 'Trying To Relate'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
I would like to thank this author for his descriptive forward.

In it, he warned of non-consensual and gay male sex. Being a reasonably intelligent adult, since neither is my cup of tea, I chose to pass on this particular story. I will not give it a one bomb vote nor will I leave a hateful, vile comment because I do not care for this type of story; as I said, I'm an adult.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Er,well

More of a non-con than LW in my opinion. At least it was thought provoking.

AussiPeteAussiPetealmost 10 years ago
Good Story

The subject matter was a bit off puting but it was well written and the ending was perfect. I must say that the idea of an escort/prostitute working without condoms is frightening but I guess the clients get what they deserve. Wow no anonymous comments. That's a surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More exactly

@ Anon The willing cuck (wife sharing-swinger) stories should divide from the sexual majority husband-fiancé stories. A sexual majority husband story hub could reattract some good authors..........

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
Lord! Save me!

Lord save me from wimpy-assed Limey writers. It's so hard to believe that the UK nation even survives, what with all the limp dicks that are continually portrayed by their authors...is any of it real?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How is it possible

To write something this disgusting. What a freak (and not in a good way). You sicken me.

JackallsJackallsalmost 8 years ago
Great

Now that's a great story. Nice twists and a lot of lewdness.

Well, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Drivel

If a man ever tries to piss on me or cornhole me, I will make it my life's work to kill him. These stories make me physically ill.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Vile

Vile and disgusting shit is the best and closest description of this story that I have yet seen.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Fucking awful story, this is the worst sort of cuck shit one see these days on Literotica.

Scores 1/5, wish I could give it less. Please go back to your day job.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You may need professional help.

Between UK writers like you and the rise of the fascist trash in the UK, we may need to nuke the whole place to spare the world from people like you.

Dont worry we'll do the same to those boyz from below the mason/Dixon line. We'll even name all the nukes General Sherman. Now that mans a hero!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My honest opinion is that , if you have not by now, that you immediately find a therapist and isolate yourself form humanity. A removal of your testicles would allow you to become the man-hating woman you desire to be.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil479 months ago

Well I haven't read it yet but due to the disgusting comments I will have to read it. Hope I enjoy it!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil479 months ago

Well I've read it now. I've also read all the comments. Why the hell do the same idiots read and comment on a story when the tags and the author warn them they won't like it. I am pleased to say not every comment was made by a moron. I do not normally read stories with gay content and I didn't enjoy that part of the story. However the story was very well written so I thank you for that. Will now move on to the next one, guess the idiots will have already read it and left their stupid comments. Thank you so much for your effort. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous