Trying To Relate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start with I spoke to them together but before saying what I was to suggest, I asked them to save any questions for the individual sessions following. I knew that I would have to give different reasons for some of my recommendations if I wanted to preserve confidences. When they had both nodded their agreement I began, "The most important point is that the Building Society has agreed to a year's moratorium on your mortgage repayment, just adding interest due onto the debt. Research showed me that the housing market is about to become more volatile, they could not fault my figures and concede that the house should sell at full market price in under eight months."

I paused to let the significance of this sink in and then moved on to the less welcome news. "You need to move well clear of the area where you presently live and I have identified a town two hours drive away which has several favourable factors. I have secured a job interview there for you Charles. It is office work but well below your capabilities and the money is not very good - however I have been assured that there are quite reasonable prospects. You have to go through the formality of an interview but you will get the job. It is too far to commute and you may not like the next bit - it's important that Fiona should continue to live in the house until it sells because empty houses are far harder to move. So for a time you will have to meet only at weekends and I recommend that your wife comes to you rather than the other way round."

Fiona took the last bit of news in her stride but her husband could not keep the look of despondency from his face. There were other details to mention such as the accommodation that I had provisionally arranged for him, the rail warrant to take him to the interview and information on how they could consolidate all outstanding hire purchase obligations into one debt with an extended repayment period. At this point I said that I would like a few words with Charles on his own. Fiona smiled understandingly and I wondered if the exaggerated sway of her hips as she left the office was for my benefit.

"I don't like it," Charles exploded as soon as we were alone. "This way I am going to see even less of my wife than I do at the moment. I thought you were supposed to make things better.

I shook my head sadly. "The displacement to a distant area is purely for your benefit Charles. You have fallen under the spell of a very manipulative man. You said that this Mathew is intelligent and I can easily believe it because he has used psychology to control you in an almost Machiavellian way. This man is not going to give up on you now if he can possibly help it. I'm afraid that one word from him could have you doing his bidding again."

"But what if he goes to the house when Fiona is there alone - he could tell her everything."

"Very unlikely," I said. "That's his only weapon and once he tells - then he has nothing."

"I still expected something better than this," he grumbled, refusing to meet my eye.

Now I couldn't keep the impatience out of my voice, "You were pinned by a big debt, being abused by a pervert and your wife was prostituting herself. I have reduced your debt to manageable proportions, got you out of Mathew's clutches and made it possible for Fiona to switch to a different occupation. I think that I have worked fucking miracles - what the hell more do you want?"

Charles grinned ruefully and said apologetically, "Sorry if I sounded a bit ungrateful - I suppose that I kind of hoped you could wave a magic wand and make it that all this never happened."

When Fiona sat in the chair she looked at me not speaking but with one big question on her mind.

"You needn't worry about the woman," I said to set her mind at ease. "It's over and it never meant anything. His friend Mathew fixed it up and kept egging him on saying he had to do it to get revenge on you. The night Charles left you it was not just one woman that he went with because he walked into an orgy that Mathew had set up his benefit. Your husband found it a sickening experience and was terrified by fear that it might be repeated in the future."

The look of relief on the lovely woman's face was manifest. She nodded with satisfaction as she assimilated my news but then asked, "Why exactly do we have to move quite so far away."

"You will be living in reduced circumstances and I felt that constantly seeing where you live now might be distressing. More relevantly, I wanted to remove the risk of chance encounters by Charles with his friends and you from men that you have met. I also wanted to make difficult for you to resume agency work should you be tempted. However," here I paused and looked at her significantly, "- I reckon that this arrangement gives you a few months leeway to say any goodbyes that you may wish to."

"This Mathew," she said suspiciously, "What exactly has he got to do with everything?"

"He hates you ever since you refused to sleep with him. He started a vendetta to undermine your marriage by making Charles jealous of your work and thus causing him to act completely out of character."

"I loathe the man but I didn't refuse to go to bed with him," she said puzzled.

"Charles passed on the request but apparently, for reasons of his own, failed to relay your favourable response," I told her - I actually felt that her husband had made a rather heroic sacrifice. Fiona would no doubt have been pleased to know of his heroism on her behalf - less happy to know the nature of the sacrifice.

That was about it. I got them both in together, shook hands with both and wished them well. It would have been permissible to chastely kiss Fiona at that point - but I could wait.

Less than a week later I met Charles at the railway station. He was very surprised to see me but seemed glad of the moral support until his train came in. Leaving him seated, I went back to my car and drove to his house, parking at the end of the street. Fiona answered the bell very quickly. "I've been expecting you," she said with a smile. She was wearing a very transparent hip length negligée, a thong and a flimsy bra that barely contained her glorious tits. "Come," she said softly then turned and with mounting anticipation I followed the twin evenly undulating globes of her buttocks, down the hall and up the stairs.

In the bedroom her scanty clothes disappeared I know not how and then we were on the bed. We did not talk - there was no need and both of our mouths had found more profitable occupation. Her tongue, like an electric eel, was all that I had hoped. Hands, mouth and tongues - we all over each other and I revelled in her hot voluptuous softness. I cannot remember much detail for it remains in my mind as just a wonderful blur. Although I ached to enter her I put that glorious moment off as long as possible trying to prolong the experience but her softly whispered plea to 'fuck me now' destroyed my resolve. She opened to me like a flower and it felt like pushing my prick into hot wet pulsating velvet as I slid inside her. Her cunt seemed to suck me in and when my cock had plunged to its greatest depth, the muscles of her vagina closed around it holding me fast in carnal embrace.

We lay still for more than a minute just savouring each other and then I slowly began to thrust but I could not have shoved myself into her more than a dozen times when there was a distinct sound from downstairs. Both of us froze gazing tensely into each other's eyes listening for a repetition. When that did not come we smiled in mutual relief and happily continued humping. I had just nicely got back into my rhythm when Charles' voice came loudly from the top of the stairs, "Fiona darling, Sod the crummy job, they can stick it. I didn't go to the interview. I've been a bloody fool. You can keep on being an escort - I realised on the train that it doesn't bother me. We can stay in this hou..." His voice choked off into horrified silence as he was confronted by the tableau on the bed.

The time taken for him to walk along the landing had given me vital second to think. The only resort was for me to use against him the knowledge of his psychology that I had gained when interviewing him. Pushing myself above Fiona's inert body on my arms, I looked over my shoulder contemptuously and, using specifically chosen words, I said simply, "Piss off. You do know how to do that don't you."

I was half surprised, half gratified when he turned on his heel and left us alone. I turned back to the woman lying beneath me with a triumphant smile, only to find that she was looking up at me with active dislike written all over her face. I continued my fuck to the bitter end using Fiona's unmoving and unresponsive body. When it was over she said coldly, "Will you please leave now."

On my next working day I had just got to my desk when I was ordered to report to the Counselling Centre manager. I was dismissed on the spot for gross professional misconduct with no notice, no redundancy money and with my pension rights forfeit. Then, when I was escorted from the premises I found the police waiting for me. I was initially charged with rape but this was changed to 'Demanding sexual favours with menaces' - Fiona's statement claimed that I had used confidences she had given me as a means of blackmail. Fortunately for me, the CPS eventually decided not to prosecute the case.

* * *

Two years later I still had not found a job. How many firms want to employ a fifty year old man with no real qualifications who is clutching a reference that damns him with exceedingly faint praise? The most that I had managed in that period to keep body and soul together was occasional cash-in-hand casual work for fly-by-night firms. It was such employment that I was seeking on this particular day. You must have seen the adverts. A firm hires a room at some hotel and interviews all who turn up. They employ the gullible - to do work that is seldom as described and for pay that turns out to be far less than promised.

I was approaching the hotel wearing my last good suit - the one I kept solely for interviews.

A large chauffeur driven limousine swept past me and halted in front of the hotel. I was amazed to see Charles and Fiona step out. They were both expensively dressed and looked immaculate. Almost hypnotised by the sight of the two people, who had such an adverse effect on my life, I followed them at a distance through the ornate portal of the hotel. Inside, instead of going upstairs to where the interviews were being held, I moved behind the foliage of a large floor standing plant to continue observation of them standing in the lobby.

A very prosperous businessman type approached them. There were smiles all round, some conversation and then Fiona turned and kissed her husband very affectionately. That done she slipped her arm through that of the second man and together they walked away in the direction of the lifts. Charles took a thick paperback novel out of his pocket and sat down in a corner of the lobby. He was obviously prepared for a long wait.