All Comments on 'Trying to Understand Ch. 05'

by SwtCountryGirl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Usually, reading about gay male situations turns me off

But this story was done in a way that didn't make the situation of males being together sexually seem out of place.

Perhaps it was the love for Sarah that all three men had and with them being with her was the focus of the scene.

What ever it is, I enjoyed reading the chapter. It was very sweet and loving.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I AGREE..... :)

Im not much into the who male on male thing but some how this story actually made it seem.....well jus say more presentable.....I dont have a prob with the whole gay thing nor the lesbians cuz im a girl n i actually dont mind some girl on girl action once in a while so i hope im not offending any1.......Ur story was great better that i expected n i love wen stuff surprises me the characters wasnt all dat well develop (but this is jus my point of view) nevertheless u maintained that flow n it was good ......btw so much for Gideon not taking Colt seriously wen he was d one to actually welcome him into the family not forgetting his possessive mark lolzzz :)

xoxo

Aria

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous