All Comments on 'Tryst'

by Tamerlane67

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The return of the whore...Sorry I have insulted the whores...

The return of the whore...Sorry I have insulted the whores...This woman is way down the worst street whore...I know whores respect and love their children, and sometimes they must be whores to support them...This woman (?) didn't love or respected her children...At least this man treated her as she deserved...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"That was went she noticed "?

Riddled with wrong words and errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Another fucking ignorant. Get lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love the tryst...

Yes could be cleaned up.. but a Nearly a 5... this one is played out more times than one could count... You got a good one going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Odd mix of character traits; hardly believable.

No woman this shallow, selfish, and stupid could also be a loving intelligent wife and mother. Did it not occur to her that a man who has fucked around as much as Wayne may give her more than just a good time? At least Wayne was honest with her, he treated her just like the whore she is. The marriage relationship must be really shallow and tepid, and the husband must be really distant and dense, for her to get away with all the cheating described. Any man who could not see through the thin facade of this whore deserves what he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Gave you a four because of all the little errors, but not a bad story. Sadly there are probably a lot of wives out there like her and she just might get a nice STD present as no condoms were used. Who knows where that cock has been before?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
I gave it a four, not because it was erotic but because it actually felt real.

She felt guilt and getting slammed hurt and for the first time in any LW story I've read, you accurately depicted how sore she would be after getting her cervix pounded for 5 minutes.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Got to agree

Ignorant author, wife and readers who love it.

Sorry folks, the only mistake here was writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

I wish he had hurt her more ...may b raped her ass roughly..and physically abuse her ..that's what she deserves...WHORE like her..deserves to b treated like one...

I will treat an animal better that a whoring wife...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
GOOD SECOND STORY!

I checked your Bio page before I read this one, so I realized this was only your 2nd story and didn’t let the (more than a few) writing errors bother me. These are things you can fix with a little study and if you still need help you can always get an editor.

What impressed me was your knack for telling an interesting story. That is something that can’t be learned; you have it or you don’t, and you have it. You also have a collection of comments from those who can’t seem to understand the meaning of ‘fiction’ nor get over a relationship gone bad. We writers have to either ignore them or move to another category, for they seem intent on trying to ruin the very category they love to read.

The rest of LW’s readers are really first class and often offer really good criticism. My stories may not be very good, but much of what they are is owed to those very readers.

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
My wife

Nice! I'd love to invite Wayne over to our house for the evening. He ends up seducing my wife out if her panties and fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
why is this lying cheating slut married.

She has no love or respect for her husband, so why no move on and than she can cheat on a new idiot.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
A quick little description

I agree with C.dreamer and W.doodle. It was a realistic enough description of a situation. It wasn't there to do character analysis or explore motivations -- it just did what it set out to do.

And yes, it would have benefitted from a bit more thorough proof reading to get rid of a few annoying little errors. Maybe next time?

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
there are legal places sluts like this can go and sell their wares

in a marriage they eventually destroy their entire family.............

anonymouspiganonymouspigabout 8 years ago
good job

Overall quite good. Again too short for a lot of character development, but that is okay. Some of the physical capabilities of the fellow were not entirely realistic. I kind of wanted a bit more aftermath. Did she get caught? Did she become a better person? Did she realize she liked this sort of treatment?

cyferxcyferxabout 8 years ago
Ends abruptly

Seems to end in mid-thought. Rather mundane to say that she didn't think she could get away with a late night shower. Write more. These kinds of stories are not flash stories, they need more space to develop. Another quibble, him coming three times in the space of a few minutes, and apparently ready for more, is not realistic. It kills the realism you are developing. Rethink that. That said, it was a very interesting and quirky story. 3 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You idiots that liked this would like to be married to this slut?

I mean really you are either gay, not married or your wife is so ugly you don't care, just found this sad, living your life cheating and lying to your spouse, not the way I would want to live.

c24jc24jabout 8 years ago
Good story - well done !!

(What I would have loved next - - - In my imagination only)

She gave herself a quiet sponge bath. She went to their bedroom and lay down next to her husband. He rolled over, looked at her with disgust and asked with some sarcasm, "Gee, was it everything you dreamed it would be?". She was too stunned to respond. He got out of bed, grabbed his pillow, and said, "I'll be in the den. Please don't humiliate either of us any further by denying anything or trying to talk to me for the next several days.".

(End there . . . or . . . Further imaginary action)

She didn't. Early in the morning of that sleepless night, she left a note. 'You told me not to talk to you, but you asked a question. The answer is 'No'. No, it wasn't like the fantasy. Some parts of it were good, some mundane, and some bad. All of it was stupid. So stupid . . . and all over a stupid fantasy. Let me know if you can think of anything I can do to keep this from being a decision so stupid that it wrecks everything that's part of our true dream.'

She hoped the honesty would be enough . . . it was almost all she had left now . . . that and hope.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
A New Record

This story caught the real-life griminess of cheater's thought and those who engage in that process . The story is lowest rated of any in my favorites, to my knowledge. Cool ! I get nervous when that list gets too mainstream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Haters

Wait, all of you clicked on the "cheating wives" section then complain about a story that features a cheating wife. What am I missing? Perhaps you popped your nut, now feel guilty and feel that dinging the author redeems your soul??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surprised?

Those of you on either end of the extremes both get what you wanted. A cuckolded husband, and a punished bitch. What's your problem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written and guaranteed to be a hotly debated story, since.....

....it arouses all of the emotional responses one might expect when reading about casual infidelity.....it disturbs our sense of right and wrong, our belief in loyalty and integrity and trust.

As it should.

Pity we aren't more careful about getting to know our potential mates when we date. Even sadder is when, in spite of all the evidence, some poor sap marries someone undeserving, unworthy of them. Too bad that men aren't more honorable and forthright, that women aren't less duplicitous and self-excusing.

But there you go.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another unfinished slut & cuck tale

Try finishing it & you may get more than the single star this crap deserves. A good story builds tension between the cheaters & the cheated upon. Two unlikeable characters & an unknown one, the husband. We want to know how he finds out. Do they reconcile, or not? This is just a fuck & cuck tale.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
God damn right!!!!

How dare this porn story on a porn site be primarily about sex!!??

Everyone knows the only stories allowed to be published in Loving Wives are long, boring, completely unerotic tales of misery and woe or violent revenge and snuff porn!! Sex between two people who aren't married to each other? DISGUSTING!

Thank god the lit morality police are here in force to call out these stories, so proper writers can write more stories about men keeping their wives at gunpoint and raping her while belittling her and insulting her while facing no consequences for their own cheating. That's /real/ loving wives erotica after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So one bad fuck out of all her fond memories?

This may slow her down for a while, but she will soon get the appetite for more strange cock. It seems to be in her DNA. She'll just try to be more choosy and careful next time. And there will be a next time.

An interesting description of the thinking of a selfish wandering whore. Maybe she'll get caught, maybe she'll reform, but she'll never be worth loving or caring for. She's a thief, and she's stealing her husband's and her children's lives, that could have been lived with a decent woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A cocky cock

User abuser

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Cheating

A cheating whore carrying on with an innocent tryst. Burn in hell bitch.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I'm torn. The story was told well. She deserves to be found out and divorced. She does not deserve to be treated badly by her F buddy, but then what does she expect given the circumstances? I can't say that I enjoyed it, but it was a good story and told well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous