All Comments on 'TSA Pt. 01'

by Suprmodl36

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
captive girl's spirit and bad mouth sentences deliciously enjoyable and the life of your series!! :)) don't gag it off for long intervals as you intendto do,it seems!! ;)

looks like Suprmodl36 fantasizes heavily on being held captive and taken by some handsome cop!! ;))

the captive girl's badmouth sentences are deliciously enjoyable!! ;)) try not to cut it off with constant gagging as is being done!! her bad mouth is the life of your series and the title too!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then she went straight to the real police

Where she was taken the the hospital, where a rape kit was done and the bruising was documented. Mr Dumb Ass TSA went to prison for 15 years and she retired on the payment from the lawsuit. Even for fiction this was stupid.

Suprmodl36Suprmodl36almost 7 years agoAuthor
@wanderinggypsy

Thanks so much! There are several more stories in the works, I've just been traveling a lot for my job and haven't been able to polish them. I really appreciate your comment!

Suprmodl36Suprmodl36almost 7 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks so much for reading my story. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I welcome constructive feedback both positive and negative, but, while grounded in reality, my stories are usually my personal fantasies and it's hurtful that you've made fun of me. If you would care to comment with your user name and have more useful feedback, I'd love to discuss with you how I could improve my work.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Ignore the haters...writer!! ;)) as a newbie do you write entertainingly?!:)) of course!!:))..my my!! :))

a sexy pretty spirited spitfire!! ;)) so wow!! ;))what a deliciously bad mouthed female lead!! ;))spice of the story!!:))

Ignore the haters blatantly....you take it so much to heart.....and never stop writing!!:))...one of the negative commenting readers obviously finds anal a big turn off....you cant please every one..can you writer?!;))

pleasing everyone is like trying to fill a sieve with water.....you try your level best...but...never succeed!! ;))happily quit trying to please haters...and enjoy the free and buoyant writing it brings!! :))try it earnestly and see...you'll wonder what the magic is...and love the free spirited feeling!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Please write part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous