All Comments on 'Tube Train Encounter'

by QueenofErotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I personally know the authoress and have to say this is an awesome piece. It had me gripped from the first moment i read it. Great work and would love to read more of her work.

cheekychippyGcheekychippyGover 6 years ago
Captivating....

Loved it, the detail in the story and the use of words to set the scene and emotions were incredible. I feel like I almost lived the experience just from reading it. Thoroughly recommend it !!!!

Deviant6767Deviant6767over 6 years ago
Erotic

Very erotic reading.The author obviously has an amazing imagination and i would think an insatiable appetite for all things erotic. I really look forward to reading more as this definately got my attention. This Authoress has to be at the top of my list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bouncy bouncy you know who !!!

The story really made things move,,, I travel on the tube every day,,, so lets hope I get to meet that young lady in London one day ,, finger crossed !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Erotic!

I use London Underground most days. Its a great place for erotic encounters, brushing against boobs and bottoms, upskirt peeks on those long deep escalators and enjoying fantasies about encounters like yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Powerful

I have read this a few times and will most probably read it a few times more. I find it quite powerful and would love to see inside the mind of the author. She comes across as a very erotic lady who is obviously very passionate about her writings.it's nice to see something so refreshing on here. Well done to you and i look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Commute

Gutted that my commute will never be as fun, your details are exceptional and heighten my enjoyment, your work guarantees an erection everytime 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous