All Comments on 'Tucker's Revenge'

by tekkenmanq

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdalmost 15 years ago
very well

to bad he didnt get to her first ...would have saved another nigger from coming into this world....once his wife did that...there would be no taking her back and no he should not get prison as tucker deserved to die for even thinking about fucking a white woman...a black man tha tgets caught fucking outside his rece should be nutted right then...so he got what he deserved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A real reaction for a change

A real man would kill him and his wife. Piece of sh*t assholes that think they can fuc* without consequences do not know the way of the real world. Fuc* with wives and daughters and it could be a death sentence.

JPB fiction is not real world !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tucker got his debut

with a 9 iron. It is too bad that he did not reach his adulturous wife before the cops got to him. A good lawyer could have gotten him off with temporary insanity, which he 918a

had. He should not go to gail, but pass goal and collect $200. Next, divorce his cheating wife because once a cheat always a cheat. His daughter can go live with her mother because they are two of a kind, sluts. Then he can get on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cool story - glad to see Tucker get his!

More please only this time take out the cheating ex-wife with a "big bertha" shoveled up her cheating ass and then rotate it for awhile. Damm, the stupid slut might actually like it. Then take to Mexico and make some money off her hide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awwwwwww

hard to feel sorry for some big dicked coon who was too fucking stupid to actually realize that fucking another man's wife is a good way to end up dead.

flswitchflswitchalmost 15 years ago
He shouldn't get jail ...

he should get a parade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
On the right road

He was on the right road but got stopped to quickly. Part two should emerge with him being released, getting butcher knife, and cutting the black bastard out of his wife's Nigger fucking cunt. If she is still kicking a little, then get an aluminum baseball and bash her fucking head in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pure BS!

now you white bastards know how we black men felt when you raped and impregnated our women. sucks dont it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Actually quite correct

I do not look at this as a black-white issue; but as a simple adulteress situation. Another man (does not matter the race of the man) fucked the wife and got her pregnant. The husband has every right to exact revenge on the other man. And most courts will agree with that. The husband for a first time offense will most likely get probation provided he did not kill the other man. Luckily, for the husband he was stopped by the police before he got to his wife. That is good thing, because if he had assaulted his wife, he would have received jail time. That is just how the system works. The bottom line is that if you mess with another man's wife, and he comes looking for you, providing he does kill or mess you up too badly, the husband will most likely receive a suspended sentence and probation. The only punish the wife will receive is that of public condemnation from family and friends when it is learned she is pregnant with another man's (again it does not matter the race of the man) baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HaHaHaHa

White people make me laugh. Somehow I think the world would be a much better place without you inbreeding, animal fucking, pea brained assholes. Now that's not all of them, just some!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HaHaHaHa

White people make me laugh. Somehow I think the world would be a much better place without you inbreeding, animal fucking, pea brained assholes. Now that's not all of them, just some!

JDsellerJDselleralmost 15 years ago
Race not the BIG issue in this.

The race of Tucker was not that important. The big fact that he fucked another man's wife and daughter was. Men know that type of thing will get your ass in the sling. Only a few dumb asses think that they can get away with it.

I would like to see a part two. I would like to see the wife explain to her husband how she and the daughter are just whoring around. JD Seller

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Hey AUTHOR you just made my good list

I think niggers( notice that I didn't say black people) I said NIGGERS and I do mean niggers. Tucker was a nigger and he got what he deserved. If anyone of you wish to accuse me of being a racist then you are niggers. I would rather be a sick pig than a nigger.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Sad Sad story

Revenge is very hard on all. But how come all the na-sayers to this story are all anonymous. Must be on the wimpy side.

KevinhereKevinherealmost 15 years ago
Decent writing, subject matter fitting for today.

Oh well, black man taking wife and daughter, it's a fitting subject in todays world. For some reason black men and white women sex has turned into erotica. There is something phychological about it, not sure though.

Must be the oppression over the hundreds of years and the white female has a forbidden draw to black males with the perception of so called "larger" members and so called "more physically powerful" creating a sexual craving for them which deeply rooted psychologically is for breeding purposes which she would not understand or view as just that, she would only want to satisfy a craving.

White male fetish is growing in this scenario as sexual voyeuristic eye candy creating deep, intense emotion from jealousy, erotic, sexual, anger, humiliation, visual pleasure and domination all wrapped up into one experience, stimulation of the brain given the subjects are close to him, wife and daughter taken by the very subject that he has looked down upon as inferiour for centuries. The eye candy being the contrast of white skin, black skin and the mythical larger member penetration from the endless amount of video which are ironically produced and promoted by none other than the "white male", which visually stimulates the male brain resulting in sexual craving of this visual.

Hollywood mainstream throws this into the mix as well with many of these situations.

Agree, disagree, indefferent, it doesn't matter, the explosion of this scenario of black men white women on the internet is evidence of white males hidden behind closed doors watching, writing of this very subject.

The very few you see in real life, you can agree there are many you don't see, as it is still mostly hidden and done in secret, as I have seen a few secret meetings of a white female hooking up with a black male somewhere to drive away and while not seeing the result of their rendevous, I suspect it was for sexual reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Life's a Bitch

Do an Epilogue, Sequel or another chapter; ie: He didn't kill Tucker, he got Probation and Anger Management.

When next his wife was out for a whole day with her friends he, with the help of friends, packed and boxed all of his wife's clothes, personal items and had them taken to Tuckers'. He closed the Bank accounts, cancelled the credit cards, copied all data on the home computer hard drive and when she arrived at home she was served divorce papers and a restraining order preventing her from calling him or being anywhere near the house or his place of business. His attorney had the tape of her infidelity and, of course, time would prove her pregnancy was going to be a black baby. End the chapter with him drinking his 3rd or 4th drink on the patio while he burns all of the family and wedding photos. He had deeply loved and believed in her love and fidelity, now he never wanted another memory, it would hurt for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An Epilogue-Please

It will be good HOW the wife explains her situation for the husband...hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes, big dumb cuckold

while he's sitting in jail or prison, his lovely wife's gonna give birth and, after spending his meager $5,000, she's gonna be on welfare and have more kids by the brothas! what a smart man this white husband/hero is... what a sweet revenge he exacted out of his black loving wife and her lovers, while he's sittin in jail, being sodomized by other brothers, while his lovely wife continues her lovin' activities outside!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ha!

damn, i'm black and i think that Tucker got what he deserved, and had he not been stopped by the cops; wifey would have got it too! when you are married and you cheat and you get knocked up or knock someone up, you deserve whatever asskickin comes your way! and this is coming from a product of a cheat and his mistress!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SOME PEOPLE DONT EVER LEARN

1st time wasnt a charm. 2nd time message delivered. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 A TRUE ALL IN THE FAMILY

and keeping it in the family way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As a black man

Tucker gives us all a bad name. Mothafucka deserved getting beat to death! This ain't a matter of race! This is about a asshole getting what's coming to him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kind of brief

Finally someone fights back and you just stop it. What is wrong with you? Small imaginations?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
D I V O R C E

Another CUNT wife!

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1about 5 years ago
Great Story

It would awesome if there was a 3rd chapter to find out what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty low even for you. Scumbag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous