Tucker's Studio Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers

"Yeah, I picked 'em up last week," Marsha said. "No wardrobe, right boss? Just the robes?"

"Yeah, we're keepin' it simple today. The guys are in robes too. Everything good girls? You nervous?"

"Yes," all three of then said, almost in unison.

"That'll all go away as soon as we get started. I've had other women tell me the trick is to pretend it's not real. Just let your mind drift into pure fantasy. Like a dream. I'll see you out there in a few minutes. It's one o'clock now, so we'll be outta here around three or four. Have fun you guys."

"Okay, pick a partner," Tucker said when everyone had gathered. The set was just a king sized bed with a fitted gray sheet, and a big upholstered chair with a low back, perfect for bending a woman over. A big oriental rug and dim lights gave a nice atmosphere. "Don't worry about the partner thing, that's just to get us started. You'll all get swapped around plenty of times."

Karen's heart was beating so fast she thought she might keel over and die. The decision making process that led her to where she was had let her down somehow. She wracked her brain trying to understand how it all happened, but as she stood there under the lights looking at Dante in his white robe and Ryan in his, all she could figure was that her fantasies were more powerful than her common sense.

All the girls felt the weight of the moment. For Chrissy it was the symbolic start of a new life as a single woman, but pulling her two married friends into this dark lair of sexual debauchery might lead to some messed up shit down the road. Or it might be a crazy, wonderful memory they'd all laugh about into their old age. Only time would tell.

Patti, she was feeling groggy, and a bit stunned. The hair of the dog that had gotten her back on her feet that morning as wearing off, and her confidence was fading with it. She suddenly wondered if the men would think she looked like an old hag. Like Chrissy had said at the bar the night before, forty's not so bad, but hell, it is forty, and the oldest of the three guys had to be ten years younger. And what the heck was gonna happen anyway, would they all just take off their robes and start fucking? God almighty, she thought, what have I gotten myself into! Is it too late to run away screaming, like a little girl?

The partner picking happened without much fanfare. Dante put his hand out for Karen. Chrissy and Mitch seemed to have a little extra chemistry, and that left Patti and Ryan. She didn't have kids, but a few of her friends had boys Ryan's age, including Karen's boy of course, who she'd thought about inappropriately more than once. She trembled visibly as the thought of robbing the cradle hit her hard.

"You okay?" Ryan asked. "It's Patti, right?"

God, he barely remembers my name, she thought. When's the last time I was a nameless fuck toy? Freshman year at college? Twenty two years ago? Ryan wasn't even born!

"You may have to guide me a bit," she said with a trembling voice.

"No problem," Ryan said. His twinkling blue eyes gave Patti another jolt.

"All right ladies, you can put your masks on now," Tucker said. "If you happen to lose one in the heat of the action don't worry, we'll edit it or blur things out. You have my guarantee your faces won't be seen. Okay, let's roll cameras. Ladies, if any of you want to stop for any reason just yell my name, okay. Our sessions here are all about comfort and people doing only what they wanna do."

All three of the girls adjusted their black feather masks so they were comfortable. The set was suddenly very quiet and nobody made a quick move. Chrissy kicked things off, planting her lips on Mitch. It was an open mouth kiss with lots of tongue. No need to hold back, she thought.

Dante and Ryan kissed their partners too. Patti and Karen were slower to respond, both of them sorting out the sensations of lips that weren't their husband's. In Karen's case she hadn't kissed another man in twenty-five years. For Patti it had only been ten — a drunken liaison on a moonlit country club golf course, the only other time she'd been unfaithful.

Chrissy shocked her friends by dropping to her knees and opening Mitch's robe. He wasn't hard yet, so she didn't know the full extent of her prize, but his uncircumcised, zeppelin shaped appendage was plenty different from any other she'd had her hands on.

Dante saw the look of shock in Karen's eyes and quietly reassured her with soft words in her ear...

"Slow and easy my baby. No rush."

The deep resonance of his voice made her tremble. Her arms were around him, and when he kissed her again her hands dropped to his ass, feeling the pure muscle of it through the soft terrycloth robe. Dante mimicked her movements and moaned his approval of Karen's firm roundness.

Ryan had taken the lead, as Patti had asked, pushing her robe off her shoulders. She had a pair of tits on her men had long admired. Karen's were still the perkiest of the group, but Patti's were the biggest. Without fully exposing them Ryan moved in, kissing and nuzzling in the cavernous cleavage. He took one of her hands in his and used it to rub his cock through the robe's fabric, letting her feel how he was growing for her. He was one of Tucker's well endowed men. In fact, he and Mitch and Dante were all on the 'big boys' team, and Patti couldn't quite believe what she was feeling. It grew...and grew...and grew! As soon as Ryan let go of her hand she had the long thing out through the gap in his robe, stroking it gently.

"God you're big!" she whispered.

Ryan unfastened her sash and opened her robe so he could play with all of her tits.

"Wow!" he said when he saw her massive dark areolas and huge hard nipples. He suckled on the beautiful things while she stroked the length of his hardness.

Chrissy was going to town on Mitch. Moans and slurps, followed by a gag or two, signaled the others that the train was out of the station, the afternoon bonfire had been lit. She was fascinated by the big cock, fat as a beer can in the middle, with that primal, un-cut tip.

Karen and Dante were still moving slow, but she was warming up. She could feel Dante's big cock, only half hard and already big as a baby's arm. She had to see it. He stood quietly, towering nearly a foot above her while she slowly opened his robe and ran her eyes over him. A body of muscle and sinew under a cloak of smooth ebony skin greeted her gaze. The huge cock hung in front of a massive, low-hanging ball sack, everything hairless and smooth as silk.

It's all mine, she thought to herself, as her deep, base instincts finally overrode her inhibitions. An almost impossibly masculine specimen, right there for me to grab! So she did. Not so much a grab as a slow circling of her slender fingers around the massive black cock. Dante just stood there and watched her as she got the feel of it.

Robes were slowly being discarded. Mitch and Ryan were naked, and Chrissy was too, still on her knees, slurping away. Patti's robe was as good as off, but still hung on her arms for a bit of security. Karen glanced around and knew it was time for her to take the plunge. She let go of Dante, slowly opened her robe and let it slip off her arms to the floor. The look on her face was one of surprise and excitement, mixed with a little fear.

"So beautiful my baby," Dante said. His robe hit the floor too.

He embraced and kissed her again, lifting her off the ground like a feather, turning and lowering her to the bed as their tongues danced through the hot kiss. Dante's wet lips kissed their way inch by inch to those perky tits her friends were envious of.

"Such a beautiful body on my baby," his deep voice mumbled as he nuzzled the milky white orbs. They sported light pink nipples that were close to perfect, and she just about lost it when she watched Dante's luscious brown lips suck them in.

"Oh Jesus!" she said, her voice a trembling whisper

Patti and Ryan had moved to the big upholstered chair. Ryan lowered her into it and gently spread her legs so he could kiss her soft inner thighs. She had a hairy pussy — perhaps she would have trimmed it if she'd known what the day was going to bring. Ryan tickled the soft fur, first with his fingers and then with his mouth. Patti didn't want to be the first to break out in a moan, but there was no holding back when Ryan's young but talented tongue lapped up through her slit. She'd always been a noisy lover.

When Chrissy was satiated with the all-you-can-eat feast of Mitch's cock, he pulled her to her feet and they tumbled onto the bed next to Dante and Karen. Dante was still sucking his new favorite tits, with his big hand on Karen's crotch, his long middle finger missing in action deep inside her.

It turned out Chrissy wasn't satiated with Mitch's cock after all. She pushed him onto his back and mounted him for a sexy sixty-nine. She'd worked hard over the years to stay slim, and she looked magnificent in that position. Back arched and ass wide open, she yelped with glee when Mitch's mouth latched onto her flowery pussy.

Things were suddenly rolling along very nicely. The fear and tentative nervousness was over. All three of the girls, hiding behind their masks, were fully involved. Tucker's fantasyland was working its magic again. He was delighted with the way things were unfolding.

The girls first orgasms were rushing in from all directions. Chrissy won the race, but just barely. Mitch drew one out of her with seeming effortlessness. The steamy sixty-nine was the catalyst. It wasn't a position she'd had much experience with, but it just seemed right when they landed on the big bed, so she went for it. The way her long legs had to spread to lower herself to Mitch's mouth, and the way his arms wrapped around her thighs and caressed her wide-open ass, well, it was just too much for her, and Mitch quickly licked her to the promised land. She wrapped her fingers around the throbbing, fat cock next to her face and her insides convulsed in that most magnificent of ways — the pure, visceral carnality of the moment taking her so high she nearly blacked out. Her year without sex was over, and she celebrated with a beautiful cry of love.

Karen was next to get an introductory orgasm out of the way. Being married to a conservative older man, she'd only had a few in her life, truth be told, and all were self inflicted. Her fantasies were full of orgasms of course, as most peoples are, so when she talked to girlfriends about them she just pretended the imagined ones were real. She was actually afraid of them in a way, the whole 'losing control' thing, but Dante was having none of that. He'd learned from Mitch how to make a woman cum with his fingers, and his huge, strong hand and long fingers were almost as magical as his handsome white friend's were.

His task was made easier by Karen's black man fantasy coming to life, and the nearly unbelievable sensitivity of those perfect pink nipples that Dante's teeth were teasing. He could feel the eruption start to build, and then it happened — she exploded. Quick, body wracking convulsions and guttural yells gripped her for an ungodly long time, slowly draining the fiery energy that had built up in her for years.

"Oh my baby!" Dante mumbled as her convulsions thrust her soft tit flesh hard between his teeth. He kept up the magic finger work inside her, marveling at the power of her orgasm, the beauty of it, the pure sensuality of it. Damn, he thought to himself, what a woman!

Patti was next to go. Hearing her friends cut loose, so out there, so unapologetic in their sexuality even in front of cameras and people watching in the darkness, it just added to the surreal atmosphere of the proceedings. The long-haired boy eating her pussy was just a dream. He had to be. How else could a housewife explain the craziness of that weekday afternoon? The dream was good though, really really good, and the long-haired boy knew what to lick and how to lick it, that was for sure. Her noisy moaning had continued unabated ever since Ryan's first lick, and he loved it. He loved noisy girls. It was like a challenge to him, to keep the song-like moans going and raise them into a crescendo. He had no problem with Patti. There were times that he could barely keep his tongue where he wanted it, due to the big smile on his face as Patti serenaded him. Everybody smiled when they heard her. She didn't realize it, but it was her wonderful vocalizations that had primed Karen and Chrissy's orgasm machine.

Ryan was laughing when Patti finally got there herself. Laughing right into her hot, hairy pussy, his tongue still massaging her clit in a way she couldn't believe. The top-of-the-line vibrator she had at home had nothin' on this young prodigy. She held his head tight, fingers buried in his long, silky hair as the big 'O' flowed from her nearly molten crotch into her lungs and right out of her mouth. Anybody wanna know what an earth-shattering orgasm sounds like? Just listen to Patti.

So, the preliminaries were out of the way. It was time for some fucking. Chrissy had already turned around and was lowering herself on the biggest cock she'd ever tried to mount. Her focus was on the beautiful man beneath her until the girthy monster was mostly in her. She settled down on it, closed her eyes and let the rush of warmth fill her, like her blood had suddenly been heated and thickened. Her hands went up her belly to her tits, and when she opened her eyes she saw Tucker and the crew for the first time. She was suddenly aware of her mask, which she'd almost forgotten about, glad it was still there. She slowed her movements as her eyes glanced around and then she felt Mitch's hands on top of hers, helping her squeeze her own tits. He gave some nice thrusts of his big meat and her hot blood pumped again, filling her with tingles. Her skin erupted in goosebumps. Her hips started gyrating more. Her eyes locked on Tucker's as he stood still in the darkness. Her hips lifted slightly and Mitch started a thrust to match her movements. She'd often fantasized about fucking a huge cock, but the reality of it was better. Tucker's eyes seemed to hold her in a trance. Next to her, inches away, her best friend was under a huge black man, almost buried under the size of him, grunting as he began to enter her. And then there was Patti, crying out again as Ryan slipped his length into her.

Chrissy let Mitch take control. She raised up a bit more and his big piston got up to speed. The hot blood in her threatened to boil, and Tucker's eyes seemed to be egging her on. She'd seen this kind of pornstar stuff on the computer — man on the bottom, hips using the bedsprings to turbocharge his thrusting, slippery cock fucking wet pussy so fast it blurred on camera, balls slapping asshole hard four times every second. And here it was, happening to her in real life, with a real pornstar no less!

She lost track of Tucker when her eyes rolled. Mitch never let up, his red-line revving engine not slowing until Chrissy's voice rose to a crying scream. Even then he only slowed a bit. She caught Tucker's eye again just before her blood boiled. She never felt so dirty in her life, and it was the best feeling ever.

The missionary Dante and Karen started didn't feel right to him. She didn't look comfortable under him and penetration wasn't going well. Too big into too small, and not enough slippery.

"We gotta wet things up baby," he said. "Suck on my cock for me."

All the air shot out of her when she heard the words. Never had anyone said such a thing to her. And could she? It wouldn't really even fit in her mouth, and she didn't do that kind of thing anyway.

Dante had straddled her. He lowered his big ball sack onto her belly and let his nine inch tool slip between her tits.

"God I love those tits baby. Suck the tip," he said.

He lifted her head with his big hand and slowly thrust his length through her cleavage, the fat mushroom tip easing in and out of Karen's mouth. It was a sensation, and a visual, that took her breath away.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Suck on that big thing. You like black cock baby?" he asked as he thrust deeper into her mouth. "Oh fuck yeah baby," his deep voice purred. "I like that."

Over on the chair, Patti was up on her feet, changing positions. Ryan had started fucking her when she was still sitting down, right after he'd made her cum with his tongue. She was still lost in the buzz of the orgasm when he slipped his big cock in. Her abs tightened like steel and her big tits jiggled like jello as Ryan slow-fucked her with long, deep strokes. Her eyes were locked on his, looking through the feathery mask. Her chest was already flushed red and starting to sweat. Nerves, heat, sexual energy — it all oozed out through her pores and covered those big tits with a shiny sheen. Ryan could smell her, the sweet smell of a woman working all her muscles. His hands went to the big tits, massaging the sweat into them. She'd gotten up on her feet with his encouragement and he was turning her and placing her on the chair for something new, molding her into beautifully fuckable form, legs spread wide with a knee on each upholstered arm, her arms crossed under her on the chair's back. No man had never seen her like that from the rear, spread so blatantly. Ryan made a final adjustment to her, pushing her back down into a sexy arch, opening her up even more whore-like. Well satisfied that his fleshy sculpture was as he wanted it, he fucked her deep.

"Ohhhh Goddd!" she groaned when she felt the blissful intrusion.

Ryan was in new territory, a place deep in her gut no man and no vibrator had ever reached, and his effortless, youthful energy took her on a long, sweaty ride. After a while, with her whole body shiny and nearly dripping, it felt positively hallucinogenic. She turned her head and looked at her friends on the bed. Karen was flat on her back, moaning beautifully, being tea-bagged by big black balls. Chrissy was sucking Mitch's sticky cock, and Mitch had his face buried between Karen's legs, helping to 'wet things up'. Patti saw Tucker and the crew in the darkness, but looked away, afraid she'd break the hallucinogenic spell.

Chrissy found herself helping Karen with the tea-bag session. Dante's cock and balls were overwhelming for one, but a perfect feast for two.

"That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!" Dante bellowed when both mouths were full of him.

Mitch was up on his feet, behind the chair, presenting his hugeness to Patti's mouth.

"What the fuuckk!" she sighed as she took hold of the fat thing, guiding it onto her tongue. Ryan's incessant, epic fucking drove her mouth onto it, and she moaned loud enough to rattle the windows as Mitch stuffed her mouth full. He reached forward filling his hands with her swinging tits and she rattled the windows again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Karen screamed from the bed. "Oh ho! Yesss! Oh ho! Oh ho! Yesss! Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh ho hoooo!"

It was a groaning scream, deep and guttural. Dante had spit on his hand, greased up her slit, and plunged in. Nine inches of coal-black magnificence was nearly splitting her in half. She was still on her back, her legs up on his broad shoulders, his muscled body on his knees in the sweet spot, plunging her depths.

"You like that my baby?" he said breathlessly. "You like fuckin' that goes deep?"

"Oh ho yeessss! Yeessss! Yeessss!" she hissed, her body so overwhelmed she couldn't even scream anymore.

Chrissy was on her knees next to Dante. She kissed him as he ravaged her friend, feeling the muscles of his athletic body, slipping her hand across the flexing tightness of his ass to the big balls swinging underneath.

"Suck on 'em. Suck my balls," he said.

Chrissy's eyes flared as she contemplated yet another wonderfully dirty thing to do. So this is what it's like, she thought. Real sex with real men!

riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers