Tucker's Studio Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,581 Followers

She lay on her back and moved her head in under him, right against Karen's ass. She could smell her friend's pussy and the sloppy plunging noises were just inches from her ear. Dante's huge sack was sweeping across her face, and she could smell that too. He slowed a bit so Chrissy could complete her task — sucking one of the squishy, salty testicles into her mouth as Dante ground himself as deep into Karen as he could go. All three of them moaned at the same time, a chorus dominated by Dante's baritone, a growling moan that seemed to vibrate everything in the room.

Ryan finally ended the epic fuck with Patti. She stayed still and let the hallucinogenic buzz swirl in her head. Mitch took her hand and helped her off the chair. Her pussy felt gloriously abused — if she didn't know better she would have though there was still a cock in there, kind of like the feeling of a phantom limb after an amputation. Mitch led her to the bed where she happily collapsed. Ryan had already made a bee-line for Chrissy's pussy, right there in the open, unclaimed at the moment, pink and juicy looking. She was the only one of the girls who thought the orgy was going to happen, so she'd trimmed and shaved, nearly smooth, the way the young girls do. Ryan drank in the soft juiciness with his long tongue. Her head was so deep under Dante she didn't even know who was licking her. It was thrilling to not know. Dirty and slutty and thrilling. She loved it.

Patti pulled Mitch on top of her. She'd burned a lot of energy on the chair, so she wanted to lie there and let him fuck her. Old fashioned. Luxurious. Let the man do the work, and what a man! Feeling wonderfully invisible behind her mask, she was quickly lost in the feeling of another cock inside her, one that seemed to barely fit. She'd marveled at it when it was in her mouth, but in her already well-fucked pussy it was a different thing entirely. It wasn't long before her legs were in the air and her marvelous vocalizations filled the studio. She'd thought it would be a slow, luxurious fuck, but the fire burned high and she came hard, legs stiff in the air, thigh muscles twitching uncontrollably, garbled utterances emanating from her mouth. No rest for the weary. Not with three pornstars at the helm.

Dante had fucked sweet Karen to the edge of oblivion, until she was a quivering mass of well fucked flesh. She'd cum hard twice in a row on his big cock and she looked overcooked, so he reluctantly let her come down to a simmer. Chrissy's head was still right there by the scene of the crime, so she pulled the huge slippery tool out of Karen's gaping hole and slurped the slimy black snake into her waiting mouth. Balls were nice, but yum! A gooey, fragrant cock was so much better! Ryan's mouth on her pussy had her good and wet, and she was ready to take her turn with Dante's monster.

"I gotta have this in me!" she said breathily between slurps. "You gonna fuck me with this thing? Fuck me like a dog?"

Dante grabbed her waist and twirled her into position on her hands and knees, spreading her legs just as he wanted them, pushing her shoulders to the bed.

"Oh baby that's an ass!" he said, running his hand up through her slit, smearing the wetness all the way up her crack.

He pressed his big cock into her and her pussy seemed to draw it in. At the halfway point she was sure she was full, and then more, and then more, and then more!

"Fuckin' God damn!" she mumbled when she felt Dante bottom out. "Jesus! Oh my God!" she grunted as he started to fuck. "Oh my God!"

She knew about Gods and monsters. Her ex was a fundamentalist Christian who dragged her to the cult-like church. Dante's cock felt like both — a God and a monster. Real. Flesh and blood. Not that mythological bullshit that brainwashed the love of her life and broke up her marriage.

Dante pushed her knees out to the sides and she went down flat on her stomach, ass arched up a bit. Prone, the kids call it. Chrissy didn't know that. She didn't even know such a position was possible, but it was her new favorite. He hooked his legs around hers in a way that locked her in. Deep inside her, his big cock rubbed hard against her 'g' spot, or so she thought, although truth be told her mind wasn't really working all that well at the time. Within moments she couldn't even think at all. All she could do was feel. And what a fuckin' feeling! Arms pinned down by a massively strong man, she was helpless under him, filled beyond belief by his monster cock, her whole body burning with a fire that nearly made her ass glow like a firefly. She'd never even dreamed of sex like this, and she wondered if she was ruined for life. How could she ever be satisfied with much less?

Another orgasm ripped through her. With her body barely able to move the only escape for all that energy was through her mouth. A crazy, stuttering, laughing cry came out of her that served notice to the others. Best orgasm of the day? Beat that one girlfriends!

Karen had regained a small amount of sanity, but any semblance of the well put together suburbanite her neighbors knew was gone. What Dante's cock had done to her, the smell of her friend's pussies, the wild moans and orgasmic cries, it had all swept her away. Now she was nothin' but horny, and she was about to have her second big fantasy come to life. A beautiful college boy.

She ran her hands over him like he wasn't real. Much too smooth, much too beautiful, much too young. Did the boys in her son's dorm have big cocks like this, she wondered? Ryan had mentioned an orgy in his dorm. Good God, did that kind of thing go on where her son was? What if a woman my age were to walk in on such a thing? What would they do to her? What would they do to me? Her head nearly exploded at the thought.

The crazy, way-out-there thoughts in her head swirled as she tasted the tip of Ryan's cock with her tongue. She was slow and methodical, examining the youthful perfection of it with each kiss and lick.

"How old's your mother?" she asked as she slowly stroked the long thing. It was a strange question, and she immediately wished she hadn't asked it.

"Forty-three," Ryan said.

Karen moaned. She let the long cock slip into her mouth. She's a year younger than me, Karen thought. God almighty this is hot!

"Do any of your friend's mothers make you horny?"

"A couple of them do."

"Do I remind you of them?" Karen said, looking up at Ryan as his cock slid into her warm mouth again. He moaned. Karen's lips turned up in a smile as her tongue swirled on the veiny underside of the hard shaft.

"Have you ever fucked any of them?" Karen asked.

"One of them," he said.

"Really! Oh, you are a special boy!" she said. The way her smile curled made Ryan even harder. "I have a son your age. Do you think his friends have ever thought about fucking me?"

"Yeah. They'd be crazy if they didn't wanna."

"Why Ryan? Why do you think they'd wanna fuck me?" She asked, the sexy little smile not leaving her pretty lips. Her mouth went on his hardness again, and she dragged her teeth lightly on the way off.

"You're wicked hot," Ryan said. "Girls don't look like you. Girls don't feel like...women."

"What if I'm not experienced?" she said. "No one ever showed me some of the things you boys do. Will you teach me?"

Ryan loved the feel of her nibbling mouth on his cock, so he lay her on her back, letting her head hang off the edge of the bed. She'd never sucked a cock deep, so she was a little worried about Ryan's length, but he was gentle with her. The blood rushing to her head gave her a lightheaded buzz as the velvety softness of Ryan's hard cock went all the way to the back of her throat, just short of gagging her. She moaned and reached for his soft balls and his perfect ass. It was as dreamy a college boy's body as she could ever imagine. Ryan fucked her mouth slowly, massaging her womanly tits, and he lowered his mouth to her belly. His hands followed, sweeping around her waist, out onto her hips and over the tops of her thighs to the softness between. Her legs spread as his young fingers teased their way to his target. He stretched his neck and his kissing lips joined his hands at her furry mound, teasing, tickling and licking as his gentle mouth fuck continued, every thrust deep but just short of a gag. It was a heavenly position, Karen decided, the upside-down visual perspective throwing everything off-kilter, adding to the dreamy buzz. Ryan's fingers had entered her, and his mouth was tickling her clit.

"Oh fuck!" she mumbled with her meat stuffed mouth. "Yeah! Make me cum!"

Ryan had no idea what the mumbles were trying to say, but he knew it was good. He worked her pussy like an old pro, inside and outside, and Karen came fast and hard, with a college boys cock in her mouth. She didn't just cum, she squirted. More than a first, it was something she didn't even know existed. Ryan's fingers were deep in her pussy when he felt the gushing liquid. Her knees spread wide and her mouth opened wider, letting her muffled squeal free. It was an orgasm unlike any she'd felt before, a feeling of release that was mind-boggling. It was so different from all her other experiences she wasn't even sure what was happening. What was all the wetness? What the fuck was going on?

"Oh fuck!" Ryan said, wide-eyed at the ripping orgasm he'd created. "Fuck yeah!"

"Karen!...Holy shit!" Chrissy said.

When it was over the sheet on the bed was puddled with wetness and Karen was nearly in shock. Did I do what I think I just did, she wondered?

"That is why I think they'd wanna fuck you," Ryan said, answering her question from before. "Fuckin' hot!"

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and helped her lift her head. She was dizzy from the blood rush and dizzy from the first squirting orgasm of her life.

Mitch was just starting to take Chrissy doggie style, and she had a good view of Karen's wild squirt. Chrissy knew of such things from watching porn, but close-up in person it was crazy sexy and wild. And the fact that it was Karen who did it was, well, lets just say Chrissy's mind was blown. And then Mitch pummeled her from behind and her blown mind was shattered into pieces.

Dante commented on Karen's water works too.

"My baby squirts!" he bellowed in his deep voice. "Fuck yeah, the party's gettin' started now!" He pinned Patti's legs to the bed as he swung his big body over her for a man-on-top sixty nine. His black pile-driver tortured her mouth and throat, gagging the shit out of her. She loved every second of it.

Ryan was flat on his back next to the big wet spot and Karen climbed aboard. She wasn't sure what to think about the squirting craziness. Her first thought was embarrassment, but the men seemed to like it, and it felt so extraordinary. Ryan in particular acted like it was something sort of magical, like he'd done something really special. Those thoughts quickly passed as she mounted his long length and felt him way up inside her. She had tried to keep her body low against him when she climbed on him, but he encouraged her to sit up proud, something she didn't do at home. Her body really was beautiful, and Ryan wanted to see it. Her pink nipples were engorged and puffy, her face and chest were flushed red from all the orgasms, and she had a wonderful look of lust on her face, clear as day even with the little feathery mask.

She caught sight of Tucker standing not too far away, but she looked away. For a brief moment she wondered what he and his crew thought of the three suburban housewives, fully embroiled like three wanton sluts. Ryan's long-stroke thrusting brought her back to the moment.

She looked down at him. Such a beautiful, angelic looking boy. Long curly hair, crystal blue eyes, a slightly wicked little smile. All her years melted away and she was a teenager again. She'd never got the cute boy back then, but this time she did.

Ryan though, he wasn't interest in fucking a teenager, at least not that day. He had his cock deep in a woman's pussy, and oh God did it feel that way! He was fucking a sexy mother, and loving it.

"What's your name?" he asked as he thrusted deep.

"Karen," she said breathlessly.

"Mrs. what?" Ryan asked.

"Mrs. Dixon," she sighed.

The reality of what she'd said hit her, and she gave Tucker a worried look. He quickly shook his head and nodded to reassure her, silently saying don't worry, we'll edit it out.

"Can I fuck you Mrs. Dixon? When your son's friends make you horny? Can I fuck you?"

"Yes Ryan! You can Fuck me!" she yelled breathily as she bounced up and down on his burning hot cock. "You can fuck me!"

Not surprisingly, she had another earth-shattering orgasm. No water-works that time, but it was a doozy and she rode it for all it was worth. Ryan absolutely loved fucking her. He got her to squirt one more time, in doggie position, knees spread wide, using his fingers. He plunged his cock into the sloppy wetness and fucked her hard. When he got to the boiling point he rolled her over, straddled her and unloaded his young fertile seed in her mouth. She'd never drank cum before, and oh God it tasted sweet!

All the girls fucked all the guys at least twice, and there were sixty-nines and cock sucking aplenty. None of the girls sampled any female flesh — there was plenty on their plate without going there — but curiosities for that type of thing were definitely aroused. Even if there wasn't another episode of infidelity with a man in the married women's lives, there might be room for a little fun with the girls now and then, mightn't there be? It was certainly crossing all their minds.

Tucker yelled "Cut!" when everyone was well exhausted. Coming back to reality was an odd thing for the girls, especially Karen and Patti. Chrissy, she had achieved her goal, getting back on the horse as a newly single, divorced woman. And what a horse! For Karen and Patti though, the reality of what they'd let themselves get swept up in was starting to hit them as they pulled on their robes.

"That was absolutely amazing ladies," Tucker said. "I mean off-the-charts good. You guys really let go in such a natural way. It's exactly the kind of thing we love and try to do around here, but it's very often not this good. I'm in love with all three of you, and I think Mitch and Dante and Ryan are too."

The men all agreed, hugging and kissing the girls before they all went to the dressing rooms to clean up.

"There's a shower over there," Marsha said, pointing it out. "It's probably just about big enough for you all. I've got all your clothes laid out here when you're done.

The girls all looked at each other and shrugged. What the hell, they all thought. We're already sluts, why not shower together?

There was some nice soaping of each other, and the quiet tension Karen and Patti were feeling was eased. Fingers slipped over best friend's flesh, cleaning every square inch, and a little inside flesh too.

"We're in this together you guys," Chrissy said as they rinsed off, ready to pull on their suburban clothes and the realty they symbolized. "Nobody'll ever know. This'll be the best kept secret in the history of the world. We all lived our fantasies. How many people get to say that?"

Before they left Tucker asked them to come back a week later to see the final cut, to make sure they were comfortable with their anonymity before he released the video on his website. Out on the street, as they walked to their car, Ryan ran over, looking a bit shy. He took Karen aside for a moment and gave her his phone number. He called her Karen, but said he'd love to see Mrs. Dixon again, "if your son's friends ever, you know...make you horny or somethin'." The girls laughed about it in the car, but Karen's heart soared.

So that's another day at Tucker's Studio. A place where everyday people, if they're so inclined, lose themselves in their dreams.

riverboy
riverboy
4,581 Followers