Tucker's Studio Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers

"Why don't you do a scene. You can pick your guy, the crew knows you, everybody's comfortable..."

Ever since Kaley had first walked into his studio Tucker had been hoping for a turn of events that would allow him to make the proposition. He'd admired her on the news since she came to town, imagining her out of those slightly sexy dresses she wore on camera, picturing a cock in her hand instead of the microphone. He was just doing his usual scouting, but most of the men in the city that watched her station were doing the same mental undressing.

"You know that would ruin my career, right?"

"We've got wigs and glasses," Tucker smiled.

"No thank you Mr. Sims," Kaley said. She was still smiling, secretly delighted he'd asked her, but firm in her answer. "Can we get back to book writing now?"

Two days later, after two restless nights, Kaley called Tucker. At first she danced around the idea, but then she finally dove in and asked the big question.

"How much would it cost to buy a session if I don't want the video released?" she asked.

"For you Kaley? I like you, and you were very fair about the Louise Brookfield thing, so I'll give you the studio time on me, no charge, if you pay the talent and the crew. For a two hour session with a guy and three crew...a thousand should cover it. I hope you realize what a screamin' deal that is."

"How about two men?" Kaley asked. She was shocked it had slipped out of her subconscious and across the phone lines. She was glad Tucker couldn't see the look on her face.

"I happen to know Jamar's got a little crush on you. I'm guessing he'll work cheap," Tucker said.

"Set it up. Dante and Jamar. Let me know the time."

She hung up without waiting for an answer, her heart pounding in her throat. Deep breaths didn't help. Her heart just pounded, and pounded, and pounded.

———————

"Tell us what you saw on the night of the murder, Mr. Black," Kaley asked, her professional news voice switched on.

She was holding a microphone, dressed in one of her usual on-camera dresses. Tucker had asked her to wear it. He'd had fun coming up with the script, playing up the newswoman angle. He was working the cameras himself, shooting the whole thing with a documentary feel, like actual news footage. He was planning on playing that up even more in the editing.

"Yeah, I was here that night," Dante said. "Didn't see nothin' though."

"Mr. Black, you told me on the phone you were a witness to the murder," Kaley said into the microphone. She moved it in front of Dante for his answer.

"Nope. Just wanted to see you in person sweetheart."

"Shut it down Jamar. We're done here," she said, looking into the camera.

"Keep that camera rollin Jamar. Jamar's a friend of mine," Dante said, his deep voice rumbling smoothly. "You know you the finest of all them news girls?" Dante pulled her to him roughly and kissed her as his big hand palmed her round tit.

"Mr. Black! Stop this! Jamar!"

"Yeah, that's right," Dante said. His other hand pushed up Kaley's dress and squeezed her silk-panty covered ass. "Jamar wants some too."

The huge man kissed her again as his fingers found her pussy. Her distress turned to short moans in Dante's mouth, sounding halfway between fear and desire. Jamar walked toward Kaley from behind the camera. Dante handed her off to him.

"Jamar, what the hell! We work together!" Kaley said, just before Jamar's lips locked on to hers.

Dante ripped her dress open like it was made of paper and Kaley screamed into Jamar's mouth. Suddenly, the play-acting was over. She was right in the middle of the story she was trying to tell, in a way she never dreamed she would be — her favorite dress in shreds, her body electric, two black men towering over her, about to take her whether she really wanted it or not. That was the thing that shocked her the most — she still wasn't sure.

A moaning, masculine mouth on her pussy pulled her farther along toward the answer. She wanted Dante to keep doing that, that was for sure! It felt good! She'd never had two mouths on her before, one kissing and one licking. It was kinda freakin' awesome!

Jamar took off her bra and lowered her to a couch. The toplessness shocked her into reality for a moment and she glanced into the darkness at Tucker and Marsha and Chip. They looked calm and reassuring. Jamar pulled off her panties as she watched Dante open his pants. All right, what the fuck, she thought, this is getting real! Dante's pants were off and Jamar had settled in between Kaley's legs, feasting on pretty pink newsgirl pussy. Before she could get her wits about her Dante's spongy monster was in her mouth.

Fuck! she thought. It's not even hard and I can barely get my lips around it! Jesus Christ, Jamar knows what to lick! Holy fuck! Here we go!

Dante picked her up, right off the ground, and placed her over the back of the couch. A big hand went through her wetness from behind. She knew it was time, and closed her eyes.

Dante pressed his hardening shaft into her. To Kaley it felt crazy. Crazy huge. Crazy to be there, doing what she was doing. Crazy wow as it started to fill her full. Crazy deep. Crazy that it wasn't even all the way in yet! Holy fuckin' shit! God no! It can't be! That big! That deep!

"Fuck!...Me!" she screamed as Dante started to thrust.

God he loved little pink girls! They were like candy when they were naked. Sweet, sugary candy. Fucking a Channel 4 newsgirl's succulent little pussy was the sweetest thing yet!

Kaley's mouth was open as wide as her eyes as Dante's fucking picked up in intensity.

"Fuckin' give it to me!" she said, not a trace of news voice left, just a breathy, almost growlingly sexy voice of lust.

She reached for Jamar's cock. Into her mouth it went. The white-meat spit-roast was starting to cook. It only took twenty seconds or so for the heat to start rising within her, and not long after that an orgasm took her, Dante's slithering monster driving her body to a kind of wild, unbridled release that nearly scared her. She'd never in her life felt out of control before, and there it was, a feeling of pure, out-of-control energy that she couldn't — and didn't want to — do anything about.

Kaley nearly laughed when she came back to reality. She did chuckle a little, in a chuffing, 'I can't speak' kind of way.

"Jesus!" she whispered when the men switched places.

She gobbled up the sticky taste of herself on Dante and Jamar sank himself into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh yeah baby!" Jamar said as he went deep. "You're fuckin' beautiful! You like our black cocks baby?"

"Mmm hmm," she moaned onto her mouthful of Dante. "Fuckin' huge," she mumbled. "God it's so deep..."

Jamar fucked her for a good long time, the heat slowly building...building...building, until Kaley erupted once again, her head thrown back, a long, gargley groan emanating from her depths. Oh yeah, she said to her self. Oh fuckin'yeah!

Dante sat on the couch and slouched to the point of being almost flat, his long legs way out on the floor. Kaley straddled him and sunk down on the big cock, both of them so slippery the massive thing went in like a dream. She rode him like a slutty porn star, her tits bouncing with a mind all their own. Jamar sat on the arm of the couch, stroking his own cock, smiling at Channel 4's best reporter as she let herself go wild. He was amazed at how little time it took her to transform, from nervous to fucking free. Something about Tucker's studio did that to women. He'd seen it time and time again.

Kaley, too, thought about it for a moment, when she saw Jamar watching her. 'What the fuck am I doing?', and 'oh my God I love this!' were the two thoughts swirling wildly in her head. It was a wickedly powerful mental cocktail, and she bounced even harder on the monster cock as yet another orgasm built, this one a quiet, slow burn that made her toes curl.

She needed to feel the glorious sticky heat of Dante's orgasm-maker in her mouth again, so she dropped to her knees between his legs. She took in the sight of her two small hands stroking the huge, slippery black hunk of meat and then she inhaled it into her mouth. After some desperately hungry slurping and she was up again. She lay herself down on her side with Dante behind her, spread her legs wide and he slid in again. She watched and was amazed at how her sloppy pussy devoured the big cock, balls deep in one thrust. Her eyes rolled. Jamar put one knee on the couch next to her head and offered her what she wanted. Full at both ends again. Yeah, she liked that.

Dante was slapping into her pink sweetness when Afreeka strutted onto the set, already naked, his swollen cock hanging like a club between his big, tattooed thighs. Kaley couldn't believe he was there. Afreeka? Three huge black cocks? God almighty, they're gonna gang-bang me!

Tucker had debated on whether to include Afreeka. He didn't want to ambush Kaley, but when he'd called to tell her the time for the shoot he'd asked about Afreeka and she'd acted strange. There was definitely a fascination there, a deep curiosity, and that was what the whole interracial thing was all about. At least that's the way Tucker saw it. He figured if she really wanted to write the story of it she needed to go all the way. He could tell that Afreeka, in Kaley's eyes, was all the way.

Dante pulled out after building to a furious pummeling that made Kaley scream. Afreeka grabbed her legs, pivoted her around the opposite way and pulled her ass up onto the arm of the couch. Dante held her arms down on the cushion. Afreeka spread her legs wide and rammed his cock in.

"Little white girl wanna be fucked?" he said, thrusting hard as Kaley screamed. "Little fuckin' newsgirl wanna be fucked like a motherfucker?"

Two more hard thrusts and he was home, each thrust after that pounding hard against her, rattling her bones. Her screams turned into something different, still loud and visceral, but giving away her pleasure. The pounding was violent, yes, but it was magnificent. She came again, wild and so wet, maybe even squirting which she'd never done before, and her mind went to mush.

Afreeka pulled out and Jamar went in. Kaley was lost in a heavenly dream. Afreeka took over the head spot from Dante, holding Kaley's arms as he tea-bagged her mouth with his cock, pinning her head to the cushion. He fucked her mouth till she gagged, her face bright red.

"Yeah, little newsgirl. Take that fuckin' cock!"

Jamar was in deep, and God he felt good! Kaley couldn't believe how long and deep and smooth his cock felt as it plunged to the very core of her. He was gentle and loving, the complete opposite of Afreeka's violent, pounding thrusts. She was surprised how much she liked Afreeka's almost brutal style, but Jamar, yes! Her pussy responded and a warm, gushing orgasm swept through her without warning.

"Little newsgirl cummin'?" Afreeka said. "Yeah, little newsgirl cummin'! Big black cock make you cum!"

His cock was still stuffed in Kaley's mouth, muffling her crying moans. Tears rolled down the sides of her face from the beautiful intensity of it all. She was lost in the rawest, most intense sex of her life, and she fuckin' loved it.

Dante put his hand on Jamar's shoulder and switched places with him, sinking his massive shaft balls deep. His technique was halfway between Jamar's sweetness and Afreeka's roughness, and Kaley loved that too.

"Fuck me!" she said quietly but forcefully through clenched teeth. "Yeah!...Fuck me!...Fuck me!"

Dante did. With her ass up on the couch the way it was, her head and tits were lower, and gravity did wonderful things to her smooth round tits. They flailed wildly as Dante's fucking reached epic levels.

"Fuck!...Oh Yeah!" she screamed.

"Yeah! Little newsgirl! You fuckin' now baby!" Afreeka said as he watched.

Kaley's long extended scream went down in pitch, like a slide trombone, as a massive orgasm melted her insides. It was the crescendo of the session, and it felt to Kaley like heaven and earth collided in a massive explosion. Afreeka and Jamar were primed and ready, Dante pulled out, and three gushers splattered the writhing, wildly orgasmic girl with cum.

When Tucker thought she'd recovered enough to speak, he gave everyone a signal. Dante plunged back deep inside her, Afreeka sat down next to her and Jamar walked around behind the couch. Kaley, breathing hard, head still spinning, reached for the two men's cocks, one in each hand, looked into the camera and spoke in a breathless voice...

"Reporting live from the East Side...Kaley Newman...NewsChannel 4."

There was a moment of silence before everyone erupted in laughter. Everyone except Kaley. She was silent, taking in the good vibes with a look of surprised wonder on her sweaty, mascara stained, cum spattered face. She'd lived her fantasy and she still couldn't quite believe it.

———————

"I knew it. I fuckin' knew it," Jenn said when Kaley told her about her on-camera experience. "I woulda done the same thing. My God though, all three of 'em?"

"I only expected two. Tucker surprised me with Afreeka."

"He's the scary one, right? Oh my God," Jenn said. "So what now? Aren't you worried someone will say something?"

"Tucker made them all sign a confidentiality agreement. He says he's done it before a few times. From what I understand someone from local government brought his wife in for a birthday present. But yeah, I'm a little nervous about it. I get the only copy of the video when he's done editing it. It'll be pretty funny when one of my relatives finds it when I die," Kaley laughed.

"Three huge black guys," Jenn said, shaking her head. "I can't even imagine. Can I see the video when it's done?"

"You want to?" Kaley said, sounding surprised. "I don't know Jenn."

"Yeah, you'll show me. We'll have too many drinks some night and you'll be on the big screen screamin' for black dick. Did you scream?"

"Oh God did I scream! Silence was not an option."

———————

Kaley's book — Black Me! Black Me hard! An Insider's Story of Interracial Recreational Sex and BBC porn — came out a year later and cracked the bestseller's list. She wrote it without anyone knowing except Jenn. Not even her boyfriend knew. She'd met him soon after her wild foursome at Tucker's, a handsome graduate student from Cameroon, with a tall, soccer player's body and dark ebony skin. You know what they say — once you go black...

riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers