Tucker's Studio Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers

Billy wanted to talk to Pauline after things were wrapped up. He and Kelsey helped Tucker and the crew load out their gear, and after everyone left the two of them sat down with her at her kitchen table. She served them tea and homemade coffee cake.

"I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you much before we started," Billy said to Pauline when she was cutting the cake. "It seemed...I don't know, just sorta uncomfortable, thinking about who you are. Because of the church, you know?"

"I know Billy," she said. "Trust me, I know. I think you were right. It was easier that way, without much taking. I'm still not sure what we should talk about. This all seems so odd."

"So you're moving away?" Kelsey said.

"Yes, to California. It was forced upon me in a way, by my work, but now, after today, I'm sure it's the right thing to do. I need a fresh start. More excitement in my life. I'll be looking at men differently now. Women too," she said, smiling at Kelsey. She sat down after pouring the tea. "How's your mother Billy?"

"She's good. She lives with Pastor William you know."

"Yes. Yes, I know," Pauline said.

"Does everyone at the church hate her?" Billy asked. "Because...well, you know."

"No Billy, I wouldn't say that. Some do, but you know how people are. She opened a lot of eyes. Some didn't like what they saw. Others found it...interesting," Pauline said. "I am curious though...does your mother...well she obviously knows what you do for a living, but, what does she think about it? Do you know?"

"She seems very...I don't know what the word is...okay with it, I guess. It's almost like a weird spiritual thing. She's very quiet and mellow about it."

"Will she find out about...me?" Pauline asked.

"Probably," Billy said, smiling a little.

"I wonder what she'll think...her sweet little boy fucking the living daylights out of Pauline Smyther. I've always been so...proper, around the church. I was very good at being good."

"Now you're good at being bad too," Kelsey said. "Really good at it."

"Thank you sweetheart," Pauline said, putting her hand on Kelsey's. "If you knew how nervous I was when you got here...to hear you say that now...it means the world to me."

"Yeah Miss Smyther," Billy said, slipping back into her church name. "You're lots of fun. I had a really good time today."

"Wow," Pauline said quietly, holding his hand too. She smiled a lovely, almost mystical smile. "Billy Carpenter fucked me and liked it. My life is complete."

riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers
12