Tucker's Studio Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers

The room service was delivered and the Champagne flowed. Marsha's "one drink" declaration was forgotten. The conversation was free-flowing — it always is when Kelsey's involved — and Raymond slowly loosened up, finally feeling comfortable with Tucker and Marsha. Three bottles of Champagne turned into four, and then five. The gang was feeling no pain.

"Marsh, how can you stand working with all those beautiful naked men without...you know?" Kelsey asked. "I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off 'em."

"I held out as long as I could," Marsha said, looking coy.

"What do you mean!" Kelsey gasped. "Did I miss something good?"

"Let's just say that day with you and Brie at the studio wasn't my first time with girls," Marsha said. She gave Tucker a quick glance.

"Oh. Yeah, I could kinda tell," Kelsey said.

"And it might have been with the cameras rolling...and two of the guys might have been there," Marsha blurted out. Her eyes were big, like she'd just told a secret she shouldn't have told.

"Oh my God!" Kelsey said, her own eyes big with surprise. "Who was it? Were you there?" she asked, turning to Tucker.

"I was, but I'm not tellin'," he said. "That's Marsha's story to tell, if she wants to."

"You want me to tell all of it?" Marsha asked Tucker.

"Sure. We're among friends. You guys can keep this under your hat, right?"

Kelsey and Raymond both agreed, and were treated to Marsha's champagne lubricated story about that sizzling day at the studio with Kat and Lori from the bar, and Dave and Jamar. Once Marsha got going with the story it was like a floodgate was opened and she spared no details.

"God it feels good to tell someone!" she said. "It's one of the biggest things that's ever happened to me and I haven't told a soul up 'till now."

"Wow! That's so hot!" Kelsey said. "And Tucker! You naughty boy! If I was old enough to go to bars I'd go give Kat a high-five! She sounds hot!"

"Oh, she's that," Tucker said. "You know, you can go see bands there, as long as you don't drink. I'll take you sometime."

"Cool!" Kelsey said, suddenly sounding like a normal teenager. "So Marsh...Dave and Jamar! I haven't had both of them at once yet. I can't even! Sounds like you killed it."

"Ha!" Marsha laughed. "If that means I lost my mind then yeah, I killed it!"

"Oh she killed it all right," Tucker said with a smile. "I missed a lot of it in person, but I edited the footage. I told her the next day I'd add her to the talent pool, but she turned me down."

Marsha suddenly looked shy.

"Damn girl!" Kelsey said. "You look so cute! I wanna lick your pussy right now."

Marsha downed her glass of champagne in one gulp. "What are you waitin' for?" she said, her eyes twinkling at Kelsey as her bluejean clad legs spread a little wider. She was thoroughly intoxicated, and thoroughly excited.

"Fuck!" Kelsey said quietly. "Is she hot, or is it just me?" she asked no one in particular.

Tucker and Raymond sat quietly, both of them eager to see what would happen next. Kelsey got up off her chair, knelt in front of Marsha, pulled her jeans down to her ankles and started gently gnawing at her damp panties. Marsha leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

"You shaved! I like it!" Kelsey said. She had the panties pulled aside and her tongue lapped up through the fleshy wetness. "Fuck you taste good..." she sighed.

Marsha's eyes opened. The white ceiling was a swirling blur. Her hands went to the long red hair on Kelsey's head, pressing the eager youngster's mouth hard against her clit, and she moaned. It was a long, deep, open-mouthed moan that sent the men's blood pressure soaring.

Marsha knew she'd crossed over the line. The crazy-train was barreling toward a full blown orgy, with the man she'd long been attracted to and a boy she found oddly sexy. She was starting to realize that when Kelsey was involved she had very little desire to say no.

Tucker seemed to be in the same boat. There was no doubt in his mind that Marsha was hands-off. She was married, a fabulous employee that he didn't want to lose, and a sweet woman he didn't want to confuse. Kelsey, too, was hands-off. He'd always given his employees that space, out of professionalism and respect. But damn, Kelsey just had a magic about her. A care-free, sex is nothin' but fun attitude that was contagious. Marsha had already been infected on that warm, star-filled Las Vegas night, and Tucker was breathing in the germ.

Kelsey's mouth was relentless. Her soft lips and warm tongue drove Marsha right over the edge. Tucker could smell her steaming hot pussy when she came, her head thrown back, mouth open wide, a soft cry spilling out into the quiet room.

"God I love the way you cum," Kelsey said quietly. "You're super wet tonight."

Marsha was mumbling quietly, her head still spinning. She pulled Kelsey up to her and gave the sexy girl a sloppy kiss.

"I want all three of you to make me cum," Kelsey announced. She smiled at Tucker. "I get to call the shots, right?"

"It's your weekend honey," Tucker said.

Kelsey stood up and stripped while everyone watched. Marsha was still limp in the chair, her legs still spread, her wet pussy still peaking out from the panties Kelsey had pulled askew. The sight of the young sprite shedding her clothes so casually in front of everyone took her breath away — what little breath she had left anyway. Tucker and Raymond were speechless too. They all watched as Kelsey strode across the room to the open french doors. Out on the balcony her skin seemed to glow as she took in the sight of the city lights. She turned and climbed onto the big round bed like a cat, on all fours, looking at her mesmerized companions.

"Did you guys drink too much? Come on! It's fun time!"

Marsha pushed the jeans off her ankles, stood and took Tucker's hand.

"Come on Raymond. Show me that nice body of yours," she said to the boy as she led Tucker to the bed.

"Jeez, you guys are movin' slow tonight," Kelsey said as Raymond approached her. "I guess us girls are gonna have to help you outta your clothes."

"What's that old saying?" Marsha said as she started to unbutton Tucker's shirt. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?"

"That's the one," Tucker said.

Their heads moved in unison, as if a strong magnetic force drew their lips together. Marsha moaned loudly as the electricity began to flow between them. It was a steady current, the kind that starts fires, and it flowed enough that night to spin the dial off the electric meter.

"Tucker! Nice cock! You hide that in your pants every day?" Kelsey said, verbalizing what Marsha was thinking when she flipped the hard thing out of his jeans.

Marsha giggled at her young friend's ease with all things sexual, but that night it all felt pretty easy and free flowing for Marsha too. She mumbled an unintelligible "Oh God!" when Tucker's cock slid into her mouth. It felt like heaven on a stick.

Tucker's "Oh God!" was much more discernible, and Kelsey liked it.

"Yeah, I like that sound!" she said as she was about to engulf Raymond's hardness. "The boss is happy!"

"I'm nobody's boss tonight, okay?" Tucker said, Marsha's nice mouth already making it hard for him to speak.

Kelsey answered with a mouthful mumble of her own, and Raymond completed the happy-noise circle with a groan. Even though Kelsey had shown him the ways of the sexual world before he left for school, he hadn't gotten up the nerve to ask a girl out yet, so her mouth felt insanely good after his dry spell. How did I get so lucky, he wondered, as he watched his cock slide into the mouth of one of the porn world's hottest new stars.

Pretty soon his attention was diverted to Marsha, newly naked and on her back. Tucker was licking her juicy pussy, making her tits jiggle beautifully on her heaving chest.

"You like?" Kelsey said when she saw where Raymond's eyes were. "She's sexy, isn't she? Oh, you haven't been with an older girl yet, have you?" she said, looking excited. "Marsha, you're Ray's first older woman!"

"Oh my God!" Marsha sighed, clearly overwhelmed by everything that was happening. Her chest heaved even more, her big hard nipples pointing at the ceiling.

"Ha ha!" Kelsey giggled. "This is so fun!"

She wanted to give Tucker and Marsha a little time by themselves, so she took Raymond's hand and led him to the balcony railing. It was only three steps from the bed. Ray was a little freaked out by the move, standing there in the great wide open, naked with a raging hard-on. Kelsey giggled at him, and looked at the two naked bodies going at it on the bed.

"Look how beautiful," she said, and then she whispered in Raymond's ear... "They love each other you know." She kissed Ray and lowered herself to a squat, her hands sliding down his sides as she went down.

Raymond still wasn't used to seeing Kelsey that way. Naked. Sexual. Being best friends since they were little, with a girl he always thought of as a tomboy, well, it did absolutely nothing to prepare him for the oversexed young woman Kelsey had become. Watching his hard cock slide into her mouth was surprising every time, shocking even, especially there, on a balcony overlooking the Las Vegas strip, with two sexy adults fucking to a quick, noisy orgasm just steps away.

"Fuck yeah!" Kelsey said, pulling her mouth off Raymond's slippery cock for a moment. "Go for it Marsha!"

Marsha laughed as the orgasm ripped through her. The combination of champagne and Tucker's cock blew her mind, and Kelsey's happy encouragement just took it over the top. Way over the top. It was the happiest, most astonishing orgasm she'd ever had.

Kelsey loved the orgasmic laughter. She giggled as she took Raymond's cock in her mouth again. The magic switch flipped in her brain, and she went ravenous on him, much more so than the last time they were together. Kelsey had learned about blowjobs from watching her mom, who was a ravenous cock sucker. It took Kelsey a while to get there, to get comfortable with really going for it, but all her time at the studio and the sex at the dorm parties and with Professor Kyle had turned her from talented novice to seasoned expert. Raymond was astonished at her skill and enthusiasm. Needless to say, it didn't take him long to cum. Kelsey wanted to swallow it, but she had an idea at the last moment — she pulled off just as Raymond let out a bellowing groan, aimed his cock over the railing, and watched in awe as ribbons of cum drifted down to the busy street below.

"Oh my God!" she giggled happily. "That's so fuckin' awesome!"

"You two gonna join us?" Marsha asked, her voice relaxed and sexy.

"Raymond just came all over the city," Kelsey said proudly.

She sat him down on the bed next to Marsha. He looked a little shell-shocked, but had a nice champagne-buzz smile on his face.

"Naughty boy!" Marsha said, reaching for his soft, youthful skin. "Wanna cum all over me?"

The smile left his face, replaced by surprise. Kelsey giggled again.

Marsha took his half-hard cock in her hand and he responded, hardening up quickly. It was as much her sexy smile as her soft touch that got to him.

"Any sexy teachers at your school Ray?" Kelsey asked. "After Marsha maybe you'll get a thing for older girls."

"And how about you?" Kelsey said to Tucker as she flopped down on top of him. She gave him a soft kiss. "Do you like younger girls too?"

He rolled them so he was on top, and went wild on her beautiful tits.

"Ohhh, I guess sooo!" she purred.

"You still want all three of us to make you cum?" Tucker asked, his voice sounding much more like a lover than a boss. His fingers slipped down Kelsey's belly, right into her pussy.

"Yes!" she said, her voice a gasping whimper.

Marsha liked the sound of that. Tucker rolled off to give the others room.

"Why don't you lick her pussy honey," Marsha said to Raymond.

His alcohol buzzed brain didn't object. Kelsey moaned when she felt his hands on her thighs and his tongue between her legs. She loved the special thrill she got from her childhood friend touching her sexually. Marsha kissed Tucker before they joined in. Kelsey pulled Tucker's cock to her mouth, and Marsha played with those beautiful freckled tits.

"Fuck yeah!" Kelsey sighed when she took a breather from blowing Tucker, stroking his slippery hardness with her tiny fist.

Tucker straddled her head, fucking her mouth gently as the tit play and clit tickling reached their zenith. Kelsey groaned loudly onto the thrusting cock as she came. It was a heady, full-bodied orgasm that took her out of this world.

"Fuuucckkk!" she whispered on a long breath after the intensity had passed, her body still writhing gently. The three playmates were mesmerized by her almost magical sensuality. "Fuck me Tucker," she said with a breathy whisper. "Fuck me the way you've always wanted to."

He picked her little body up and set her down on her feet out on the balcony. Arms up on the wall, back arched, long hair hanging down to the crack of her perfect ass. She went up on her tip-toes so Tucker could enter. They both groaned as his throbbing cock slid in.

Marsha got on her hands and knees on the bed, positioned so she and Raymond could watch the action on the balcony. She smiled an open-mouthed smile as the youngster entered her.

"Ohhh Rayyy!" she sighed. "Fuck me nice and slow baby."

Raymond's first 'older woman' experience was way beyond his wildest dreams. Marsha's pussy massaged him beautifully while the two of them watched Tucker lose his mind in Kelsey's young tightness, with the lights of Las Vegas casting them all in it's colorful glow. Sin City was living up to its name.

———————

Kelsey won the next night, and looked surprised but radiant on the big stage as she collected her award. She thanked Tucker and everyone at the studio. "It's the best place in all the world to work!" she enthused, sounding like an excited teenager. She thanked Raymond, pointing him out at their table, saying, "One of you girls should snap him up. He's gonna invent somethin' important someday, and he fucks real nice." The big crowd laughed and Raymond blushed redder than red. She also thanked her parents, something that wasn't often done at the porn awards. "They're swingers, and they didn't know it, but I learned a lot about sexuality from them. I watched when I shouldn't have been watching, and saw first hand how much fun sex can be. This is for you Mom and Dad!" she said, holding the statuette up high.

Later that night, after they'd all polished off a few more bottles of champagne, Kelsey wanted to celebrate by getting a little wild. Tucker said they could do whatever she wanted. They ended up at a fancy strip club, with a packed house of enthusiastic men. Kelsey had it in her head that she wanted to try stripping, so Tucker found the manager and explained the situation. Ten minutes later the guy was introducing her...

"I've got a special treat for you all tonight. I'm sure a lot of you know the adult video industry is holding their awards show in town this weekend. Well, we've got a little lady here tonight who just won the award for Most Promising Newcummer, and she wants to take off her clothes for you all!"

The place went crazy. It sounded like an out-of-control saloon in the wild west. You couldn't even hear it when he said, "Cinnamon Sugar everybody!" Kelsey walked out onto the stage looking a little stunned, but some throbbing music started, she swiveled her hips, the crowd went even more wild and she smiled. Tucker laughed, Marsha looked amazed, and Raymond, well, he just couldn't believe his eyes.

Her sexy party dress was off in no time, her little bra hit the floor, and her dazzling little body danced like it was possessed by Cyd Charisse. It was stunning.

"I didn't know she could dance!" Tucker said.

"Yeah, she used to take a lot of classes and stuff," Raymond said.

"Holy shit!" Tucker said.

Kelsey danced to the corner of the stage closest to Tucker and the gang and called for Marsha.

"Get up here!" she yelled, holding out her hand for her.

"Did you ever dream about being wild?" Tucker said in Marsha's ear. "Now's your chance."

Marsha did it. She didn't know why. Probably never will. There was just something about Kelsey — she had an energy about her that was hard to deny. Less than a minute later the two of them were dancing together to the throbbing beat. Kelsey's smile beamed. Marsha's was slightly stunned. When Kelsey lowered the zipper on Marsha's dress the crowd went wild again, and Marsha went a little loopy too. It was one of those out-of-body experiences, where nothing seems real. When her dress was gone Kesley danced up against the front of her, grinding their pussies together through their lacy panties. Kelsey reached around her, unhooked her bra and slipped it off her arms.

"Fuck! Can you believe this?" Tucker asked Raymond when Marsha's nice tits went on display. Tucker's eyes never left the stage. Raymond didn't answer. He was speechless.

After some more sensuous, body-rubbing dancing, the song ended. Kelsey held Marsha's hand and they took a giggly bow in front of the cheering audience, their big tits wobbling beautifully. When they picked up their clothes Kelsey bent over, pulled her panties down to her knees and wiggled her ass and pussy at the exuberant crowd. It was a fitting encore to a wild weekend.

———————

Raymond went back to school on Monday, telling all his computer geek friends, "Yeah, it was pretty fun." It was the understatement of the century.

riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers
12