Tucker's Studio Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,604 Followers

"No. But I've...played a little bit," she said. "It's hard to resist around here, I'll tell ya."

"Oh my God, I'd be the office slut if I worked here," Rhonda said. "Not that there's anything wrong with that! I've always dreamt of being a slut."

"Really?" Charles asked. He looked intrigued too.

"Yeah. I always wished I was sexier. Freer, you know?"

"It's never too late Rhonda," Kelsey said while Marsha helped her slip the bra off of her arms. "Ohhh Fuuuck!" she purred, when Marsha's hands cupped her incredible tits from behind. "I loooove bein' sexy in front of people I just met. It's sooo hot!"

"She's kinda irresistible, isn't she?" Marsha said. She kissed Kelsey's neck and gave her big tits a playful jiggle.

Charles and Rhonda were mesmerized by the unfolding naughtiness. Just the sight of Kelsey's remarkable tits would be enough to mesmerize anybody, but seeing a woman's hands on them, and hearing Kelsey's tender moan, well, it was too much.

"Jamar honey, you feel like kissing a horny old woman?" Rhonda asked.

"The only women I see here are young and beautiful!" he said. He set his glass down and gave Rhonda a sexy, nibbling kiss.

"Looks like we're spectators old buddy," Tucker said to Charles. "Another splash?"

"Absolutely," Charles smiled, holding out his glass.

"No spectating allowed," Kelsey said. She was out of her jeans and landed like a fleshy grenade in Charles' lap, nearly knocking the bottle out of Tucker's hand.

"Careful girl! That's a hundred-and-twenty-dollar bottle!" Tucker laughed.

The scolding fell on deaf ears — she already had her tongue deep in Charles' mouth. When she was in sex mode, nothing else mattered much.

"Come here you," Marsha said, beckoning Tucker with her finger. She had a little smile on her face, so he knew he wasn't in trouble. "You're a bad boy tonight," she said when he sat next to her. "Did you plan this all along?"

"It just came to me at dinner," he smiled.

"Bad boy," she said. She kissed him and gave his cock a squeeze through his jeans. "So what now?" she whispered, nibbling on his ear. "Do we become shameless orgy junkies?"

"I can think of worse pursuits," Tucker whispered back, flicking his tongue into Marsha's ear.

"Fuck!" she sighed, her horny switch firmly in the on position. She glanced around. Charles was sucking one of Kelsey's big tits, and Jamar had his hand up under Rhonda's thin summer sweater, their long kiss still burning on. "There's a nice big bed over here," she said to everyone as she led Tucker to it.

Tucker stripped her to the waist and nibbled on her nipples. She dropped to her knees and loosed Tucker's cock. His nice groan when she inhaled it got everyone's attention.

"It's been a long time since I've heard that sound," Rhonda said, glancing at Tucker before getting back to the task at hand — opening Jamar's pants.

"Oh Jeez!" she sighed when Jamar's length sprung out. "Fuck!" she said, looking up at a her smiling man as her hand wrapped around it. "My brother's not gonna like it. He thinks big black cocks are bad for humanity."

"Don't be twistin' my words woman!" Charles said.

"A cock's a cock isn't it?" Kelsey said. "They all feel good inside. Who cares what color it is."

"See, brother? The newer generation's got it straight," Rhonda said, right before she engulfed Jamar's monster.

Jamar groaned. The wet heat of Rhonda's mouth felt incredible. She was slouched a bit on the couch, and he was straddling her hips on his knees, thrusting gently between her red-lipsticked lips. Rhonda moaned like it was the best thing she'd tasted in a while.

Charles was still fully clothed, but Kelsey had his cock out. He kind of wanted to watch his sister suck Jamar's big one, but Kelsey had other ideas. She stripped off her panties and reoriented herself, her lithe young body sixty-nining the sitting man, her thighs supported by his shoulders, the rest of her draping down so she could gobble up his throbbing hardness. Charles couldn't believe the sight in front of him — an ass every bit as irresistible as Zuri's, and a smoothly shaved pussy so young and juicy and beautiful. He put his hands around her tiny waist and pulled the succulent flesh to his mouth.

"That's it Charlie!" she purred on his cock. "Fuck yeah!"

He nearly came instantly. He held off like a trooper — for about two minutes. Kelsey slurped up his spewing cream.

"Blue pills in my middle desk drawer buddy, if you want 'em," Tucker said.

"Damn right I want 'em," Charles said. "I'll be back sweetheart. Don't move a muscle."

"I'll be here for ya Charlie," Kelsey cooed, sprawled out naked on the couch, her childlike fingers teasing her smooth pussy.

Marsha was naked, just laying herself down on the big bed when Charles walked by. She felt slutty and wicked, being so wanton in front of Tucker's best friend. She knew it wasn't normal, but she kind of loved it, and she had a feeling she'd have Charles' cock in her before the night was over. Just the thought of it gave her a small, trembling orgasm when he walked by, his eyes taking in the suddenly heaving bosom on her recumbent body.

"Ohhh wowww!" Tucker said quietly when he saw the unmistakable signs of Marsha's sexual tremor. "My sweetie's excited!"

He spread her legs and knelt between them, lowering his mouth to her waiting pussy. She was fully involved when Charles walked by again, her body writhing uncontrollably. She put her hand out toward him and he took it, their eyes meeting as she pulled him to her for a wet kiss. It surprised her, doing something like that. She didn't know Charles well. Being naked in front of him was a big enough deal, but there she was, holding his hand tight, kissing him deeply as she floated toward orgasmic bliss. Tucker watched them as his tongue worked it's magic, her pussy warm and wet, her clit extra sensitive. Charles gave her soft tit a squeeze and then broke off the steamy kiss, a string of saliva connecting them as his head rose and he took in the beauty of her writhing body. She had a lovely orgasm with him watching, holding her hand.

"God I love women," Charles said.

Marsha smiled, her mind floating in a dream as he walked away.

"You're the only one with any clothes on you know," Kelsey said when Charles returned to her.

He glanced at his sister, the first time he'd seen her naked since that extraordinary week at the cabin all those years ago. She looked glorious, slouched low against the back of the couch, long legs spread wide with Jamar between, his long tongue making her squirm.

"She's really pretty," Kelsey said when she saw him looking. "Such a sexy smile."

Kelsey's comment snapped Charles back into focus — a stunning little red-headed porn girl, ready to be taken. Good Lord, he thought to himself as his eyes drank her in again — could God himself even think up such a heavenly sex pot? Fuck! Thank you God, for pairing Tucker and me up in that dorm! Thank you! Thank you!

"Strip honey. I wanna watch," Kelsey said.

"I'm too old for that darlin'. Nothin fancy anyway."

He flung off his shirt and pants, almost stumbling to the floor as he pulled the pant legs off. Kelsey giggled. Rhonda watched. She was nearing her first orgasm when Charles' hard cock came into view. No, not a big black cock. An average black cock. A lot like Tucker's average white cock. Freshly fortified by the blue pill, it throbbed up and down a bit before Kelsey sucked it into her mouth, her hands squeezing Charles' nice ass as the length of him went down her throat.

That was all it took to put Rhonda over the edge. She exploded, cumming as hard as she could ever remember as she watched the little redhead deep-thoat her brother's dick. There was so much latent energy and desire in that orgasm, she nearly lost her mind.

"Miss Rhonda!" Jamar said. He was fingering her pussy gently as she came back to earth. "You a beautiful cummer!"

An uncontrollable giggle came out of her, breathy and soft. She glanced at Charles again, and he at her. There was electricity in the air that night at the studio, that was for sure.

Marsha was up in her favorite position, doggie style, with her shoulders down on the bed sheet. Tucker was fucking her nice and slow, and both of them were watching the action on the couch. Jamar heard the soft sounds she was making, took Rhonda's hand and led her to the big bed. Rhonda knelt next to Tucker and kissed him. Her hand was on his ass, feeling the flexing muscles as he thrust slowly into Marsha.

"It's been a long time Tucker," she purred when the hot kiss ended. The kiss felt familiar, even after the passing of so many years. The quickly escalating orgy, so reminiscent of the week in the cabin, felt dreamily familiar too.

"Fuck me Jamar," Marsha sighed, knowing Tucker and Rhonda had some more serious reminiscing to do. Jamar smiled, more than happy to feel the inside of Marsha again, and Tucker was quickly on his back, reaching for Rhonda.

"Oh God!" Rhonda said, as she lowered herself down on her old boyfriend's hard shaft. She looked around — at her brother, up on his feet fucking the sexy little long-haired redhead, and at Jamar, sinking his long cock into Marsha's pussy, his hands on her nice round hips. "Do you guys do this all the time?" she asked Tucker.

"This is a special occasion," Tucker said. He grunted when Rhonda bottomed out. "Very special."

"Fuck yeah!" Kelsey yelled as Charles picked up speed, slapping loud into her perfect little ass. "Fuck me Charlie!...Do it!...Do it!"

Rhonda leaned down and spoke quietly into Tucker's ear as he started a lovely, slow up-thrust into her.

"He's always hated being called Charlie. I'm guessing he'll like it now," she giggled.

"Kelsey makes everyone like everything," Tucker smiled.

"God you feel good!" Rhonda said. "I'd forgotten how well we fit together."

"Me too," Tucker said. Their lips met and they were lost, halfway back in time and halfway in the now, a swirling dream that felt like heaven.

It didn't take long for the two couples on the bed to intermingle. Kisses were swapped and sexy parts were fondled by hands coming from who knows where. Rhonda found herself on her knees, with Jamar licking her asshole and juicy pussy.

"Oh Jesus!" she said. And then she felt his cock poking around her pinkness. "That thing's too fucking long Jamar. I've never had a guy so big."

"Don't worry Miss Rhonda. I think maybe you'll like it."

"Oooohhh-hoooe!" she yelled when he sunk in balls deep, her sexy exclamation echoing through the big studio. Charles took notice. Her noises were lovely, and increasingly guttural as she absorbed Jamar's sweet fucking.

"Wanna join the party?" Kelsey asked Charles. She was on her knees with his cock in her little hand, licking his balls. It was a reward for the nice orgasm he'd given her.

She could see the answer to her question in Charles' eyes, so she took his hand and led him to the bed. Rhonda saw them approaching and rose up on her elbows, the look on her face leaving no doubt she was lost in big cock bliss. Her wild, lusty eyes locked on Charles' wet cock, still hard, proudly bobbing in front of him as he walked. To Charles and Rhonda it all felt like slow-motion. It was as if the lust in her eyes was a tractor beam, and brother's cock went in sister's mouth. There was no stopping any of it — it was happening, and both of them groaned loudly when it did.

"Fuck!" Kelsey said quietly as she climbed onto the bed with the others. "This is so fuckin' hot! I wish I had a brother."

Rhonda was full at both ends for the first time in decades, and she was digging it. Big time. Charles and Jamar gave her what she'd been craving — a cock deeper in her fiery pussy than she thought possible, and her loving brother's slippery one in her mouth, still tasting of Kelsey no less! She flew off to magic land, and rode the wave like she never had before. The boys switched around and she flew off again. She opened her throat and let Jamar deep in that end too, a skill she hadn't practiced in many years.

"Fuck! She's wicked hot Tucker! Lookit! She swallowed all of Jamar!" Kelsey said. She was climbing on her boss for a sixty-nine, with Marsha helping out at the blowjob end of things.

It was a beautiful orgy. Old friends, new friends and family all joining together, free and loving and full of buoyant spirit, just the way Kelsey liked things. Marsha did in fact have Charles in her that night. More than once in fact. Way before it was all over they'd all agreed to make the gathering an annual event, or more often if Charles could make it up from Miami more than once a year. The look on his face when Kelsey rode him, her extraordinary tits bouncing amidst her long red hair, gave everyone a pretty good idea they'd be getting together more than annually. Charles said he'd bring the scotch next time.

When they'd all worn themselves out a memorable scene took shape. The three girls — tired and sweaty, their faces still lusty but content — all flat on their backs next to each other, holding hands. For the three men it was a stunning thing to behold, and Tucker was visibly moved.

Here's the thing about Tucker. He's an aesthete. The way things look has always been important to him. He could very well have gone to art school instead of business — he was that in tune with the beauty of the physical world, right down to the little things, the details. A woman's breasts don't fall into the category of 'little things', even if they're small. No, to most men's eyes they're a big deal, but not all men pay attention to the details — the tiny movements and the specific curves of a natural breast, things that are lost when a plastic surgeon mucks up the works with the artificial. There's a time and a place for implants — reconstruction after cancer for example. Tucker had a woman do an amateur scene not long after recovering from cancer — 'porn star for a day' was on her bucket list — and she was radiantly beautiful with her brand new tits, but nothing got Tucker's goat more than a healthy woman getting implants. He hated the growing trend, and the women in his employ clearly showed his preference. Jamar gave him a FAKE TITS SUCK bumper sticker for Christmas one year. Tucker would love to display it proudly on his car, but he doesn't want to make women feel bad about choices they've already made, even if he thinks they were horribly wrong.

So Tucker's a lover of natural tits. Everything from Alice's sleek small ones to Molly's soft, voluptuous ones with the big nipples, to his new part-timer Victoria, with her over-the-top big girl curves and humongous mammaries. He loves 'em all. But the sight on that big bed that night — three of his favorite girls in all the world, smiling and happy, all flat on their backs side by side, with gravity doing that extraordinary thing it does to big natural tits in that position, well, it was probably the best thing he'd ever seen in his life. Charles and Jamar thought so too.

"Good God almighty!" Jamar smiled. "All this beauty in one place!"

"If that doesn't prove women are beautiful at every age, nothing else will," Charles said.

Kelsey giggled. Marsha did too. Rhonda was still swooning — quiet little moans still making their way out of her, her body still writhing almost imperceptibly, still smoldering orgasmically under the surface, like a house that's burned to the ground but is ready to spontaneously combust again when no one's watching.

Tucker snuck away for a moment and reappeared with a camera in hand.

"Don't worry," he said. "Nobody'll see this picture but us. You girls are just too spectacular. I want this picture in the casket with me when you bury me."

He took a few frames of the smiling women. The three of them looked at each other when Tucker put the camera down, wondering if they should get up, wondering if the blissful night was coming to a close.

Kelsey could sense that Rhonda still had something left, some energy left inside that somehow hadn't been satiated.

"Rhonda wants more you guys," the little sprite said. She rolled onto her new girlfriend, her big breasts pressing softly against Rhonda's, and kissed her deeply. Rhonda moaned.

"Ha ha!" Marsha giggled. "You heard the girl. Nothin' but truth comes out of her mouth."

"Thank God there's room for cocks in it," Jamar smiled, gently stroking his tired one back to life.

Everyone laughed softly. The party went on all night.

riverboy
riverboy
4,604 Followers
12