All Comments on 'Tucker's Summer: Deal Or No Deal'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Urrgh.....

You just had to go bring Julie back.

You just had to.

3somes......

I think I'll go re-read "The Mom Memories" for a fix, especially after this. Dammit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best part so far

although there seems to be a disturbing lack of kissing and fondling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best series ever!

These are excellent Blaster! I love how devious and manipulative Julie is turning out to be. Your writing style has a great flow to it - It makes me want to keep on reading.

And I personally love the threesome action.

likeembigglikeembiggalmost 10 years ago

Liked the series. Would've liked the inclusion of the sister to a be a little slower. Hopefully this continues with the dad/daughter that you alluded to earlier.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I was with you

and really enjoying it till you did the blackmail thing. it would have been so much better to have it willingly.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
Needs a new story from Julie's point of view

Call it "My Motherfucker, Brother Tucker". ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I think bringing in the sister into the mix is going to ruin the story. I see not way to keep the father from finding out what's going on and that will ruin the story and the whole series. I'm afraid I've wasted my time reading this story. But I'll read the story until if or when the father is brought in and if so will move to another author and forget this story.

The old fart

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
This story.....

is screaming "BOY TOY".....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous