Tucker's Summer: Deal Or No Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold me up sweetie," she said pulling me closer with her legs.

With my hands in her armpits she reached down and grabbed my rod with one hand, while her other hand pulled her suit bottoms to the side exposing her slit. Using her leg muscles, and guiding my dick with her hand, she pulled me forward until I was probing her cum-filled cunt once more. If anyone looked over the fence, all they would see were our heads. Her velvety softness was like a cocoon around my hardness as I slowly began to stroke back and forth.

"Ooooh, that's it baby. Fill my pussy with that big hard cock. Do it slowly," she said as her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled my chest against her huge tits.

Slowly is how we did it. I would pump her pussy until I felt the naggings of an explosion, then I would stay still for a bit. We repeated this over and over; drawing out the pleasure until she suddenly bit down on my shoulder and started that marvelous contracting around my cock. Blobs of white gunk floated to the surface as I emptied another load of man batter into her steaming cunt. Even with her teeth sunk into my shoulder, I could still hear her cries. She had come so hard that I almost had to carry her into the house.

We stripped out of our wet clothes in the front room and ate lunch naked. I didn't eat much; it was impossible for me to tear my eyes away from her enormous breasts. When she started playing with them I did something I never dreamed I would do; I tasted my own sperm. I practically ran around the table and hoisted her butt onto it, then munched her box till she screamed. I have to say that I'm not into eating my own spunk, but hearing her squeals of joy made me think it was worth every salty lick. Besides, she returned the favor on our way up the stairs to my room.

I'm no superman of sex; I had to rest before Mr. Woody would agree to come out and play once we reached my room. However, I was starting to think that Mom WAS a nympho. I had to almost beg before she agreed to take a quick nap instead of fondling my privates raw. Did I say quick nap? That was an understatement. I had no sooner entered snooze land when she struck. Lying sideways on the bed with my ass near the edge and my feet flat on the floor, I felt that velvety tunnel swallow my semi-erect dick once more. Glancing through slits, I saw she had her back to me with her hands on my knees as she straddled my hips. Her legs were spread open and her feet were over the side of the bed as her ass mashed down on my pubic hair.

"Mom, I'm tired," I whined even though I could feel Mr. Woody waking up.

"Relax. Go to sleep, I've got this," she groaned and began to rotate her hips clockwise on my crotch.

"But it's not hard enough," I complained, starting to enjoy what she was doing anyway.

"It's hard enough baby," she cooed just as her rotating hips reversed direction.

I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting Mom have her way with my tool. And what a way she had with it; two minutes later Mr. Woody was replaced by Mr. Stiffy. That's when Mom started riding up and down instead of round and round. I couldn't help but open my eyes and watch her ass going up and down on my cock. She was like a sensuous cat, graceful and sleek in her performance. I could see streams of my previous deposits coating my rod as it leaked from her slick pussy and pooled at my base. When I began to move my hips she laid back on my chest and put her feet on my thighs. Reaching around her I cupped her tits in my hands and tweaked each nipple until they were just as hard as my dick. Her fingertips brushed my shaft as they worked her clitoris into an erect state. I was in no hurry. Slowly I pumped up into her heat listening to the change in her breathing as we went. Something nagged at my brain the closer I drove Mom to the top. Something familiar. Just as she popped I realized what was nagging at me. It had been the sounds of the hallway floorboards creaking. Looking over Mom's shoulder I saw what had caused them to creak. Julie was standing in the open doorway holding our swim suits in one hand as her other hand snapped pictures on her cell phone. She had the evilest grin on her face I'd ever seen.

"Well, well, well...what do we have here," she cooed, still snapping picture after picture of my cock buried up Mom's fur burger.

"Julie!" Mom screamed trying to lift herself off me.

"Don't either of you move, otherwise I send these photos to Dad," she shouted forcefully.

We froze as Julie slowly walked over to the bed and glared at us. She repeated her command not to move as she sank to her knees in front of us. I felt her hands on my knees pushing them apart as she worked herself between my legs and closer to our crotches. Her intentions became clear when I felt her lean forward and capture one of my nuts in her mouth. She sucked it briefly then ran her tongue up my shaft and over Mom's hard clit. Mom shuddered from the touch of wet tongue on her pussy.

"NO! OH NO! Don't do this Julie," Mom pleaded as Julie's lips clamped down.

"Be quiet, you'll like it, I promise," Julie barked then went back to sucking Mom's clit.

Apparently Julie was right, Mom did like it. I felt the contractions start in the depths of Mom's cunt around my cockhead and work their way down my shaft. The harder Julie licked and sucked, the tighter she clamped her cunt around my cock. Julie didn't ignore me either; she ran her tongue up and down my shaft almost as much as she ran it over Mom's clit. I pumped faster. Mom moaned loader. Julie sucked harder. My nut butter sprang out of my balls and splashed the back of Mom's pussy in gushes.

"OHHHH YEEAAAHHHH!!!" I squealed feeling mom's pussy clinch my rod at the same time.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCCCKKKK!!!" Mom shouted as she bucked her cunt wildly on my cock and Julie's mouth.

"Oh my God! I've never felt anything like that," she said between breaths.

"Told you you'd like it," Julie said with a satisfied smugness.

Julie stood up, Mom rolled off, and I sat up and waited for what was about to come. I know Julie; she wasn't about to let us get away with this without getting something in return. There was no doubt in my mind that it was going to be something big too. For some reason Mom tried to cover her nakedness with her hands as we sat there staring up into Julie's gleeful eyes. I almost laughed at the absurdity of her trying. It would take her hands and mine just to cover her tits. All thoughts of laughing vanished when Julie turned to face Mom and began to speak.

"So, you don't want me enjoying Tucker's big dick, but it's okay if you do huh," she asked snidely.

"It's not what you think," Mom said weakly, her face crimson.

"It's exactly what I think. I knew as soon as you saw the size of that monster you'd be all over it, and I was right," Julie snapped back.

"I couldn't resist," Mom whispered looking down at her feet.

"I know. I couldn't either once I saw it," Julie's tone softened.

"I'm so sorry honey. Please forgive me." I thought Mom was going to cry.

Julie wormed herself between us and sat down. She turned and hugged Mom like a Mother comforts a child. I was touched.

"I understand Mom. I love you. That is one big beef stick," she laughed, stroking Mom's hair away from her face.

"Like an M&M, can't have just one. Or in this case, can't have it just once," Mom snickered.

Laughing herself Julie said, "Exactly. That's why there's going to be new rules."

"What sort of new rules," Mom asked finally looking up.

"Until I go back to school, you and I are going to share Tucker's dick."

"Hey! Don't I have a say in this," I asked, actually liking the idea.

"NO!" they both shouted at the same time.

It was lovely to see a Mother and daughter bonding over the same thing.

"There's something else Mom."

"What else Julie?"

"Since you liked what I did to you, I get to do it again. And you're gonna do it to me too."

"Oh sweetie, I don't think I could do that," Mom said.

"You can, and you will. Remember, I have the pictures of Tucker's dick up your cunt. Wouldn't want Dad to see them, now would you?"

"Seriously? You're blackmailing me into licking your pussy?" Mom was beside herself with anger.

"No. I'm blackmailing you into trying a new experience. It doesn't make you a lesbian or anything. Do we have a deal or not?"

"Once again. Don't I have anything to say about this deal," I spoke up.

"NO!" Once again they answered in unison.

"So. Deal or no deal Mom," Julie asked again.

"Deal. Now what?" For some reason my mind wondered why Mom hadn't argued very much against Julie's terms. It didn't matter to me; I win either way. I could feel nut butter begin to fill my balls again.

"No time like the present to experience something new. Lye down on the bed and I'll clean up that creampie Tucker gave you. Maybe we can get his bolony pony to turn into a stallion," Julie remarked, looking down at my flaccid penis.

Mom didn't hesitate. She stretched out on the bed, raised her knees and spread her legs. Standing up I watched as Julie chucked off her clothes and crawled between Mom's thighs leaving her ass up in the air. Watching her lick the spooge from Mom's cunt while her bald pussy stared back at me was all it took. Positioning myself behind Julie's upturned ass I guided the stallion up the path of her slick passage until she was bucking like a bronco. All I needed now was some spurs. Julie had a hard time keeping her tongue on Mom's convulsing pussy as I held onto her hips and rode the shit out of her. Mom got off first, followed by Julie then me. One creampie cleaned, another just starting to leak out. I was having a wonderful day.

Nine times. That's what I told Mom later when she asked how many times I busted my nut today. With an evil grin from both her and my sister, she asked if I wanted to try for an even ten. My curiosity as to why Julie had come home early vanished as both women began to lick my dick at the same time. Did I mention that I was having a wonderful day?

12