Tug and the Holy Grail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay for about a count of 5; approximately the time it took me to establish a good rhythm. Then she began to wake up. She sleepily muttered, "What!!!???"? Then a louder, "What are you doing??!" followed by an even louder "Get off me!!!!" and then a frantic "OhGod-OhGod-OhGod-OHHHHGOD!!!"

And she came like I had never seen her come before.

She grabbed the covers in her outstretched hands and started pulling on them, shrieking. Her internal muscles had a vice grip on my cock and they were milking it furiously. The heat of her pussy was indescribable.

Then the pronounced, full-body shuddering began. That went on, while I never broke stride. As a result, the moment she stopped quaking with ecstasy she came again.

If her second orgasm was an enormous wave, the third was the tsunami that rocked her world. She bucked all over the bed, and started grunting from the depths of her soul. She was also frantically kicking like she was swimming the last lap of the 100 meters at the Olympics, while at the other end she was chewing on the pillow.

That dragged me down a dark hole that continued until I thought I was going to transfer both balls into her. I recovered very slowly still lying on her back. Then I withdrew quickly, because I didn't want to crush her.

She rolled over on her back. Her eyes, came into focus. Then she smiled up at me with an impish grin and whispered, "I've been ravished". It was questionable who had ravished whom, but that was a matter for future reference.

I said, "That was surprising."

Maria grinned and said, "I was having a dream. I was bathed in erotic energy. I don't know what the source was. But it was extremely arousing."

She added, "Then the sensation got much more real. It pushed me into the world's dreamiest orgasm. But, while I slept I wasn't controlling my own arousal. So, I was way past redemption when I woke up."

I said teasing, "I hope it was me you were dreaming about."

Maria looked a little troubled and said, "No, it was like a mysterious entity had invaded my dreams. It was an ephemeral spirit; definitely not anybody I ever knew, including you."

Some men would be bothered by that; but not me. First, Maria's fidelity will never be in question. An Atlantean marriage bonds us for life. But I am also aware that she has psychic abilities that are far beyond normal.

I was wondering if she had picked up something in her sleep, that was translated into sexual arousal. I had not forgotten the people we saw in Bermuda. I knew that they had the same psychic abilities and they were clearly dissolute. That might have been what Maria was sensing.

I couldn't connect the dots and I wasn't going to share my thoughts with Maria, given her loathing of all things Athenian. But it was something to think about. Was it possible that those two were somewhere in the vicinity?

It was a bright and sunny day, even a little warm for Nova Scotia. We stopped at the Sobeys to buy the things we needed to do the consecration. This time we knew where we were going. So, we drove to a pull-in much nearer Bertrand's cave and hiked less than three-quarters of a mile up to the little ravine. When we got far enough into the rift that nobody could see or hear; Maria sent her message.

It was the first time I had witnessed a disappearance into the space-time continuum. She had written a careful account, with instructions for what she needed. Naturally, it was in Atlantean so I couldn't read it. But, watching her writing with an odd-looking stylus was interesting.

She placed it in a little capsule. It looked like a big hand grenade. Then she held it at arms-length and simply pushed a button. There was a flash, and it disappeared. I was afraid she had hurt herself. But she was just standing there one arm raised. I said, "Didn't that hurt?"

She laughed and said, "No, all of the energy follows the object into the continuum. I didn't even feel the draft. Although the flash is a little uncomfortable, so I close my eyes." I marveled at how brave and stalwart my wife was; and how much I still didn't know about her world.

We followed the same path as the day before. I had our offerings in a little satchel. I knew what was going to happen. But, it was still a little nerve-wracking to crawl under a set of Templar blades. They had retracted back into the wall when we left. So, I had to go through the same unpleasant experience of almost having my butt hacked off. Maria had volunteered to do it. But she is so precious to me that I wouldn't hear of it.

When we got to the last door, it seemed like the cube was actually glowing. I wondered if it could sense that we had the right offering. I approached it and withdrew a single ear of corn. I didn't know whether to shuck it or not. I thought I would try it in its natural state first.

I dropped the corn on the cube and it immediately began to glow brighter. That was a good sign. So, I opened the bottle of wine. Again, my only clue was to drop a splash of wine on the cube. As I did it I could hear Maria chanting in some strange language; which I assumed was Atlantean. As a former Priestess of the Sun she probably had a few ritual chants that might be helpful.

As soon as the wine hit the cube it turned an odd bluish white and there was a vibrating sound. It was like a huge machine was starting up. I took out the scented bath oil. All that Sobeys had was Neutrogena. I hoped it was an appropriate offering.

It was obvious that whatever I did next would be decisive; because the vibrations in the air were electric. I was also aware that I might blow us to kingdom come, since the Templars liked booby traps. But we had come all of this way. So, there was no sense in stopping now. I took the bottle of bath oil, lavender in this case, and dropped a drop on the cube.

It was as if time stopped. Then there was a low hum of machinery and the door slid slowly into the wall. The space behind it was just more tunnel. That was disappointing. But then again, I had always kind-of assumed that there would be a trinity of challenges; if this was authentic.

I glanced at Maria. She looked as puzzled and disappointed as I felt. She said confused, "I don't understand. I can sense something very powerful nearby. Where is it?" We proceeded down the tunnel about ten yards and THAT question was answered.

There was a three foot high, pure alabaster pedestal sitting in front of an intricately latticed rood screen. The screen was like you see fronting the chancel in a medieval cathedral. There was a faint golden glow issuing from behind the screen. Maria paused and said with reverence, "THERE!! It's THERE." She was pointing at the glow behind the screen.

The screen was solid. But the key to the entrance was sitting on the pedestal in front of it. There were three identical chalices. I asked Maria what the script said. She said, "The chalice was not of gold in which Christ gave His blood to His disciples to drink, and yet everything there was precious and truly fit to inspire awe." Then she added underneath it says, "Choose Wisely."

I didn't need the internet to understand what THAT meant. Very bad things would happen if we picked up the wrong chalice.

Maria said in a confident voice, "I know which one it is." It wasn't a guess. She had seen some subliminal Atlantean indicator. She walked past me and picked up the one on the left. It was kind-of anti-climactic. There was a click and part of the screen swung inward; no trumpets, no drums or soaring angelic choirs. Better yet, the roof didn't fall in on us.

I looked at her astonished. She said, matter of fact, "What???!! We use that type of chalice in all of our rituals." As I frequently remind myself, being married to an Atlantean Princess DOES have its advantages. Nevertheless, it was nothing but blind assumption that had led her to pick up the correct cup.

We edged our way into the space behind the screen and shone the lights around. It was a much larger chamber, hewn directly into the rock; perhaps 50, by 100, feet and with a roof that was 20 feet high. Everywhere we looked were chests with piles of gold, jewels and even precious items like amber, marble statues, rich tapestries and paintings. Those were piled to the ceiling.

The wealth in that room was incalculable. But that was not what held our attention. The source of the glow was a golden, 4-foot, by 3-foot box, approximately three feet high. It had a couple of golden cherubim arched over the top. It was sitting front and center in the middle of the room. That was clearly the legendary Ark of the Covenant.

Maria said with both fear and urgency in her voice, "That's," and she said something that sounded like "Alshaddai." She said reverentially, "It freed our people from Athenian Slavery and led us here. I thought the stories about it were myths. But it actually exists."

Then she said with urgency, "The power in that chest is godlike. It's dangerous in the hands of anybody but our people. We MUST get this back to New Atlantis as quickly as possible." I looked at her She was serious.

I said, "You've been around humans for 300 years or so; and you know the story of Exodus, right? Well, you just echoed that story."

She looked a little perturbed and said, "Yes, of course, our flight out of slavery is mirrored in that story. But they are two different happenings. Moses must have taken this with him from New Atlantis."

I said warily, "So you're saying that Moses was Atlantean."

She looked like I was wasting her time. She said sarcastically, "Duh!!! Plagues of Egypt, parting of the Red Sea, Ten Commandments. mana from Heaven; does that sound normal?"

I laughed and said, "Okay, okay, I get it." Then I looked at the other glowing artifact. It was a humble Roman era drinking cup. I said, "And, the other guy?"

She said, "We have no record of him. He might be human. He might be from another race of travelers. The technology in that cup isn't ours. But, it has certain profound spiritual qualities that might explain why that particular religion was so successful, where so many others from that era failed."

I said, "So can I touch either of them?" The reason why I asked was because I thought that we were going to have to haul those two out the way we came; and it would be inconvenient if they turned us into piles of dust, or something, when we touched them.

She said, her voice tinged with seriousness, "There is so much power in both of these that simply being in the same room with them endangers us." Yikes!!!

I said apprehensively, "Does that mean we have to get OUT of here?"

At that point, a smooth and sinister voice said from the darkness, "That would be very impolite, of you, my friend. We just got here." We turned alarmed and the two Athenians walked into the light. They had obviously been standing in the darkness of the tunnel, watching us.

Maria shrieked in terror and sagged against me, unconscious. I didn't know whether she had passed out from shock, or whether they had done something to her. I stood there holding her. Then I gently lowered her to the ground; sitting myself, gently pillowing her head in my lap.

I looked up angrily and yelled, "What did you do to her!!??"

The Athenian said with a sneer, "Did this little Atlantean fool really think that we couldn't detect her presence the instant we saw her? We dominated her people for a thousand years. We can recognize our possessions."

He added disdainfully, "She has a very strong mind, stronger than ours. The only way we could take advantage of her was to surprise her like this. The power of the Ark masked our mind-probes. Of course, she's weaker when she's sleeping. That's where I learned about this." He gestured around him. So it was HIM in Maria's dreams!!!

I said bitterly, "I assume you are here for the treasure. Take it, we won't get in your way." The Athenian walked over and looked down at the two of us. He was not quite my height and he probably weighed thirty pounds less. Nonetheless, he was intimidating in his assumption of total superiority. It was like he was looking at a sheep.

He sneered and said, "You couldn't stop me if you wanted to human. We'll take everything, and leave your bodies for somebody else to find. But first, my wife wants a taste of this little Atlantean delicacy. I told Karelia how delectable she was when I was in her this morning. That is, before you interfered."

So, this morning WAS significant. I said, "If you touch her I'll kill you. I mean it. I don't know how to fight you. But, I have the advantage of not giving a shit. You'll have to kill me before I stop coming after you."

The Athenian laughed merrily and suddenly my body weighed tons. I could blink my eyes and turn my head. But, I couldn't move a muscle. Maria was lying unconscious in my lap; eyes closed, her perfect face tranquilly at rest. She looked like an angel.

I said pleading, "Don't hurt her!!"

The Athenian simply laughed. He turned and walked casually toward the treasure pile. He looked like he was inventorying the spoils. Meanwhile his wife walked over and looked down at me. She had Maria's superlative features in a flawlessly proportioned face. But there was no warmth. She looked wolfish and hungry.

She stopped momentarily, surprised, and said mockingly, "Aha, I sense that you are mostly Atlantean too. Perhaps I'll enjoy you, when I've finished with your mate." Then she squatted down to concentrate on Maria, who was sprawled helplessly in front of her.

The Athenian woman concentrated her ice-blue eyes. I had a momentary sense of relief; she wasn't going to physically assault my wife. Then Maria made a loud sexual groan and she stirred slightly. I knew enough about Atlantean and Athenian mental powers to know that my wife was being subjected to a different kind of violation.

The mind is the most erotic organ in the body. You sense things, physiologically. But, the meaning comes from the way that your brain interprets the stimuli and reacts. That's why pleasure can sometimes be painful, and pain can be pleasureful. It all depends on what the brain makes out of it. This woman was obviously using Maria through the pleasure centers in her brain.

The Athenian was crouched directly in front of us; eyes stoned with lust. I could almost feel her boring into Maria's subconscious. She was an absolutely gorgeous woman in a narrow-faced, high cheek-boned exotic kind of way. Her eyes were hooded and her mouth was hanging open as if she was experiencing intense sexual pleasure; in the meantime, Maria began to moan rhythmically louder and louder, and her legs began to thrash aimlessly.

The Athenian woman also moaned, both of them were locked in a psychic mind-meld, which was almost palpable. Then Maria's legs spread widely outward, knees bent. She elevated her hips, like she does when I enter her. They were writhing and moving up and down wildly as she panted and whined with desire.

Maria's sexual gymnastics went on for an excruciating period of time. Both women cried out, moaned bucked and grunted as the intensity built. The Athenian woman finished first. She gave a long unearthly shriek and fell backward on her butt; eyes rolled up in her head legs spread wide and twitching spasmodically.

I would have thought that her orgasm would end things. But, Maria was still winding up, with deep rapid-fire groans, and cries. She suddenly yelled, "AHHH-AHHH-AHHH-Ahhhhhhh!!" and then she uttered a prolonged series of, "Unnnnhhhh, Unnnnhhhhs!!!" It sounded like she was being hit in the stomach. Those were clearly monumental internal contractions. Then she began convulsing, face contorted in a rictus of sexual frenzy.

As that happened, the Athenian man, who was at least 10 feet away, emitted several loud baritone groans and then slumped forward on hands and knees; he was obviously, loudly cumming. Apparently, my wife had just participated in a psychic, three-way of epic proportions.

The sexual sounds that all three were making continued for several seconds. The Athenian lost his hold over me as he began to cum. Clearly, experiencing my wife's extreme sexuality had temporarily blown his mind. I acted on instinct. I laid Maria's head gently on the floor. As I scrambled quickly to my feet, she was still writhing. I grabbed a handy gold candlestick and whacked the Athenian on the back of the head. I swung it two-handed, like I was trying to hit a fastball, out of the park. There was a resounding "BONG," which echoed throughout the chamber. And the Athenian went down like a sack of master-race, potatoes.

Score one for the puny human!!!

Then I turned and did the same thing to his woman. I would never hit a lady. But this thing didn't fit into any category of female I ever encountered. She was coming back from whatever never-never land Maria had blown her to. So, I made sure they were both out cold. I thought, maybe I'd killed them. I was totally pissed off, and frankly I didn't give a damn.

Then I attended to my wife. I have seen her recover from sex a thousand times. But, it was obvious that this time she had gone down the rabbit hole a very long way. I held her as she returned to me, making little cries and moans from the aftershocks. She was finally quiet. I could sense her trying to figure out where she was; and how she had gotten there.

Then she pushed back panicked, her eyes in a frenzy. I said, "Easy my love. It's over." She fought me for a terrified second. I brought her back into a tight hug and said, "They're both out cold. They won't hurt you anymore." She burst into tears.

I held her, murmuring "I-love-you" into her hair. Finally, she got herself together. She is a very strong minded woman. She stood unsteadily, dusted herself off, and threw herself into my arms. She planted a frantic open mouth kiss on me, making little passionate cries as she did it.

Then she abruptly released me. It was like a violent storm had passed and she was calm again.

She looked around, hands on hips, surveying the two Athenians. The man was sprawled face first. The back of his head was a mess. I guess I hit him a little harder than I thought. It was probably powered by what he had just done to my wife.

Maria said calmly, "Good, he's dead."

I had never even hurt a person before. But I had no thoughts, except relief. The woman was another matter. She was starting to come around. I felt the crackle of energy that I had first experienced when Maria knocked out the football player. Only, this was much stronger. The Athenian woman slumped back.

Maria said grimly, "I didn't kill her. My people will want to question her." I knew that Maria was tough and pragmatic. I didn't know she was THAT cold. Atlanteans must really hate Athenians.

The Maria turned and looked at me with astonishing puppy-dog eyes. She said imply, "I'm sorry."

I said, genuinely puzzled, "For what?"

She said, "For getting so out of control with them, right in front of you. You DO know that I had no choice? She was in my mind before I realized she was there."

I laughed out loud. I said, "Well I'll forgive you this time, because you saved both of our lives. You blew the guy away so utterly that he lost the hold that he had on me. And of course, that was also the hottest thing I've ever witnessed."

She slugged me on the arm and said menacingly, "Forget what you just saw." She meant it. But that still didn't make me any LESS in awe of her performance. My wife was a supremely sexual woman.

That also returned us to the question I had posed, just before we had been so rudely interrupted. I said, "So what do we do now? I really don't think it's a good idea to be driving around Canada with the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant in the back seat."

Maria laughed and said, "Hopefully my father has gotten my message by now and is bringing assistance. No matter how long it takes to get things organized, they can jump to the time right after I sent it so help is probably outside right now."