Tug and the Holy Grail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "So, should we just leave this here, and wait outside?" Maria just nodded.

I didn't ask what to do with the Athenian man and woman. I was certain that they would be taken care of. We went back the way we had come leaving the portals open for the Atlanteans.

As we expected, Carlos, Maria's father, greeted us when we walked out into a sunny early afternoon. Her father is an incredibly handsome and charismatic man. He is middle height, perhaps five-ten. He has a darkly handsome Spanish face, very cool and controlled. There is just a hint of grey at the temples of his perfectly groomed, thick black hair. Everything about him reeks of perfection from his sculptured hands to his slim muscular body. His immaculateness almost seems unnatural. I later discovered that it was.

Maria is Atlantean nobility in her own right. But, in his day job, Carlos is the High Priest of the Sun. Maria's mom is the High Priestess of Cleito, who's the mother of all Atlanteans; basically, a fertility goddess. Accordingly, her mother is perhaps the most outrageously endowed woman on the planet. When I first met her, I remember thinking that I had something to look forward to if Maria ever matured into THAT body.

Carlos was dressed in what looked like Canadian Army BDUs right down to a Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry patch and beret. He looked dashing in it, as did the dozen, or so, men he had with him. These were all Atlanteans and they were big, solid, incredibly clean limbed, strong-jawed, stalwart looking men.

Two of them greeted Maria with unsettling familiarity; as they filed past into the tunnel. She replied with the same affection. My jealousy spiked. I heard a voice in my head say, "They're my brothers, silly."

Carlos was beaming as he said, "This is a feat for the ages and the salvation of both of our civilizations. We knew that there were still Athenian communities here. Now we can find out where they are and eradicate them."

He added darkly, "If the Ark had fallen into their hands they would have destroyed us all. We will make certain that it will never endanger anybody again. We could leave the grail here. But it is power that man is not ready to use yet. So, we will take it for safe-keeping also."

Then he looked at us with burning pride and said, "The two of you will be honored in our temples forever. But is there anything we can do for you here? You deserve a reward. Would you like some share of the treasure?"

I looked at Maria and she looked at me. I said, "I can't speak for Maria. But, I have the most precious reward I could ever imagine right here." And I squeezed her hand.

Carlos put his arm around my shoulder and said, "I gave her to you because I believed you were a good man and the right match for my daughter. You have not only proven me correct, you show promise of being somebody who can lead both our people to a prosperous future. So, I leave you with my appreciation and my undying respect. I'm sure we will meet again."

Then he turned and walked briskly into the mouth of the tunnel. They had a lot of things to pack and ship. I had an idle thought. I wondered about the incredible person who had originally brought the treasure to this place, "Were Carlos and Henry one-and-the-same?" That probably wasn't correct. But, you never knew in this crazy world.

I continued holding Maria's hand as we walked back to the car. My happiness was the life that I lived with her. We still had some adventuring to do. But, the only important thing was the love that we would always share. My existence had meaning because I had Maria by my side and that was good enough for me.