All Comments on 'Tuition Ch. 03'

by Hubee

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
How long!

Before the next chapter is posted you were so fast with the last ones that I almost expected the next to be waiting for me this morning. I am really starting to like Bastian and Kat.

Must ask though why Barton was not punished for lying to his boss or was that part of Bastians plan to see her response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Failure

Sadly you lost some credibility on this one.

He failed to punish Barton for lying and messing with his property, this makes a mockery of the system within the house. If the Master isn’t just then he’s merely a bully. He established the facts of the matter and failed to act appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY, oh and I agree with previous comments on the butler

He should have been punished.

Why oh why does everyone insist on nipple clamps? They aren’t a universal passion, the nasty little things hurt like hell and the wrong kind of pain is a huge turn off, as was evident in this chapter.

That said this level of ‘play’ is extremely brutal, I’m inclined to believe that a true novice would have left long before this point. Added to which it’s NOT bdsm either, both women are putting up with this because they need the money. It won’t be bdsm until they’re free from coercion and threats of no pay. Kat has a good case for assault and sexual harassment too as well as physical evidence to back it all up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous