Tuition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

But I didn't do anything... I whispered, though the sound barely left my lips. I felt my body jerk with the sensation and the answering pain in my nipples drew the first tear out. I felt the last stroke a little less than the others, and as I watched Barton in the mirror, I could only assume it was because the attention of his only functioning brain cell was directed a great deal further south than his head. I knew my eyes were conveying exactly what I was thinking at that moment, as well as a great deal more venom towards Barton, such that I had not known I even possessed.

"It would appear that Miss Soren did not enjoy your ministrations Barton. It makes me wonder whether she would ever have led you on as you accuse."

I heard Barton's reply, barely...but with its lewd references to things I had supposedly done in my attempts to lure him. I tried to block it out.

"Mary, the key." I heard him say, and Mary left my immediate view. "If you have succeeded in making her wet, I will believe that and allow you to continue undisturbed." My breath caught at the implications. "If not..."

His threat to Barton was evident. My tired body rejoiced in the fact that it had not betrayed me by answering to Barton's strokes and as I felt his hand brush my hip to reach the lock it calmed by racing heart. The girdle dropped to the floor and he hung the lock on one of the hooks sitting idle on the cross, awaiting their various uses. His fingers slipped between my thighs when he stepped up behind me, his sharply cut suit rubbed against my naked skin as his head leant down beside my own and grazed his warm lips ever so lightly over my bare shoulder.

"Dry as a bone..." He whispered.

My eyes closed, his heat, his proximity was overwhelming. I felt his fingers part me and winced when one tried to gain entrance. I was dry, I was cold and my pussy still ached from his wonderfully brutal plundering of my virginity -- and yet I wouldn't have stopped him for the world. A warm flush began to infuse my skin, beginning where his hand was idly playing. He didn't grind against me, he didn't move save for his hand and the feel of his chest shift at my back with each breath. His other hand moved around my waist, cool fingers came to rest beneath my breasts as he pulled my torso back slowly from the cross. The dainty chains lost their slack and I gasped as the tug of my nipples sent little waves of sensation through me. I felt my pussy answer his play and his fingers now smoothed my sudden wetness around me. He eased a finger deep just as he pulled my torso back once more and the combination brought forth a low moan from me which I felt reverberating right through to my toes.

I felt the restraints at my ankles released but I didn't move, nor did I look to see who had done it, but they must have left as the door shut and the light diminished further. I opened my eyes; his silhouette was there behind me in the mirror. I could see the movements of his fingers beneath the intersection of the cross, the chains at my nipples almost twinkling in the deeply inset lights in the ceiling. That couldn't be me in the reflection with him; my mind denied fervently, the wanton picture I was creating was hard to believe even as I watched it for myself. My head had rested back, almost against his shoulder; my breasts were thrust out in front of me at an angle with my arms stretched above my head as he moved me infinitesimally back and forth. His hands suddenly left my body and settled heavily over the risen welts of my thighs, my breath hissed quietly as he connected with the skin and stopped entirely when he exerted enough pressure to lift me off the ground.

He guided my feet to the base of the cross which lifted me higher, my breasts pressing hard against the wood with the sudden change of position. A single touch of his hand against my lower back was my reminder not to move as he made sure I was flush with the cross. I felt his presence leave me for the space of a breath before I saw him return in the mirror, my heart fluttering as I saw something dangling from his hand. The leather straps were long and there were many as he pulled their length slowly through his fingers. They swayed as he moved closer and came to a stop behind me an instant before he pulled them through the air and let them connect with my back.

My intake of breath was loud, but the following moan was louder. Each contact, each fine leather strand kissed my skin and sent a flare of heat through me that intensified with each stinging stroke. How could two touches be so different? Barton had chilled me to the bone, yet He set me on fire. Flames consumed me as his lashes licked my spine, my hips, and the swell of my arse. I felt the tails curve around my sides and torment the sides of my breasts...I arched slightly against the smooth wood, the building sensations were intense when they centered there, the tightening in my nipples and the heavy ache of my breasts made my pussy clench as wish for something to fill it.

I felt him move, his hand snaking around my throat -- his grip just short of cutting off my air -- as he settled at my back. The smooth, cool fabric of his crisp white shirt was a startling contrast to my burning flesh, the coarse hair on the front of his legs made me painfully aware of the risen welts as he drew my hips back from the cross and settled my arse against him. My arms were taut now at this new angle, the chains connecting my nipples to the cross were in tension and the curve of that wicked smile was present over my shoulder. I watched with in muted suspension, my breath not daring to be too deep lest his fingers tighten around my throat.

He brought his free hand between my legs once more. I felt it then, not the smooth hardness of his cock, but the thick leather of the flogger as it played in the copious fluid he had coaxed from my body. I gasped as he speared me with it in one solid thrust, moving swiftly it in my recently de-virgined pussy. I felt my body clench tightly around the intrusion and moaned softly. The burn of my skin and the thickness of the handle were pushing me closer towards release. The look in his eyes was all that was stopping me. He was not ready to allow me to come.

He waited -- and I knew he waited -- until my entire form was within reach of the point of no return before he yanked the handle from my body and held it in front of my slightly parted lips and dazed vision.

"Clean it." He commanded and I complied. My own fluids were slick against my tongue, soft almost as I swallowed all that I could as he turned the handle around in front of me. When he brought it back between my legs and merged it with my body once more, I fought to remain still. He pulled it free with a wet sound that made my cheeks faintly blush before he released my neck and pushed my torso forward. The sudden release of tension on my nipples was deliciously sharp with the return of the flow of blood. My arse was still resting on his thighs and evidently this was where he wanted it. I felt him spread the wetness of my pussy between my cheeks and over my anus, pressing harder against the muscle with each pass of the handle.

I could feel the edge of it, wider than the handle itself gain its entrance into me before my muscles contracted and he gave it a hard tug in response. I felt my body resist first its intrusion and then its escape. He pushed again and I felt the handle move with a slow building burn as it forced its way further through sensitive tissues until I could see only the long leather strands of the flogger dangle between my spread thighs. His palm suddenly slapped against the end in a heavy swipe that made me want to part my lips and scream as the end -- lodged so deeply inside of me -- slammed to the very end of available space, its wide edge giving a delicious pull of friction as it moved back into its original position.

I felt him then, the muscles in his thighs moved and bunched, his arm around my middle tensing, before he pulled me back hard and entered me in a single thrust. His hand secured itself over my mouth as he embedded himself -- impaling my pussy on his rigid cock even as his pelvic bone slammed simultaneously against the end of the flogger lodged deep within my arse. The double penetration brought tears to my eyes as my inexperienced body initially fought against the intrusions before finally accepting them. His hand was still fastened over my mouth, my breaths coming in quick little bursts through my nose as the multitude of sensations overtook me. I felt it all...one great burning flame that spanned my entire body...my legs, my back, my hips, nipples and breasts all added to the tightening in my belly and left me trembling in his hold. I could feel the thin barrier between his cock and the handle, feel each thick rod moving together...yet independently...rubbing against one another with each of his rough thrusts. It was becoming too much...and yet still not enough...as each moment drew me closer to an oblivion I was all too willing to embrace.

I opened my eyes to find his gaze already trained on me. His hard body rocked brutally against my own and yet, his breaths were even against my back, his lips still curved in that wicked smile that I wished to trace with my tongue. His hand moved slowly from my mouth -- over my chin -- and around my neck with a squeeze.

Oh fuck...

I begged...

...and he gave his permission.

My body tightened almost painfully around him the instant the growled command left his mouth. I bit my lower lip hard enough to draw blood as every cell in my body erupted in pleasure; the slow burn becoming an inferno as it raced over my skin and drew me down into this sweet abyss -- this violent act of beauty -- that came with his sinful growl and the flood of his cum inside me.

My thoughts became incoherent as I gasped for breath, I vaguely felt the straps around my wrists lessen and my limp body's weight dropped enough for the sudden yank on my nipples to pull me from the dark haze I had slipped into. He was still at my back as his hands pinned my wrists to the wood. I held fast as he released the swollen pink tips from their imprisonment and I was treated to the sharp agony once more of blood rushing back to fill them. They throbbed -- pins and needles of the worst kind -- and each throb triggered contractions in my pussy that made me shiver in the aftershock. I vaguely felt him pull from me, his arm scoring my welt-covered flesh as he lifted me with ease and deposited me on the black cotton coverlet. The table was hard but a welcome relief to my exhausted limbs. I watched him wipe his come-slick cock with my scarlet towel before he fastened his trousers and left the room with a single word.

Stay.

So there I stayed -- whipped, cum-soaked and sated -- with his flogger still embedded deeply within me.

It was long moments before the door opened once more, and through it stepped Alice -- a very sorry expression on her face, one that turned to near-horror when she came close enough to see my stripes. I still lay on my side, my entire entity at peace after spending so long so highly aroused. I could see the virgin's girdle still lying beside the cross where he had dropped it to the floor and wondered if he would command me to wear it once again.

"Kat?" Alice whispered, resting her hand on mine where it curled beside my cheek. "You are alright?"

I answered her with a "Oui" and a smile, my sense of humor at least still functioning where everything else seemed to have shut down. With a sigh, I blew a long wave away from tickling my nose and finally felt my heart return to something vaguely resembling normality.

"He has told me to help you to the shower room, you can stand oui? We have little time before the guests arrive."

"I think so." I stretched my legs and winced. This was going to be sore for quite some time. I cringed when I thought of pulling on my uniform for this evening. Not only would the welts on my legs be on show, but now without the girdle I had no option but the crotch-less knickers. I thought of the flogger and began to worry. "Yeah, just give me a hand."

Alice helped me to my feet and it was then I noticed the black silk robe in her hands around about the same time she noticed the black addition to my rear. The fact she said nothing surprised me, and I wondered whether she had finally realized that her mouth had been getting her into the trouble she so vehemently protested about. Slipping on the robe, one of Alice's Parisian favorites with its deep sheen and long length, I savored the feel of it against me. Letting Alice lead me, she drew me through a door I had not seen -- granted, both times I had been in here I had been distracted by the machinery and furniture dominating the room -- but still, I felt very unobservant.

Alice let me lean on her as we entered a long corridor, my bare feet padded lightly over the cool floor as I tried to measure my steps so the hem of the robe didn't rub against the backs of my thighs. I could stand the not-so-subtle burn the flogger had caused over my skin, but the sharp pinpricks that seared my thighs was something I wasn't ready for at that moment in time. Not whilst timidly walking with the heavy weight of the flogger buried inside me as its long strands caressed my calves - I almost came when I began to climb the stairs.

After the swiftest and most economical shower I could manage, Alice rubbed some cool cream over the backs of my legs. Her fingers were careful, but it made no difference, the burning intensified and it wasn't long until I had buried my head on her pillow and finally gave into a few tears.

"Thanks Alice." I whispered.

"C'est pas un problème, Kat." She smiled, though it didn't quite reach her eyes -- those kept straying to my behind and its adornment. "Surely..."

She started, but she knew just as I did. He did not tell me I could remove it.

"Allons-y, we had better hurry." Alice gave me her hand and I scooted towards the edge of the bed and braced myself for the journey of various sensations that 'standing up' graced me with.

"I need my uniform." I looked up at Alice, still in a similar robe and frowned at her hesitant expression. "Alice...spill..."

"Um..."

~~~

Some things in life are sent to test you. They can test your patience; they can test your temper. They can challenge you to stretch your horizons, or even push you over every pre-set line your upbringing ever manufactured for you to follow.

Lying on a pure white cloth staring up through black lace covered eyes; I conceded this was one of those moments. Displayed for all, my body nude -- legs parted -- bent at the knee and tied with long black strips to the edges of the table to ensure I could not conceal the flogger and its current home from any of their perusal. And when a gentleman dipped a carrot stick into the sweet smelling sauce at my navel and nibbled it with a rumble of satisfaction as though this was normality, I realized there were more horizons -- more lines -- than I had previously ever known.

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers