Tuition Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up! We don't have all night, young man!" Jenna as much as commanded.

I just reacted at this point. I found myself, not saying a word, and reaching for the waistband on the boxers. I slowly pushed them down. As they went past my thighs, gravity pulled them the rest of the way to the floor and they fell at my ankles. Now completely nude, all the women had the opportunity to look me over from top to bottom, each pair of eyes seemingly in turn stopping at my crotch.

"My, what a nice thingy you have there." Dee commented with a bit of an excited squeal.

"And does it get any harder?" Violet nearly screamed the question at me.

*****

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that had noticed his sizeable bulge beneath the loose fabric of the boxers. I took my gaze away for a moment and confirmed this point. All the female eyes in the room were so obviously averted below his waist.

"My, my, David, I think you better take your boxers off before you have an accident in them." Vi said to our male model, and then she turned to me. "Oh my, Miss Mathews, your pupil's thingy keeps getting bigger and bigger."

"Well, indeed, girls," Jenna spoke matter-of-factly, "David has developed somewhat of an erection. I think maybe we should begin Anatomy class now. What do you all think?"

"Oh Mrs. Caldwell is that what you would call just 'somewhat of one'?" My naughty sister countered. "If I do say so myself, and I dare say I'm not a teacher, but as a red-blooded horny woman, I'd say that one is pretty impressive to me!"

The women let out, including me, a raucous laughter at that.

Then all of a sudden, I hear someone yell out, "Take it off!"

Before I know it, everyone was chiming in with calls and applause, yelling "Take it off, take it off, take it off," like we were at some sporting event.

I had my hand to my mouth.

I didn't know what to do. Part of me didn't really want to do anything like this, especially with a former student of mine. A small part of me was really very, embarrassed. But, these were my good friends. Besides, at this point, another part of me truly wanted the show to go on. I heard the chant in my head and then felt it resonate throughout the special parts of my body.

I knew then I wanted this to happen.

We watched David pull down his underwear and let them stretch down around his thighs and finally fall to his ankles.

I gasped as David's manhood sprang free. I don't know what I was expecting. It's not like I hadn't seen a penis or two in my lifetime. But David's, well, it truly had to be one of the largest and straightest I had ever seen. Why I noticed the latter I don't know, except that it just was and at the moment it seemed to be pointed straight at me.

Amanda and Dee both let out shrieking squeals at the sight of David's cock, which stood bouncing impressively between his thighs.

"Holy crap!" Jenna practically yelled.

"Wow!" Mac exhaled.

"David, I can't believe you are so big." Shellie said.

"So damn sexy I'd say." Dee said.

All seven of us had our own personal reactions to David standing naked in front of us. Even Lisa our sales person reacted by nearly shoving her fist into her mouth and her eyes opened as wide as saucers behind those thick glasses of hers. I don't know about my fellow teacher girlfriends, but I was trying to be a good teacher myself and study David as I would have studied Human Anatomy back in college. Only problem was, my body was beginning to react as if I really was that coed back in college.

David stood there now, totally naked, with the biggest example of manhood I had ever laid eyes on. Truthfully, I had never seen a penis that large. My jaw had to have dropped in sheer amazement of his male equipment.

"Shellie, Jenna, look at it," Violet said. "It's still getting harder."

"Oh my God," I unconsciously exclaimed.

"I think the general consensus among the women here David is that you are significantly more endowed than most men we've ever seen," Vi added.

"Well, how big is Mike?" Amanda inquired.

"Good lord Amanda! How can you ask a woman something like that about her husband?" Dee said, then turned and faced Violet. "But since we've all had plenty to drink, we girls can share. Come on Vi, dish for us, how big is that hunk of a hubby of yours?"

"I'll tell if you tell," Vi responded.

Amanda laughed. "I thought that was, 'if you show me yours, I'll show you mine."

"Oh be quiet," Dee said curtly, "Besides, if I showed you mine, you'd just be way too jealous."

"I think you've already had two too many tonight, dear girl," Amanda retorted.

Before Dee could answer that dig, I felt the need to chime in.

"Seriously though, Vi, just how big is my bro in law? Oh wait, that's right I already know." I winked at her and the other girls started laughing.

Vi interrupted the noisy group of ladies. "Okay, okay, she knows because I've told her; just had to brag on my Mikey to at least one person. Let me just say, I've never had anything to complain about in that department with Mikey. His manhood is big too." Vi paused and stared up at David's cock bobbing between his legs. She gulped hard. "But I do have to say this young man may be an inch or so longer than my hubby."

"I think we should measure him then," Shellie said aloud, as we watched David trying to cover his cock with both hands, but failing miserably as it seemed to continue to grow.

"Sure, why not." Jenna responded. "The rest of us got our measurements taken at the beginning of the night. Only fair again that he gets to be measured. Want the honors Lisa?" She turned to her.

Lisa still had her fist in her mouth, almost drooling over it by now. She didn't take her eyes off David's manhood as she shook her head 'no'.

"Okay, I'll do it then." Jenna said as she walked across the room and opened a drawer on her desk and pulled out a ruler.

*****

Suddenly Jenna was standing next to me with a ruler in her hand. She was holding it out like she was getting ready to make a point to her class tapping it into her palm.

"Now just how are you going to measure that big boy when he can't keep that monster still?" MacKenzie quipped.

"I really hate to impose on you young man, but this would be much easier if you kept him still." Jenna paused for a moment and then her ruler made contact with my member, and I felt it slide over it ever so slightly. "If you could just hold him down next to this ruler here it would make things much easier."

"Why should that be so hard, if you don't mind the pun, to overcome young man? Huh?" Violet asked.

"Indeed." Amanda added. "It's not like he's naked in front of several horny and hot women doing nothing but focusing on his big cock."

Suddenly again, part of me felt like this had already gone way too far. One part of my brain told me to politely tell Mrs. Caldwell I had not signed up for this and get dressed and go home. But with my manhood on display and now almost fully erect, I was starting to think more with it than with my brain. I was a genuine male too aroused to think very logically.

I stood there in a dazed state as she positioned the ruler next to my erect cock. She then took the ruler and pushed it beside the base of my shaft, holding the ruler parallel to the floor.

"Now line up your cock against it," Jenna demanded.

Without thinking, I listened to Jenna's teacher tone of voice and immediately did as I was told.

"Here stud, put the end of the ruler at the base of your cock. Push it against the shaft." Jenna instructed.

I pulled my erection down so it aligned with the ruler and was also parallel to the floor.

*****

David did as he was told. As he pushed his cock down and up against the wood ruler, Jenna's fingers held the other end. Even from where I sat, I could see the head of his penis swell even more and creep up the flat wooden surface it pressed against.

"Oh my God!" Jenna yelped looking down at where David's penis ended up.

"What? How big Jenna?" Violet asked impatiently.

"Nine and a quarter inches." She stated.

My wide eyes stared across at young David's hard rod stretched across the side of the ruler.

"Wait." Jenna said looking down at the ruler and David's fully erect cock.

"What? What's the matter Jenna?" Shellie asked.

"He just grew another quarter inch in my hand," She chuckled. "He's a very manly nine and a half inches now." "How do you get all that luscious manhood inside your jeans when you get dressed for class, baby?" Vi teased.

David didn't reply. The further reddening of his cute cheeks further exposed his embarrassment. Only however embarrassed he may have been, he must have been enjoying all this attention, as his cock remained stiff as an iron rod.

*****

Jenna bent down trying to read the measurement. Purposely or not it gave me an even better view of her breasts. In fact, she was bent over so far her breasts threatened to fall right out of her bra. I could already see all but her actual nipples as the dark half circles of her areolas filled my gaze.

As I pushed my cock against the ruler I knew it stiffened a little more. Then when Jenna pressed the ruler to me and my cock head met her fingertips it made one more stretch. I looked down at myself displayed against the flat wood and I could see the head of my penis up the little black imprinted dashes...past the '9', then a few more...

At that moment, consciously or not, I jutted my hips forward.

"Wait." Jenna said looking down at the ruler and my fully erect cock.

"What? What's the matter Jenna?" Shellie asked.

"He just grew another quarter inch," Jenna chuckled as I saw myself my head swelling just past the half inch line. "He's a very manly nine and a half inches now."

"I'd say that is nearly a man and a half!" Shellie blurted out.

"Speak for your own man deary." Vi exclaimed.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I knew this was much more than I had bargained for in a job; even if it did pay so well. But then again, I was also feeling a rush like I had never felt before. Being fully exposed to all these women brought a whole new dimension to my showing off my body. Okay I admit I liked how I looked and now I was amazed at how women, mature women, could get excited over me.

"Now David, before any of the girls can finish placing their orders we need to have some more fun." Jenna said. Her right hand suddenly grabbed my erect cock and her left hand slipped under my smooth balls. She held them still for a minute, before saying, "I think the girls would be more generous if you were to jerk yourself off for us."

"What?" I protested, pushing Jenna's hands away from my now nearly hardened cock. "Geez! You women are all crazy or drunk, or both. I am not going to, you know, do that."

"Of course, you could always just go in the bathroom and, you know, take care of it and then finish modeling the other boxers," she said. "But everybody masturbates David, what would be so bad about relieving yourself right there in front of us – I bet they'd love it!"

Shellie interjected, "I grew up with three brothers and I wasn't embarrassed at all running around half-naked in front of them. But I can't imagined what its like standing there now, like David is, in front of a room full of women, dressed only in his boxers. I'm blushing for him." She was indeed I saw.

As Shellie and I grinned at one another I sensed Jenna come walking back up to me. I also saw she was carrying something else in her hand this time it was a bottle of hand lotion! She walked up beside me and popped the top on the bottle. She stared me in the eye, turned the bottle upside down and squeezed. Before I could look down, I felt the cool dollops of lotion splatter onto my cock head and stream down its length.

"Here, hold out your hand." Jenna said. She put the bottle over my left hand and filled my palm with still more lotion.

This had to be a dream. I could see the women yelling, but couldn't hear them. I was looking from them to my hand and manhood all covered in pink lotion. I realized they were all cheering me on. Here I was totally naked in front of seven women with a raging hard on.

"I thought maybe you could use lubrication."

I stood there frozen, my big rod in my hand, Jenna's generous lubrication running down its length.

"Well? I got it all ready for you. Do it!" Jenna chided.

Before I knew what was happening I felt another cool squirt of lotion on the head of my cock.

"There you go young man, go for it now." Jenna smiled at me and backed up watching me.

*****

His fingers went to his manhood and he started slowly stroking himself.

"You really are a handsome thing," I heard Jenna say just above a whisper.

"Your cock is simply beautiful," I heard another voice say as the din of crazed females died down. Of course it was Violet.

Then our eyes met his. I started into his deep blue eyes until I saw him almost unconsciously grip himself tighter and run his fist from top to bottom of his hard lotion covered cock.

*****

Looking at Ms. Mathews looking back at me I unconsciously found myself reaching down for my lotion covered hard-on. It was cold and slippery at first, but as I started stroking myself it quickly warmed up. As I massaged my manhood I also noticed how quiet the room became. I looked around and saw that all of their eyes were glued on me or rather my manhood held in my left hand.

"That looks like so much fun," said Violet, "I might just have to go home right now and get out my bottle of baby oil. Mikey loves it when grease him up and stroke him off real slow. You should see the cum I can pull out of him like that."

"Baby oil! I love using baby oil on Jim." Shellie squealed as she rearranged herself in her chair.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. I couldn't believe what I was doing in front of these ladies. But I knew it was real when I felt my own warm hand slide up my thickened shaft and the fingers wrap up around just under the crown.

Suddenly embarrassment was the last thing on my mind. It now felt more than good to be jerking off like this in front of so many beautiful women.

"Look at how big and stiff you are, David!" Shellie cooed, rubbing her palms down the front of her skirt. "You must like doing it for us after all!"

*****

We all watched as David started stroking himself slowly.

"My God, that thing is big around," Dee commented. "He has to have awful big hands to get a grip on that thing." She looked down at her own hands. "I doubt if both my hands together could get enough of a grip to do him any good."

"It's enough!" Amanda commented, as she leaned forward to watch him masturbate.

I actually felt embarrassed at the thought of what was about to happen. Not that I hadn't seen a guy's penis before, although it had been some time since I had. Rather, I just knew that there would be nothing sexual about this for me, I was going to get it out of my head that I was about to see a former student of mine now standing before me as an undressed man. The thought made my heart race. But it was a feeling down much deeper that was soon to betray my real feelings.

Before I knew it the rest of girls had positioned themselves leaning forward off the couch and chairs almost forming a closed in semicircle as he began to stroke his cock in earnest. I found myself drawn to him, it, and leaned up in my seat, resting my elbows on my thighs, intently observing his every motion.

"I watched my brother jerk off once," Amanda said to him as her eyes followed the up and down motion of his hand, "but he was only seventeen at the time and nowhere as big as you now."

"Damn!" she said. "You watched your own brother do it?"

Amanda laughed. "Yea, he knew I was a lez long before anyone else in my family did. He got a kick out of doing it in front of me. But I sure like the way David does it better. Blake was always overly horny and in a hurry. David seems to enjoy it a lot more and does it nice and slow."

"I want to know how far he can make that thing shoot. How about it David? How far can you shoot that big gun?" Dee suddenly asked.

You could see David contemplate the question a moment, but he never released his hand from his cock. His cock seemed to grow longer and harder with each stroke. He was really turned on jacking off for so many still dressed women.

He responded to Dee's question, "Well, I've never had a tape measure to be able to tell. I have been known to lie in bed and make it squirt up over my shoulder and against the headboard."

All us girls all let out a collective sigh at the thought of that sight.

"Really?" Jenna asked. "Why do you think about that, ladies?"

"I don't know Jen, but this is great!" Vi said, slapping her hands down on her bare thighs. "This was such a cool idea, girl."

"I wish my husband could be like that," Jenna sighed.

"Oh come on Jen, Tim's got be a hell of a lover," Vi protested.

"Oh, he's hot enough," Jenna said, "but I've never seen him do that. He'd never do that for me."

"And I suppose you'd like for him to do that instead of doing oral on you, huh?" Shellie questioned.

"No, nothing that drastic," Jenna admitted. "I'd just like for him to do himself for me once. He does just about everything else in our bed."

"Jenna!" I said sharply.

Jenna shrugged her shoulders. "My gosh, Reese, don't have a cow. I'm just saying, this is so hot watching a man do himself like this. Don't you think?"

It was with that question, as I watched David stroking himself with his eyes closed now that I remembered just how I used to love watching a man ejaculate. It had been so very long since I had though. But the warm feelings came rushing back to me as I felt my panties grow warm and damp. I closed my legs together and rubbed my thighs against one other.

*****

I closed my eyes as I felt the warm sensation of an intense ejaculation coming on.

Then I heard Jenna's voice once again, "That's a good pupil; now give us a nice big load of your grown man-cum."

"Yeah! Come on stud make it shoot. We're all ready, David."

While I was concentrating on pleasuring myself for these ladies I looked up to see my newest friends enjoying my proud manhood standing tall before them all.

I heard Amanda whisper to Dee, "He has a beautiful penis."

"No, dear," Dee responded, "he has one hell of a gorgeous cock. I love how straight it is and how the veins bulge out underneath."

"Come on David, show us how you really pleasure yourself," Violet prompted me.

It felt so good! It was also a tremendous turn-on not only to be masturbating in front of all these lovely women, but to have a latent fantasy come true, being naked and doing this in front of some many women. I can't say the thought had not passed through my mind in all the previous parties I'd performed at, but I seriously thought it would not happen. I didn't think I had the nerve to do it.

But here I was...

"God that must feel so good," Jenna gasped as I rubbed some of the pre-cum mixed with the pink lotion over the tip of my penis.

"Oh yeah, rub that big cock for us. Make it all teased up so you can make all that hot cum shoot out for me, I mean us!" Dee excitedly stammered.

Still more pre-cum leaked out and I smeared it over my thick head. Now, I imagined how I had done this in my fantasies in front of Ms. Mathews in her classroom all these years. I began jerking off more firmly and steadily.

"Cum for us David!" I heard Shellie yell. When I looked over I saw where she had pulled aside the crotch of her panties under her skirt. I don't think anyone else noticed, but I was strangely amazed at the sight of the strawberry blonde bush between her legs. I had never seen a girl with pubic hair that color. It was even very neatly trimmed.