Tuition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers

"Let her go." The Earl's deep voice cut through my internal debate as he released my arms, and I stood shakily from the table, trying to pull the skirt of my uniform down further over my arse in vain, but needing to try anyway as I felt my aroused pussy leak its juice over my thighs, the warm silky feel of it torturing me more than the panties. I felt his fingers sweep between my thighs, coating themselves in my juice before bringing them to his lips and licking them clean.

"Bring out the desert."

I hurried to comply, practically running into the kitchen, as I flushed red with embarrassment, my body trembling with both vivid arousal and the shock that my body was actually desperate enough to want to stroll back out there, present them with my pussy, and beg for them to finish what they had started. What the fuck was wrong with me? I should be running for the door, not considering re-entering the lions den.

Standing back against the locked section of door, I ached to catch my breath, my heart pounding furiously, my mouth dry and pussy soaked, I stood completely still as several minutes ticked loudly passed on Mrs. Hiddleton's Swiss clock on the wall. I closed my eyes and thought about the alternative. Listening to my mother's own brand of self-destruction -- her venom slowly dragging me under until I was nothing but a bitter shell -- held little appeal. It was little wonder my sister Sarah left was soon as she was able. That my sister had achieved her dream of becoming a nurse, was a miracle and a show of determination that I was desperate to replicate.

"What took you so lon...Kat, what is wrong? What did they do?" Alice came to her knees, and it was only then that I realized I had sank to the floor in front of the door. "Kat?"

"Get up off that floor and deliver the deserts NOW!" Mary's voice boomed from behind them as Alice jumped and I scrambled to get up from the floor without flashing myself any more than necessary.

"I will take them Kat, you take a minute." Alice offered, picking up the silver tray for the deserts and turning to leave.

"No you will not, Kat has been requested to take the tray out, and this she will do. Now." Mary said strictly. No wonder she had been quietly smirking to herself these past two months. The bitch knew what was coming.

Taking the tray from Alice, I took a steadying breath and Alice followed suit, ready to take the dinner plates away, and we entered, gliding as silently across the floor as the men's laughter filled the room, until we came into view, then their happy expressions faded, replaced with cool scrutiny as we changed their courses.

"I understand you wish a word with me in private Miss Rousseau." The Earl spoke as Alice leant over the edge of the table to place his sorbet and cheesecake in front of him.

"You will meet me in the library in one hour. Understood?"

I could only watch Alice nod her agreement; her silence in this discussion was an indication to how scared she was of the man who currently had hold of her wrist so tightly that her tanned skin became white. Taking the remaining plates and putting them on the silver tray, Alice rejoined me and we walked quickly back to the kitchen, with her trying to mute her curses all the way.

"Batard d'Arogant!!" Alice cursed, storming through the kitchen to leave the dishes with the young lads at the sinks, and then put on an imitation of the Earl's voice. "You will meet me in the library in one hour. Understood?" "Non, je ne suis pas comprende!

Alice continued cursing as we went about readying the guest chambers for the Earl's visitors, pulling the new covers over the duvets, and tucking the sheets in, ready for whenever they would retire.

"Kat, you have been tres quite since dinner, what did he do?" Alice asked, stuffing a pillow unceremoniously into the case and tossing it onto the bed.

"Nothing just spilt some wine." I evaded as I straightened her mess. I wasn't sure I wanted anyone to know what had happened; I sure as hell didn't want anyone to judge me on it...my body acting like a whore for the invasive treatment forced on it.

"Sure, sure. Nothing. Fine, don't tell me." Alice actually pouted, before she sauntered past me. "I have to go and meet with the brute now."

I watched her go, heading down the long corridor towards the stairs, and descending into the foyer. I took to finishing the second room by myself, ensuring the corners of the bedding were tucked in just right, no creases visible over the top and set the thermostat to a decent temperature before I left. I was following the corridor and about to turn down our darker one to get to my room for the night when I heard the muted squeals. The door to the upper floor of the library was up here, further on the left, and I went toward it, slowly opening the large door and creeping in.

Stepping around the masses of shelving, I breathed deep, loving the scent of the books. It was something that always soothed me, the scent and sight of thousands of books, of varying topic and ages. It was as I came to the railing that I head the sound again, a muted scream this time...then a loud swish, as though something slim were being dragged at high speed through the air, before it connected and its recipient released another muted scream. Peering through the aisles of tightly packed shelves, I looked down into the circle shaped library; the huge desk in the middle was the epitome of late 18th century self-importance, the dark oak polished to an unbelievably high sheen, the item itself enormous, sturdy as hell and entirely imposing.

The light green mat on the surface for writing on, did nothing to detract from its severe look, and the tall frame of Alice currently bent face first over it, her arms tied in the hollow of her back, as the Earl brought the small cane down over her bared arse again and again, was failing in that aspect too...if anything, the girl being whipped over its surface made it even more imposing. Leaning further over the railing as the Earl brought the cane down again over Alice's gleaming red cheeks, I realized the reason for her muffled screams...her mouth was occupied with the thick and solid length of one of the blonde guest's cocks...thrusting forcibly down her throat at incredible pace, the taut muscles of his backside tense as he pushed forward again and again, holding Alice's shoulders down, keeping her breasts pressed against the desk as he pounded relentlessly.

I watched as the Earl brought the cane down faster, harder, fleeting kisses against Alice's skin as his friend plundered her mouth, grabbing handfuls of her hair as he grunted one last time and shoved his cock all the way down her throat. I felt faint, ducking back against the books as the Earl lifted his head from his task to wipe his black hair back from the perspiration beading on his face from his exertion, and obvious excitement if the tent in his trousers was anything to judge by. My heart was pounding, listening as he began bringing the cane down on Alice again, her screams louder and uninhibited now as her mouth was free of plundering cock. I sank down to the floor, my trembling legs unable to keep me upright any longer as I felt my pussy twitch with each strike, the tightening in my stomach coiling with each scream from Alice, screams laced with arousal as she grunted, and swore in French words which I knew meant 'Fuck me you bastard' and 'Fuck me Master'. I couldn't stop myself, my hands wandered from the hot skin at my neck, over my aching swollen nipples, straining against the lace, desperate for touch, and my back arched as I tweaked them simultaneously, running my nails across the sensitive points.

Moaning quietly, I let my hands wander, hearing Alice's breaths quicken, her speech becoming downright filthy as the Earl alternated between whipping her and spanking her, I let my hands drift to between my thighs, and was shocked at the wetness that coated my skin, the hot silky fluid flowing so freely over my fingers as I stroked up through the crotch-less panties over my swollen lips, before centering my attentions on my clit, swirling the hot juice over it, again and again, as I breathed in short shudders, desperate to keep my wanton moaning to myself. Easily done at the moment since Alice was alerting the entire 30 mile radius to the intense orgasm she was just on the verge of achieving; I stroked harder, faster, more furiously masturbating as I imagined the sting of the cane against my own pale skin, the feel of a hand spanking me earlier had my pussy watering...I wondered how it would feel when done constantly, as Alice was being abused. My moaning was louder now, unable to control myself from those little sounds as the tingling began to wash through my body, beginning at my belly and working its way rapidly outwards, the violent pulses coming a second later as I found my release, screaming into the back of my arm as my hand was flooded with juice from my twitching pussy.

I lay still, my body hot and still quivering from my orgasm as I listened to Alice finding her completion, my juices pooling on the floor beneath me from my need, fuck, from my continued need. My body flared, and the desperate ache began again deep inside me, as I imagined how my orgasm would have felt if I had not jumped when the cane had began to enter me...would it have felt different? More intense?

The sharp pain in my skull woke me from my thoughts as I was lifted from the floor forcibly and dragged down the steps.

"This one was watching Bastian, had herself a good little session watching Alice get face fucked and punished. I can almost smell her sweet little pussy."

I watched in horror as Alice was lifted unconscious from the table and deposited roughly onto the sofa where the man who had been feeding her his dick was stroking himself back to a worryingly healthy erection.

"Did you like what you saw Miss Soren?" God his voice was like deepest darkest chocolate over the deadliest blades. Rich and alluring masking a more malicious and calculating intent.

"Answer me."

"Yes."

He stepped closer, taking me from the blonde man's grasp and pulling my hips up against his straining erection roughly. "YES WHAT?!"

"Yes Earl."

I felt the sting of his palm connecting with my cheek but never saw it as he pushed my arse against the desk and ground his trouser covered erection against my soaking pussy, his grip in my hair excruciating as he kept my eyes on his.

"Wrong answer." He growled. "YES WHAT?"

"Yes Master."

I felt the grip in my hair loosen lightly as he backed slowly up from my body, his dark gaze keeping me frozen to the spot, as my body thrummed in purest lust even as my mind screamed blue murder at my reaction, demanding to kick him, hurt him, escape, self-preservation, anything but this foolishness of my body feeling like I might explode if he were to touch me again, torn between wanting to be touched, and wanting to scream and run away, terrified of the storm still brewing inside me from watching Alice's encounter with him.

"Clean my trousers." His voice was calm, but the order was obvious, his voice still deep and the authority running through it was undeniable.

Sinking to my knees, I licked the tented fabric of his expensive trousers free of my silky juice, feeling the large head of his cock pressing incessantly at the material each time I passed over it, feeling it bob against my cheek. He unzipped his trousers, pulling himself free from the fabric enclosure and let the head of him bob at my shocked and closed lips, leaving a smear of pre-cum coating them, and I found my tongue instinctively licking the liquid from my lips. Fuck, I couldn't even stop the action, my brain resisting for all of five seconds before I had to have a taste, the angry swollen and purple head of his cock sitting demanding entrance...and taking it the second I savored his taste.

I gagged, his cock pounding straight to the back of my throat as my hand came up and wrapped around the base of his cock, preventing him from deep-throating me anymore, even as he fought me, pulling my hair harder to get me to acquiesce to it...I couldn't, my mouth felt stretched as it was over just half of him as I experimented with moving my head back and forth, my mouth creating suction as he twitched and let out a moan. I felt more of his pre-cum ooze from his cock and swallowed it almost greedily, the taste of it warm and salty against my tongue as I continued to move my mouth over him, hoping I could get him to come and then leave me be...I was terrified, I wasn't ready for this, even as my body wanted it, my heart pounded, my cheeks flushed and my stomach twisted in knots at the thought of being brutally taken...although whether it was terror he would, or wouldn't, I wasn't sure anymore.

Feeling his fingers yank me up from the floor by my hair, his cock fell from my mouth with a pop before he twisted me and dropped me face first over the desk, my body now shaking visibly both with want and fright when I felt his bare hips rest against my arse, the long hard length of his cock running in between my pussy lips in slow movements, lightly touching my clit and making me jump. I shook more, my need beginning to overtake my common sense as my arse pushed back slightly off the table, earning me the sting of his hand against my cheeks and his firm hand pressing into the hollow of my back to keep me still. I cried out as he moved upwards, and began to press into my arse, tensing my body up against the large swollen head of him trying to invade me. Now I was scared, my body trying to escape the intrusion. I whimpered as he pressed further, only quieting as he remained completely still, his left hand finding my clit beneath us and rubbing in deliciously slow circles, I felt my body relaxing slightly just seconds before he pinned my shoulders down hard over the desk and rammed home.

Fuck, Oh god, was that me screaming? Was that agonized sound being wrenched from my body? As I felt him withdraw and ram forward again, the burning pain intensified and I knew it was my screams filling the room. Over and over he thrust into my arse, burying himself right to the hilt, his balls hitting against my pussy with such force that I felt myself get impossibly wet, my clit tingling with every thrust as my body stopped fighting him and he could fuck me far more easily. The intense burning began to change, a tolerable ache as his cock hit the end of me furiously, his entire weight shoved forward from the floor and ending buried deep in my arse, it wasn't long before my body was twitching in pleasurable agony, striving for completion with every connection of his balls against my clit. Within minutes my body arched against him and began to pulse around him, edging towards the culmination, just as he stopped...completely stilled within me, the furious ache inside me un-sated as a frustrated growl escaped me, I tried to rock back onto his cock, anything to get what was being denied.

"If you want it...you will beg for it." His voice whispered against my ear as he languidly thrust forward, making sure he kept my quivering body at the edge of oblivion. Beg? He wants me to beg? Oh my god, I screamed mentally as I felt every ridge and vein in his cock slide out of me and strain against my arse once more.

"Please!!" I moaned as he began to withdraw again, only to have my shoulder length hair grabbed once more, my body bent in a painful and unnatural arch as he ran his tongue over my neck.

"Please what Miss Soren? I can see I am going to have to teach you some manners." He pulled out from me, leaving me feeling as though a large void had opened up within my being. I felt my torso lifted from the desk, as the blonde guests pulled me across the floor, following him between the book aisles and into another connecting room, a very dark room, before I was roughly removed from the uniform, leaving me in my panties and stockings, and dropped unceremoniously onto a tilted table where my arse was only barely supported, my legs left to hand over the edge.

My arms strung up above my head by one blonde, while the other secured my legs obscenely wide with cuffs attached either side of a separate metal bar, my crotch and swollen pussy lips now completely on show to all three of them; my breasts pushed up and together, my nipples still straining and hard, like swollen pink gumdrops on top of alabaster skin.

"Turn her over." His voice echoed in the small dark room, as I lay speechless as a candle lit and revealed a wall dedicated to pain of the most exquisite nature...paddles, whips, canes, straps, from what I could see before I was turned over, all lined the wall in front of him.

Shit. What the fuck have I gotten into?

I am still shaking when I feel him step up behind me, his body leaning completely flush over mine in totally nudity as he checks I am bound to the top of the table securely, his hands running gentle paths over my trembling skin, his heat soothing my nerves even as his enormous cock twitches against my arse. I keep quiet, not wanting for my mouth to get me in worse trouble.

One month till university...one month Kat...one month.

I feel bereft as he moves away from me, leaving only his hands trailing up the inside of my thighs, his fingers toying with my wetness, rubbing it into my skin before he moves his hands over the globes of my arse, kneading it, massaging gently...before he shoves his cock inside me once more.

"FUCK!" I scream, unable to hold back the expletive as he pounds my tight arse again, his cock having to fight the muscles straining to keep him out as he loosens me up driving me back closer to the illusive orgasm he has denied me for my unknowing disrespect. I feel him shudder behind me as he tries to still his own pleasure as well as my own, before pulling out, my muscles now trying to keep him in instead of letting him free. It feels like a lifetime before any movements are made, I am just hanging there, the strain on my arms is painful but not intense, the slightly rough wood of the tilted table scoring my breasts, the sensation making me try to rock against it, to get it to do it more, anything to get those sensations building...in the silence, the stillness, I manage to tilt my hips obscenely, finding a bump in the table before it drops away to the floor, where I can rub my clit...OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD!! I can't stop the moans escaping me, the pent up energy resounding through my body, the coiling becoming tighter and tighter.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK!"

The sharp pain of the wooden paddle connecting over my arse, mashes my clit over the bump just enough to start my much needed orgasm only to be cut off by the intense pain that caught up with me a moment later, ricocheting through me violently as I twitched on the table from the blow. I gasped, catching my breath, just as another strike came down, and another, and another, barely a breath between the blows as my body bowed and bucked in the restraints, tears pooled in my eyes as my body registered the sting...Slowly I felt it - infinitesimal at first - the ache echoing every other ache my tired body was having at that moment, but then it grew. My body heated shockingly, the scorching heat of my abused skin fairly glowed, and throbbed, my whole body pulsating as I felt fresh heat and a gush of wetness between my thighs. I was almost arching back into every blow, each connection wringing a desperate cry from my lips as the Earl punished me.

"Please Master." I eventually whispered, my body exhausted yet thrumming with deviant lust for what he was doing to me, until I could not be sure if I were begging him to stop, or begging him to continue. I felt his breath at my neck, his strong hips connecting with my boiling skin, the swollen redness of his punishment on my body screamed in protest as the coarse hair on his legs and around his cock, rubbed against it.

Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers