Tuition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You beg so prettily." He shoved his cock forward in all my wetness, rubbing back and forth against my arse, entering lightly only to withdraw again and again, teasing me, tormenting me with his body as he nipped at my earlobe, his rough hands settling between me and the table at my swollen breasts, his fingers pinching and pulling at my nipples as he licked his tongue along my neck. He pulled harder on my nipples, pulling them right out from my body, as I screamed, the pleasure and pain of his actions mixing, making me wetter, my entire body aching with intense need and unable to even get close to sating it myself.

"Please, please Master." I moaned loudly, my voice echoing like tormented art around the walls until he finally rammed into me, my entire body went rigid with the sharp agony as he took my virginity and pounded against me. The tortured skin of my backside took the brunt of his weight as he pistoned his cock in and out of me, over and over, never slowing. As I felt my pussy ripple around him, clamping down as I screamed in release, the raw pain of my body did nothing to hinder the explosion inside me as my body was finally freed from the aching captive coil of tension, my body arching harshly against the invading cock, feeling him press points inside me I could only have dreamed existed as I began to collapse against the table while he continued to fuck me. His hand entwined in my hair once more and yanked back as I felt him twitch inside me, a sound close to a roar escaping him as he finally pulled out of my pussy and I felt the heated jets of his cum spill over my skin, running in stinging rivulets over my reddened flesh; shivering as it traced the crack of my arse, and landed in shuddering droplets over my pussy and clit to mix with the pool of our combined fluids and my blood on the floor beneath us.

"So prettily." He growled in my ear.

I knew. I knew deep inside my soul the moment his deep voice breathed in my ear. While I was bound and spread before him while his cum dripped from my sweating body, that I would be honoring my contract...