All Comments on 'Tumbleweed Ch. 03'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

I have enjoyed all your stories. Your development and flow make for an interesting reading experience. I look forward to another tale, hopefully in the very near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As usual a great yarn

I have been reading you for the past couple of years. Great short story. takes you back to those days of yes'ter'year. keep up the good writting.

usmc301

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Love your work!

My only criticism is a selfish one; I wish there were a few more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yet again

Once again i am sadly left hanging. I have just finished reading all three chapters. Comfortable and lost in the story only to be jolted back to reality because i had run out of words. Another brilliant read. Keep up the writing and if you ever get serious and publish a full length novel i will be standing in line to buy it.

Shaggus

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
AS, ALL THE TIME WESTERNS ARE GREAT STORIES

this author has a knack of putting words to paper that excites readers. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
according to your bio page you write what you like to read

well, I like to read what you write.

could we come back in about 10 years to see how Jeremiah is doing?

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Thanks cowboy

Wondered where you'd got to.

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
Another great one

Thanks Woody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
JUST ONE QUESTION

AS ALWAYS I ENJOY ALL OF YOUR WESTERN STORIES. I DO WONDER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars, but...

Don't get why Lem and the others would come back to the fort. Just to get Emily? Seems forced, a bit clunky, y'know? Overall a very enjoyable read. Thank you.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent series! Thanks for them.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Great series

Just enough of everything. Well written. Very entertaining.

But, what did happen to the money from the robbery?

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Excellent

Just any excellent western adventure. Equal to all the western adventure books I've read in my 71 years. Five stars ain't enough. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's hard to stop reading

I started to read your stories with Matt Steele. If I'm not done when dinner is ready I for sure come back to finish whichever story I'm reading then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grate story but.....

I'd have steeled into the campsite of the kidnappers, told her to lay flat, and then just shot the 3 ass-wipes!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Highly enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

This was such an enjoyable read, and rates with the best of the all the stories I've read. Normally, I rate multiple chapter stories with one rating on the the whole story in the final chapter. In this case I went back and rated all 3 chapters with 5 STARS CC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Western stories

I have really enjoyed all your western stories,very well written with believable characters,well done.any more coming?

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 3 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY ...

Enjoyed this story for the second time ... thank you.

jackcaljackcalabout 3 years ago

VERY GOOD STORY WELL WRITTEN. Your western stoties,re all great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yee har

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
The best

All your westerns are better than anything else on this site.

I've thought of a different scenario concerning the 3 kidnappers. Jake works his way behind the men as they slept then comes up on them and catching them by surprise.

He orders Emilie to stay back away from them and walk around them to himself. He gets their guns and orders them to strip including their boots. He orders them to lay face down in the dirt with their hands behind their heads then has Emilie collect their shed clothes. Jake orders her to throw them on the fire and make sure they all burn. Now they are unarmed and undressed. Now he can take their horses and leave the 3 stranded and he and Emilie can leave them without worry. LOL!!

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but came to a rather abrupt finish, I was hoping for another chapter or page even, where they’re married, Jeremiah has a Father and Sergeant Major Flynn attends as a guest and takes up with Amanda, that’s a far better way to tie off the loose strings you’ve left hanging.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

At least Jeremiah didn't try and shoot the guns out of the outlaws hands, like they did in so many of the old movies and TV westerns, lol. The story was kind of scripted in that it basically followed the script of the good guy wining in the end and riding off into the sunset with the rescued damsel. still a very pleasant story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a well written story with only one thing left hanging. What happened to the money that was stolen ?

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Another great Western!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DarknsDarkns12 months ago

18th May 2023:

Lol, Anonymous (4 months ago) raises a good question: What ever happened to the stolen money by Lem and his gang?).

This is my second read … or is my third? Either way, it’s always great to read a Western but especially one written by @Woodmanone.

linnearlinnear12 months ago

Excellent read, very well done.

chytownchytown12 months ago

*****Thank you very much for this very entertaining well written story.

HeypossumHeypossumabout 1 month ago

5 stars again love your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2296 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tumbleweed Ch. 02 Previous Part
Tumbleweed Series Info