All Comments on 'Tupped at the Agricultural Show'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
6644SmexyKnees6644SmexyKneesalmost 13 years ago
Sequel please?

If you have the time for it, could you do a sequel? I really enjoyed reading.

cowboy109cowboy109over 12 years ago
Nice little summer dream

You are exquisite in describing the details of anatomy in a titillating manner.

Though, I did not understand how the mind control worked. Did he slip her something in a drink? Was there a part not written out, where he made her walk down a set of stairs and count a number or something the like?

DevilbobyDevilboby5 months ago

An old tale and a pleasant one what an enchanting way to spend an hour in the company of Randolph, well a fly on the wall, tent wall, that is whilst he services pretty young Sam so completely even hanging her underwear in the sun to dry whilst she became wet as did he eventually. I do enjoy your writing Max so clever and your wonderful use of our native tongue. This is the first time I have found this particular story, it being so tightly tucked away between the others, but I'm so glad I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...