Turkish Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want it, Fikri. You want to experience a man. You want what a man can give you. You took four of my fingers. You are ready to attempt the head. You will feel no pain. You will feel only your deepest yearning fulfilled as I slide my cock deep within you."

The Turk pushes inward, the youthful muscles relax, Fikri utters words that bespeak a beatific vision. Guttural sounds that Umut has heard before form in the Turk's throat. An almost ominous moaning as the Turk moves in even more deeply. He studies the beauty of the one he is entering and fucking with his son by his side.

The Turk has had beauty come to him all his life. He is now playing the role of father, but when he began to blossom, he was irresistible. Older boys would come on to him, and when he began to grow his dark silky body hair, the image was complete. Strangers would make their way to him just to be near him. He wasn't only masculinity; he was a force. He is a force. As the head of his dick is grasped with the tender muscles of youth, the uncontrollable heat emerges within him.

"Suck him, Son. I want you to smell me while you taste his cock. Fikri can lie back, and get sucked and fucked at the same time."

Umut makes the appropriate move and has his face squarely looking down at his father's cock while he sucks the virgin. The Turk pulls out his cock from time to time and brings it close to his son's face. Father shows his son his goods, rubbing it at the base of Fikri's cock as Umut deep throats him. The Turk is making love to his son while he's making love to Fikri.

"Do you want to taste mine, covered with the sweetness of his ass?"

Umut looks up into his father's eyes and says YES with his silent stare. Dad slowly pulls his cock out of Fikri's ass, lets it rest against his hole and then lifts it to tap on the base of Fikri's dick. Umut pulls back off Fikri's dick and contemplates how many barriers he is crossing as he leans forward, looks up into his father's eyes and then places his lips upon the head of his father's cock. Nothing seems more natural and unnatural at the same time. Umut becomes Rumi, lost in the basest and most beautiful experience, knowing, somehow, the universe has ordained this moment, this moment when the Turk looks at his demi-god of a son sucking his freshly covered cock, giving him a pleasure he has never dwelt upon, but, which, presenting itself, takes his dominance to yet another level. The Turk is feeling his entire animal interior, burning with the torture of knowing the price he is paying for this moment, for nothing will be the same between his son and him. But knowing that, the Turk worships the complexity of satisfaction he is feeling and any cost is nothing compared to the experience of this moment.

The Turk steps around Fikri's leg, which the Turk lowers. While making his cock available to Umut, Dad slides several fingers into Fikri's ass to let him know he is a part of the totality. What began as a smooth seduction and conquest by Umut of the barber's assistant is now a sex scene that crosses generations and blood, the great taboos that plague the human condition.

So overwhelmed is the Turk by his son's sucking him, he fills the back of his son's throat with lubricant, the natural outflowing of total sexuality as Umut drops his jaw as far as he is able to take in the fat monster before him. Fikri reaches down and jacks Umut as he sucks and licks the head of the cockhead before him. Umut has wanted his father, but until experiencing him, he has had no idea of how much he wants him, how much he turns him on. To be around his Dad and to be wanting him, to be jacking off while he's fucking, to have sex with him, and having sex with him now, with his dick in Umut's mouth.

And in a turn around, the Turk instructs Umut to stand in front of him while he fucks Fikri and now sucks his own son. Umut has his Dad with his lips about to kiss his cockhead. Umut is harder than when he is fucking Fikri. There is a guttural utterance as the Turk enters Fikri and takes his son's cock into his mouth.

Umut goes into a totally new realm as he feels his father sucking on his unbelievably hard cock. The Turk looks up into his son's eyes as he plunges his cock into the tight welcoming hole, gyrating when it's at its deepest point. The Turk feels Fikri's dick harden with certain motions he makes. His son's dick is a pleasure he has not allowed himself in over twenty-five years, when he got himself into a circumstance. Now the pleasure is unalloyed, unexpected, and mind-blowing. The Turk is riding the young ass with a rhythm the Turk is repeating with his mouth and entire body. The heat of the moment, the unexpected circumstance, the chance encounter. All these things intersect to make the moment a special moment. The Turk is plunging his fat dick into a tight young hairless ass while he's sucking on his son's hot cock. None of it makes any sense except the feelings that are being exchanged are ones that will change all three of the participants.

The Turk feels the tightening in Fikri's cock. Umut has already pulled out a couple times. His dad assures him that shooting his load into his father's mouth is where it's at. The Turk tells his son to give into the feelings to shoot his load into his father's mouth. His father wants to taste his son's milk. And now's the time to give it to him.

Umut puts his cock back into his father's mouth. The rhythm continues... fuck, suck, fuck, suck, fuck, suck with his father's body moving like a well-oiled machine between the two actions. He turns Fikri's dick over to Fikri. ''Fikri, Umut and I can cum at any time. Let me know when you want me to give it to you as you shoot off. The moment Umut knows you're cumming he's going to shoot his load."

Fikri, now in control of the dick he has jacked off to mastery, works his cock to the rhythm of the Turk's movements. Fikri feels the load about to explode. "I'm cumming," Fikri cries. The Turk takes a deep breath and deep throats his son who shoots off uncontrollably into his mouth. The Turk pumps the ass in the afterglow moments, feeling his cum dripping out of the ass onto his balls. Slowly, he slides his dick out, and, without missing a beat, suggest all of them clean up and wash off.

12