All Comments on 'Turn of the Wheel'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Downer**

Sorry I read it.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 7 years agoAuthor
Stick to Sugar, Chytown?

I agree that maybe you should stick to sweet romances that ignore the realities of life, Chytown. Did this story present itself as a sugar sweet romance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Life

I'm an old retired nurse and Marine Corps combat medic and I have a different perspective than most folks. Joyful fantasy is good, sustaining, always sun shine, keeps me going even though I know it's only just that: Fantasy. An opium dream. Real life can be like that too, for a little while, if you're lucky. Very, very lucky. This is more like real life. I think it well done, well written, unflinching, with a strength and depth of understanding that most folks just don't have.

How fortunate that they are to have some time together. More fortunate than most folks.

allbetweentheearsallbetweentheearsabout 7 years ago
Real life

Yes, this is life. Life is not all sugar and roses. A well written story that touches on the fact that life is sometimes harsh. Love and loss often go together. And as much as we might wish otherwise, life doesn't always come with happily ever after.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

This is a well written story with a poignant storyline. As the two decide to spend their last days together one must wonder at the depth of their love and the sacrifice they made previously.

The hint that he expects to join her when she succumbs to her disease is especially evocative of what they have and must have had previously. I just wonder if they will leave instructions to use just the one urn or will they throw a second.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...