All Comments on 'Turn the Other Cheek'

by Lost-Boy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stories?

How many different stories are you creating here?

Don't get me wrong the sex was decent, but you went from "an education from mom's friend" to doing mom to doing the neighbor to doing step-sister to doing a threesome. That's some learning curve.

I think you had two different stories here. Mom and friend was one, and the step-sister was another. If you expand on both you could have two very hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

who the hell did she marry? she went from slutting around to fucking her so to married. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total Junk

This is proof that you need to take your medication. Learning to proofread couldn't hurt either.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
I agree, but.....

Although they were mixed, both stories were really hot.

Might you consider a sequel or a tie together story?

Either way, you write sex scenes very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Focus....

You clearly need focus....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Gay story

YUK!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As an avid reader of incestuous love stories, I like those stories jthat develop the characters in depth and breadth. Likewise, I like plots/subplots that are logically developed. Finally, characters and plots need to be woven into a pattern that fits the story with a defined beginning, middle and end. In this story the actions the mother took to teach her son about sex was developed and logically confined. Although a minor character we know nothing about the stepfather or stepsister. Nothing is know about their relationship. How do they feel about each other? How did they come to meet the mother? How did the son and stepsister become an item? How did their relationship develop? The story has potential. Remember sex is 90% mental.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous