Turn the Other Cheek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god it feels sooo good!" Julie moaned to me. "Please come in my ass!"

"I intend to, oh yes I do!" I told her.

"Good... I can't wait!" she told me.

I moved slowly wanting to enjoy this pleasure as long as it could last. Of course as tight as her ass was I couldn't hold out forever.

"Damn your ass is tight!" I said in a deep moan. "I could enjoy this for a long time."

"So could I lover, so could I." Julie said.

I moved slowly and deep feeling every inch of her tight ass as it enveloped me. I tossed back my head and started to moan louder and louder as we moved together in a wonderful rhythm. I looked down and watched as my cock disappeared into her ass; inch by inch it slid in then out. Oh my god she felt so good and I began to lose control and my hips began to move faster and harder ramming my cock as deep as it could go.

"Oh god lover yes fuck me harder!"

"Take that and that!" I growled at her as I rammed myself home over and over.

"YESSSS!!!" She howled and moved into a more inviting position with her back parallel with the floor. "Come on and fuck my ass lover... ram that cock into me!! Oh yes that's it!"

I felt myself begin to swell inside of her as my orgasm started to creep up on me. I didn't falter in the least I actually began to move my hips faster and harder. She gritted her teeth as I got closer and closer.

"Please baby, fill my ass!" Julie begged of me.

"I intend to... until it is overflowing." I told her. "Oh god I am so close!!"

"I know baby I know... come for me!" She moaned.

I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks and drove my hips once, twice... then one last time burying it as deep as I could while pulse after pulse of hot cum entered her tight ass.

The wedding had only been a few weeks back but I was still in shock. Mom had remarried after six years of more or less being alone. Sure there were those 'one night stands' or short term relationships but nothing that lasted. Then my stepfather and stepsister moved in and that changed the entire nature of the family dynamic. Anna moved in and my computer room disappeared just like that. I didn't blame her of course she had to sleep somewhere but damn I missed it. She was beautiful and smart and so off limits; my mother had told me so.

"Don't even think about it." Mom had said.

"About what," I asked her.

"There will be no tapping your stepsister understand me young man." She declared.

But that didn't keep me from other activities and I was going to use my equipment to the best of its abilities. I looked at the screen on my laptop; the scene was that of my sweet clueless stepsister taking a shower. The wireless webcam sent a beautiful image of the water cascading down on her perfect body. She spun and faced away from the water and leaned back letting the stream hit her hair wetting it and showed her firm breasts at their best. She grabbed her shampoo bottle and drizzled some into the palm of her hand and soon she had a good lather going in her long red hair. She massaged her scalp and worked the shampoo into her long locks. The she leaned forward and let the water wash away the suds until only her soaked hair remained. She tossed her head back and her hair flew in a lovely arch and with a wet 'slap' struck her upper back. Then she grabbed her bottle of body wash and stepped back out of the water's reach and began soaping up her tits. She glanced up for only a moment but it looked like she knew the camera was there, nah she couldn't. She leaned into the shower's stream and I watched the soap creep down her body and vanish down the drain. Next she took out her razor and once more stepped back and applied shaving cream to her hand and rubbed it... OMG to her pubes! This time she did look up and make eye contact with me through the camera, smiled and began shaving her sex until it was baby smooth. Then to conclude the show she bent over showing me her ass and pussy and slapped her ass cheek for a finale. She blew me a kiss and exited the shower.

By the time she was dry I had my laptop hidden and was 'reading' a book when she entered in nothing but a towel.

"So how did you like the show?" She asked.

"What..." I tried but she cut me off.

"Oh come on I spotted your little rig the night I moved in. Now did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes." I said.

"Good." She said smiling.

"Hey guys were leaving!" I heard my stepdad holler up at us.

"Okay dad we are going to sit and watch a movie." She yelled down.

"Alright, we should be back before midnight." My mom said.

"Okay." I told her.

Then we heard the door close and my stepsister turned to face me and she smiled. She removed the towel in her hair and tossed it on the bed. Then she gripped both sides of her towel and began walking towards me.

"I am going to rock your world," she said smiling in a hungry sort of way.

"Sweet!" was all my hormone riddled brain could say.

She pulled open the towel and sweet Jesus she was far more beautiful in person. Her tits were just the right size and firm and her legs were long and muscular from dancing and gymnastics. She had a long kissable neck and as she reached me on the bed her lips found mine and soon our tongues were dueling as she was tugging down my shorts. My hands settled on her ass cheeks and began fondling them.

"Do you like my ass?" She asked after breaking our first kiss.

"Mmm yes it's very nice!" I told her my hands never leaving her cheeks.

"Oh my! You my dear brother have a very healthy sized cock!" She growled as she looked down at what her hands had wrapped around.

"I'm glad you like it," I said.

"I will like it better when it is buried deep inside of me." She said grinning wickedly.

"I will like it when I have you bent over and fucking you like the slut you are... sis," I told her and she gave me a brilliant smile when I said 'sis'.

"Slut am I? I'll show you what kind of slut I am," she said with some determination.

She shoved me back and positioned herself between my legs as my cock pointed towards the ceiling. She locked eyes with me and opened her mouth and licked the sensitive tip of my dick and watched me shudder in pleasure. Then she took the head into her mouth and began teasing it with her tongue while her left hand stroked the shaft. Her eyes never left mine she wanted see my every reaction. She spat on her palm to make stroking me easier then returned to teasing the first two or three inches with her wonderful mouth. As I watched her head began to bob up and down; more and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth and throat. Soon she was deepthroating me and it took everything I had not to cum in her mouth. She saw my face go red with strain and she stopped for just long enough to say.

"Don't fight it I want to taste your cum brother dearest."

I nodded and maintained eye contact as little by little I quit fighting her and my cock swelled and swelled in her mouth. I could feel her tongue doing delicious things to me and with a loud grunt of satisfaction I let loose a torrent of cum down my stepsister's throat. I watched her throat as she swallowed every last drop of my cum. She licked her lips and smiled up at me.

"That was a good beginning but I want, no I need more!" she told me.

I finished getting undressed and motioned for her to lie down. She got on her hands and knees showing off her amazing ass and pussy and slowly turned over and got onto her back. I took her spot between her legs and began to slowly lick her clit. Long deliberate laps of my tongue running along her pussy lips and soon the little slut was moaning loud encouraging words.

"Oh FUCK Yeah!!! Lick that pussy 'brother'! I love the feel on your tongue on my little clitty."

I suckled her clit and she nearly went through the roof. Her hips left the bed and I nearly lost a tooth when she lifted up like that. I shoved her down and continued to suckle her clit but now I slid two fingers into her tight pussy and they barely fit. Oh this was going to be awesome! I flickered my tongue over her clit while my fingers moved in and out of her and she screamed one profanity after the other.

"OH FUCK... nnnnn yeah I love your fingers in my tight pussy... I told you it was nice and tight!!!"

I didn't respond I was on a mission to make my stepsister come just like she did with me. I removed my fingers from her pussy and slid both hands under her ass. Then I grabbed both her ass cheeks and lifted just a bit; then I buried my face into her pussy and in nice long licks lapped away at her pussy lips and clit all in one motion. She ground her pussy into my face and I felt her get wetter by the second.

"Oh GOD lover I am sooo close... sooo... FUCK!" and with that her climax hit and her entire body seemed alive with movement.

I continued to lap away at her pussy until she grabbed me by the hair and in a shaky voice told me to stop. Reluctantly I agreed and lowered her to the bed and removed my hands from her ass. I looked at her with a shit eating grin on my face.

"Not bad for a first time... but just you wait until your cock is buried 'here'." She emphasized by pointing shakily to her pussy.

I was rock hard and she was soaking wet so I figured why wait. I moved up so I was close enough and eased every inch of my cock into her. Sis' eyes went wide and she grabbed the covers with both her hands. I ground against her for a second or two before beginning to move my hips forward and back. She couldn't speak sis just made these moaning and grunting sounds.

"Damn your pussy is tight Sis!" I told her with an evil grin.

"I told you so," she said before returning to the wordless moans.

I reached up and began to play with her tits with their puffy nipples. She arched her back as she reached sensory overload. I slowly moved my hips thrusting into her and grinding a bit before pulling back and thrusting again. I watched as my cock disappeared into her loving the sensation as she enveloped me. Slowly my hips were moving faster and faster my sweat dripping from my forehead and falling on her.

"Take that and that..." I said as I drilled my hips forward in quick sharp thrusts.

"Oh yeah give it to me!" She moaned to me,"it feels so good!"

I continued to thrust into her tight wet pussy and loving every delicious moment of it. Now I wanted her as I had envisioned her on her knees. I pulled out of her and stood by the side of the bed.

"It's time Sis... on your knees!" I told her.

"Oh YES... anyway you want me!" She said.

She got on her knees and backed up towards me wiggling her ass the entire time. I held my cock and aimed it carefully and she eased back impaling herself on me. She let out a deep moan of purest pleasure. I grabbed her hips and began to slam my cock into her. The sound of our bodies slapping was wonderful. I jabbed her pussy with my cock like it was a weapon. Her head was moving up and down moaning louder and louder as her climax got closer and closer; and when it hit she let out a scream and thrust her ass backwards and ground against me. I let her be for a ten count then I began to fuck her again and she whimpered then howled as a second orgasm hit her right away. I ground my cock into her as I reached up and grabbed a fistful of scarlet locks and gently pulled her head back.

"How did that feel slut?" I said biting her neck.

"Oh god it was fucking amazing!" She moaned out.

Using her hair for leverage I started fucking my stepsister again. She pushed back to meet each and every forward thrust.

"You like my pussy?" she asked.

"You know I do." I told her as our bodies crashed together.

"Let me ride you... let me fuck you." She begged how could I refuse? I thrust a few more times before stopping and easing my cock out of her inch by inch.

"Get on the floor and stand there." I directed her.

"Yes... yes of course!" She said.

She moved off the bed as fast as she could and stood at the foot of the bed. I walked over to her and looked her in the eye. I walked behind her and cupped her tits and played with her nipples some more.

"God I love your tits," I whispered in her ear as I nibbled it. "I am gonna fuck those tits of yours you know that don't you?"

"Yes! Fuck my tits... my pussy... my..." she said and stopped suddenly.

"Fuck your tits, yes?"

"Yes!"

"Fuck your pussy, yes?"

"Yes!!"

"Mmm fuck your... ass??"

"Oh god yes!!!" she said as I reached between her legs and she was wetter than ever.

"Ready to ride my cock slut?" I asked.

"Yes... please!!"

"Alright," I spun her around and kissed her and she kissed back I was left breathless when we finally ended it. "Damn girl you can kiss!"

"Lover you can match me kiss for kiss."

I took another fistful of her hair and pulled her into another kiss and it took my breath away and I felt she had earned the right to ride me. I broke the kiss looking deep in her green eyes conveying my hunger for her. I lie down on the floor and motioned for her to straddle me and fuck me like we were going to die tomorrow. My stepsister straddled me and slowly lowered her pussy down towards my cock. Inch by inch they got closer and closer until the tip pierced her and we moaned together as she impaled herself.

"Unnnn I love the feel of you inside of me!" She moaned.

"Damn you are tighter than ever!" I said my eyes flickering shut.

"Now just lie there and enjoy this... I want to make you happy."

She moved up and down slowly to start off with. Then she moved up and held for a moment and then dropped down her body slamming onto mine hard. I grunted with pleasure and I could tell she was smiling. She did that over and over lifting and dropping sending shockwaves of pleasure through me. It wasn't long before I felt that luscious sensation of my climax beginning to build. Then she leaned forward her hair falling like a veil over me then she placed her hands on my chest for leverage and now she picked up the pace as her hips moved fast and deep fucking me oh so good. I started panting in time with the thrust of her hips and she knew I wasn't far from coming.

"Fill my pussy with your cum lover!" She begged me.

Now she was slamming her hips down as fast as she could and I gritted my teeth as I felt the wave of pleasure build and build and with one last thrust of her hips I screamed my endearment to her. Then there was just sensory overload as the minx repaid me with my own trick and kept her hips moving and I came one right after the other. That had never happened to me before. My eyes snapped over and she looked as shocked as I was.

"Did I just give you a multiple?" She asked.

"Yes, no one has ever done that to me before." I said.

"I have never had a guy multiple on me before, damn we are meant to be together." She said lying on top of me.

We lay that way for a long time before I needed to grab a bite to eat. She stood up and helped me to my feet I was still a little weak. We cleaned up and threw some clothes on just in case. I slipped on a t-shirt and boxer briefs and she wore a tight little t-shirt and a black thong. We reached the kitchen and I fixed us some sandwiches and Gatorade to replenish our lost fluids. We migrated to the couch in the living room and watched some television all snuggled up but neither of us were very interested in the TV it was just something until we recouped our strength.

I had her by the hips in the shower and we were both looking up at the hidden camera while I pounded her from behind. She made her fuck faces biting her lip and groaning which made me want to drive my hips all the harder into her.

"Oh god baby I am so close," she moaned into my ear, "just a little bit more!"

"God I could fuck you forever!" I told her as I slammed into her pussy almost hard enough to lift her off her feet.

"Almost... almost... YESSSSSSSSSS!" She screamed as her pussy gripped me in yet another orgasm.

I ground against her a bit and let her catch her breath. When she was ready I eased out of her and we switched places with me closer to the water. I put my back to the stream and I watched as she oiled up her tits and knelt in front of me. Without a word she wrapped me in her soft tits. She rocked and began to tit fuck me and my pleasure built and built.

"Oh my god that feels so good!" I told her.

"Good you deserve it." She said licking her lips.

She continued pleasuring my cock with her tits when I felt my last orgasm of the night start way off in the distance. I began to fuck her tits thrusting my hips a bit and she would lick the head when it poked out.

"I am getting close baby!" I told her.

"Cum on my tits and face!!" She said squeezing her tits tighter around me.

"Oh god that feels... mmmmm fuck!" I started to lose the ability to speak.

My breath came in ragged gasps and a few seconds later I let out a guttural sound that echoed off the wonderful acoustics' of the bathroom as my cock sent pulses of hot cum that hit her tits, face and hair. I had barely caught my breath when I heard the front door open.

"Oh shit!" I said. "I better greet them while you finish up washing your hair.

"Okay," she leaned forward and kissed me.

I threw on a robe and dried my hair as I slowly made my way downstairs. My mom and stepdad were putting their coats away when I reached them.

"Hey sport kind of late for a shower isn't it?"

"Yeah, did you work out in the basement son?"

"Nah, we watched movies and then I asked her if she wanted to go see the art museum. It's got that new exhibit. So to shave time off we took showers, separately, so we could go right after breakfast tomorrow."

"I didn't know if you and she were going to hit it off. I am glad you did." My stepdad said.

"You are amazing! Taking her under your wing like that and showing her the town." Mom said smiling brightly.

"It's the least I can do," I told them both. "We're a family now."

My stepdad looked up and smiled at his daughter. She came up and gave him a hug.

We made a quick meal of breakfast and headed out to the art museum. It was a beautiful Saturday morning and we took the long drive there. Sis had my cock out and was giving it a leisurely stroking as we made our way down the meandering road. Unfortunately the road had a little too much traffic for her to go down on me. So she just gave me a hand job instead and that made it all the more fun when we did get together. She drizzled lube on her hand and wrapped it around me and oh the wonderful sensation of her hand pumping up and down nice and slow.

"You like that lover?" She asked giving it a squeeze now and then.

"Oh god you know that I do." I told her focusing hard on the road.

"Tell me when you are going to cum and I will swallow every... last... drop." She moaned the last three words.

We drove through the autumn leaves that had fallen from the trees of red and gold and left a trail of them behind as we passed. The feeling of her fist moving up and down was wonderful and the risk of being caught just added to the thrill. When I glanced over she was looking at me with a look something like worship. Her green eyes were wide with hunger and she licked her lips just to emphasize the point. Up and down went her fist squeezing from time to time. I just moaned with each bit of pleasure she gave me and that just made her all the hungrier.

"I want to feel this monster in me today, you promised." She said like a child.

"Yes I promised and it will be someplace outside just to make things more exciting."

"Ooh outside is good. I wore the skirt you wanted me too and no panties so you have instant access to my pussy at any time you want it."

"Good cause I might bend you over a log or up against a tree who knows."

"Mmm lover you are getting me so fucking wet I love it!"

She looked around quickly and when there was no traffic she dropped her head down and began sucking me off. Her tongue twirling around the shaft of my cock even as her fist continued it's up and down journey. I growled at her how good it felt.