Turn the Other Cheek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you naughty little slut that feels amazing!"

"Whose slut am I?" She asked from below.

"Mine!" I told her.

"YES I am!" She said and with a last twirl of the tongue she lifted her head and continued stroking me.

"Damn you know how to make a guy feel good."

"You're not just any guy you're my lover baby!"

We drove right by the Art Museum and continued down the road a bit and she looked sideways at me. But she knew we weren't going in until I came in her mouth. She began to squeeze me with each and every stroke now pushing towards the edge and it worked.

"I am getting close baby!" I said through clenched teeth.

She looked around and saw no one around so she lowered her head to my cock and began to lick and suck as her fist pumped faster and faster. I began to moan louder and louder and managing to keep the car on the road my cock spurt a healthy load of cum for sis to gobble up. She was as good as her word and fist still pumping milked me of every... last... drop.

The museum was packed what with the new exhibit that started today. Blown glass sculptures were arranged all over the museum so no matter where we went their beauty was there to admire. She pointed out this one and that one and like a fireworks display we were oohing and ahing.

"Steve?" A silvery female voice cut through the air. We turned to face the owner of the voice.

"Oh hey Brenda," I said with a little less enthusiasm than she is used to. Her eyes narrowed and she looked my stepsister up and down.

"Who is this?" Brenda asked with what could only be contempt in her voice.

"This is my stepsister Anna." I said in introduction. "Anna this is Brenda the most desirable girl at the college."

Brenda blinked a few times thinking about what I had said about her and then nodded. Anna of course had gotten my meaning right away.

"You didn't forget about our tutoring session did you?" Brenda asked me.

"No of course not what time was that again?" I asked.

"Seven thirty and we need to finish by ten so I can go hit the clubs with the girls." She said like it was an order.

"Can I come?" Anna chimed in. "I mean my dad and I just moved here and it would be nice just to hang around while you get tutored. Then we can go to that movie you promised me."

"Sure," Brenda shrugged. "Are you any good at Algebra?"

"I took college algebra in high school why?" Sis replied.

"Maybe you both can tutor me?" Brenda asked.

"That's a wonderful idea." Anna said.

Oh no I saw that evil twinkle in her eye. Brenda was going to be lucky if she got to hang with her girlfriends tonight. Brenda went her way and we went ours. I showed Anna most of the museum before she tugged me outside and began to giggle hysterically.

"What?" I asked.

"Ooh I hated girls like that in school! Little miss too good for the nice guy well that is all going to change I promise you that."

"What do you have planned evil twin?" I asked smiling.

So we spent the rest of the day hatching our plan and just enjoying the day. We were saving all our sexual hunger for poor Brenda and it was in all likelihood that we would break her but in a good way!

We arrived promptly at seven o'clock and Brenda met us at the door and her mouth about dropped open when she saw what Anna was wearing. Anna's hair was styled to perfection but it was the black silk top she was wearing with the first two buttons undone showing off her luscious cleavage. She wore a short black skirt and stockings with four inch stiletto heels. I was wearing a nice pair of jeans and a black silk shirt and my hair had been neatly coifed in a style that Anna suggested.

"Are we late?" I asked. Brenda swallowed hard before shaking her head.

"No, come in." She said moving aside and letting us in. "My parents are away for the weekend so if you want a beer or two help yourselves."

"Anna why don't you get me a beer," I said and turned to face Brenda. "We decided to go to a nice restaurant instead of the movies."

"You look nice," She said.

"Thanks, so where do you want to do it?" I asked her.

"What! Do what?" Brenda managed.

"Study silly." Anna said returning just then with three beers.

"Oh in the dining room will be fine follow me." Brenda said her voice just a little ragged.

We followed her into the dining room and I watched her ass sashay the entire time not even trying to hide what I was doing. She looked back once and saw what I was doing and smiled. In my mind she was just another piece of meat and I was going to tenderize her from the inside out. She had her book and papers laid out on the dining room table and she sat down and motioned for us to follow suit. I shook my head and moved behind her so I could look over her shoulder. Anna however did a take a seat right next to her and sat quietly for now.

Soon we launched into where she was having difficulties in algebra. I leaned in close as she worked on the problems from the book and peeked down the front of her blouse and saw her tits trapped in a push up bra pity I thought to have those hidden away so. She caught me looking down her top and smiled again then she looked over at Anna who was looking at her like she would pounce any second and eat her alive. Brenda turned her attention back to the problem and finished it and checked her work in the back of the book. She beamed up at me and over at Anna.

"I got it right!" she said happily. "I have to use the bathroom do either one of you want another beer?"

We both nodded and I stepped back so she could get up but stayed close enough for her breast to brush against my chest. She returned a little while later and handed me a beer and right away I knew something was different. She sat down and I moved in closer and glanced down; Brenda had removed her bra while 'going to the restroom' this was going too easy. Anna leaned in as Brenda worked on the next problem and a gentle hand settled on Brenda's thigh. She looked over to see Anna smiling good naturedly. Brenda returned her attention to the problem, finished it and then checked her work.

"I got another one right!" she said and immediately felt Anna's hand move up to her inner thigh which immediately caused her legs to open on instinct.

"Why don't you try one more sweetie and see what happens next." Anna whispered in her ear.

"Um okay," Brenda's voice was a little shaky as her hormones began to race.

Brenda worked feverishly hard on the next problem and it took her nearly twice as long but she finally finished and checked her work.

"I got that one right too... ooh!!"

She moaned as two delicate fingers slid into her soaked pussy. Then I slipped fingers into her hair and turned her head and fed her the first three inches of my cock. I began fucking her mouth very slowly and her tongue swirled around the head and shaft moaning while her pussy was being finger fucked.

"You like my cock in your mouth don't you...?" I asked her.

Her eyes were all the answer I needed they rolled up as Anna left her seat and moved to the floor and began to attack Brenda's pussy with tongue and fingers. Brenda lifted up long enough for Anna to snatch her thong off of her and pull her ass to the edge of the chair. There Anna could work her magic with ease. I leaned over and began to unbutton Brenda's shirt showing off those large tits of hers. They were bigger than Anna's and the nipples were very erect. I grabbed her closest breast and began to tease the nipple and she let out a moan that sent shockwaves through me. Anna popped her head up and with a wicked grin said...

"I think we need to move the fun to the living room."

"Alright Brenda," I said easing the cock from her mouth, "follow Anna."

Anna was shedding clothes with each step and Brenda followed suit and bringing up the rear I stripped in time as well. Soon I was seated on the couch with Brenda on her knees sucking me off and with Anna behind Brenda teasing her clit and finger fucking her. Brenda liked to suck dick that was very apparent at how she attacked mine with such desire. She used her hands very little preferring to use her mouth and tongue to their best advantage. Once she was used to the thickness I watched fascinated as she deepthroated me with little difficulty. She set a nice rhythm taking most of my cock down her throat with each bob of her head. Then when she had me to the root down her throat she moaned all of a sudden and Anna popped her head up smiling.

"I have two fingers in her pussy and two in her ass... you know what that means!!" Anna said licking her lips.

I slipped fingers back into Brenda's hair and pulled her head up. I stood her up and bent her over and placed her hands on her ass cheeks.

"Spread 'em." I told her and amazingly she complied without complaint.

I lined the head of my cock to her asshole and slowly but deliberately pushed until I was in her ass!

"Oh YES!!!!" Brenda moaned. "Fuck my ass baby!!!"

With those words she shoved backwards hard impaling herself on my cock. I grabbed her by her tits and began fucking her nice and slow. Anna watched while sitting on the floor finger fucking herself. I began to slam my cock deeper and harder now and she grunted like a wild thing and meeting my thrusts with movement of her own.

"Let me ride your cock with my ass please!!" Brenda begged.

I pulled out and sat on the couch and watched as she backed up and slowly lowered herself down on me and I felt that tightness that was her ass surrounds me. We moaned together as she lifted her feet to my legs and using them for leverage began to fuck me with her ass. Anna got up and placed herself between Brenda's legs and lapped at her pussy and clit. The combination sent poor Brenda over the edge and her climax hit hard and fast. She shook with the force of it and pulled Anna's face between her legs and held it there until her orgasm stopped.

Then Brenda pulled herself off of me and without hesitation Anna positioned herself and impaled her pussy on my dick. Then she turned to face me and rode me like that for a while. When Anna's back was to Brenda, Brenda took fingers coated in her own juices and eased them into Anna's ass. Anna came right then and there with a wail of pleasure. I could feel her pussy contract around me as she managed to keep moving up and down. Then when her climax had faded away she lifted all the way up and impaled herself once more but using her very tight very eager ass. Anna moaned each and every time her cheeks touched my legs. She loved being speared through her asshole.

Brenda said I should spin Anna around to face her; I directed my little slut to do just that and we were both surprised when Brenda eased a good sized toy into Anna's vacant pussy. Sis let out a moan that would have gotten a monk hard in an instant. So Brenda and I coordinated our attack on Anna's pussy and ass so that when one cock was moving out the other was moving into her. I felt a strong orgasm building in Sis so I held her hips up and began to thrust my cock as fast and deep as I could while Brenda fucked her pussy just as fast with the toy. Anna's eyes rolled up in her head as a tremendous orgasm crashed into her and a primal scream of joy filled the air.

I sat there looking down as both girls were taking turns sucking on my hard cock. Their eyes burned with a deep seated need to taste my cum and who was I to deny them? They took turns taking my dick deep into their throats and swirling their talented tongues over the head and shaft. I couldn't honestly tell you who wanted it more but I bet Sis was going to let Brenda swallow my cum it was her house after all.

"Wrap your tits around his cock Brenda," Anna told her. "That's it now move up and down... yes just like that. How does that feel lover?"

"Oh my god," I moaned. "That feels amazing!"

"I'm glad," Brenda said sucking on the tip as she moved her breasts up and down caressing the shaft with her tit flesh.

"Are you going to let her swallow or are you going to paint her tits and face with you cum lover?" Sis asked me.

"Mmm I don't know," I said smiling.

"Oh please let me swallow your cum," Brenda moaned and pleaded. "Please!"

"Oh alright you talked me into it," I said as her mouth and tits sent shivers through me.

Brenda doubled her efforts to please me and she and I locked eyes as my cock began to swell signally my impending orgasm. She let her breasts fall and she gripped the shaft of my cock and wrapped her lips tight around the head. Her hand moved up and down the shaft very fast sending more and more pleasure through me until with a thrust of the hips and a guttural growl I came hard forcing her to swallow as fast as she could to contain all the cum I was releasing. I was still panting and in that warm fuzzy place right after a great orgasm when Sis tapped me on the head and smiled.

"It appears we missed the last movie for the night whatever shall we do?" She asked in mock concern.

"Oh and I missed the time my friends and I were supposed to meet." Brenda said in equal dismay.

"Well I guess we could stay here for another hour or so before heading home," I said softly.

"Goody!" The girls said in unison.

"But first I need some food and something to drink," I said, "before we continue this little escapade."

So the three of us stood in the kitchen snacking and sipping wine before the next round of sexual antics; I never thought Brenda would react the way she did and we ended up spending the night after calling the folks and telling them what had happened.

"My little tutoring gig took a lot longer than I thought it would so we are going to watch movies over here and crash on the floor." I told my Mom over the phone.

"Glad you called sweetheart so we wouldn't worry we will see you tomorrow." Mom replied.

"See you tomorrow then," I said.

"Good night sweetie!" She said.

"G'nite."