Turnabout Is Excellent Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, mercy, Mistress," Hermann exclaimed.

"After what you've endured so far you'll find this easy. You were planning to go to the gym, weren't you - I'll save you the trouble. I need to adjust your bonds, though, and I also have a request. May I raid your suitcase? I'd like to wrap a present for you for when your punishment is over."

There certainly wasn't anything in Hermann's luggage which could cause any further embarrassment, given all he had endured in front of the cameras that morning. As Jen smiled and assured him that his own camera would be unmolested, she walked around behind him humming a well-known tune from the musical play "Oklahoma"' which Herr Strauss, no stranger to the more popular orchestral podium either, immediately recognized. Hermann gave his permission with a feeling of warm anticipation, and was relieved when Jen released his wrists from the upper bar and rebound them behind him. She also loosened his straps a little, for which he thanked her graciously. He wasn't so pleased when she brought out a gag, but she explained that he would soon be sweating profusely, and the gag would water him as required, as well as protecting his tongue and lips during his exercise.

"Herr Strauss, would you like me to help you accept the gag?" Jen asked with her sly smile, which Hermann was finding increasingly irresistible. Curious to learn how she intended to assist him, he answered in the affirmative. With a grin she caught his eyes and touched her pad, administering a sharp, painful shock to his penis. Hermann yelped, and in went the gag before he realized what had happened. He was rewarded, though, with a kiss on the neck and a pleasant flow of cool water, as Jen tightened it firmly in place and secured it to the pole behind his head. To his embarrassment he started to drool a little. "Don't worry, everyone does," Jen assured him, spreading a large thick towel below his feet.

The dungeon door opened and a man walked in, also dressed in leather, though not exactly fully encased. Leather chaps and boots and a large cod-piece decorated his lower half, while above he was mostly bare, except for a leather harness X-ing to a steel ring in the middle of his chest. Hermann squirmed uncomfortably as he took this in, testing his bonds and finding them still quite secure, in spite of Jen's loosening.

"Hermann, this is Erik. He's my intern, and he'll be administering your punishment exercise today." Jen spared him a full explanation of the organization, JenLiz Productions, where Erik held his internship. "Erik will control the electrical pads on your body to give you a thorough workout. Normally this would be quite painful, but I'm sure Erik will keep you thoroughly aroused - you'll hardly feel it."

Hermann frowned at Jen, struggling and squirming against the leather straps and cuffs binding him in place. "Mistress Jen, I do not care to be manipulated sexually by a man, even by remote control," he gurgled as best he could through the gag.

"Herr Strauss, I, like you, have work to do. I'll be right on the other side of that mirror - I'll be able to see you even though you won't see me. I have to conduct my reluctant ensemble this afternoon, and I need to spend a little time going over my victim's profiles, to see if there are any interesting individual issues I should consider as I punish them. While you suffer for your hour I will be able to give each of them a little over seven minutes, the poor wretches. How long do you think I spent planning and preparing your punishment."

Jen locked him in her gaze again. "Don't try to answer that. But here's something else to consider. About halfway through the session, before I really make them pay for their crimes, I force each one to sexual climax, while the others look on. Not one in ten seems to know how hard they should try to hold out against this, not that it would do them the slightest good, the poor dears. Sexual arousal is a powerful anesthetic, Herr Strauss. Punishment is so much more effective, and so much more satisfying, for me, that is, once my victim comes."

She paused to let this sink in, Hermann once more aware of the gentle stimulation he was already receiving, and the erotic excitement of his whipping. "But of course, we don't have to follow my plan, if you prefer something else. I can instruct Erik to simply punish you without also arousing you. And if you still doubt what I say, I can make you come right now, though Sara would be terribly disappointed." Jen looked Hermann sternly in the eyes, as if that might in fact be her preference.

"Mistress Jen, I will accept your word, and submit to your plan."

"Good choice. I'll be right next door watching. Erik's instructions are to make you struggle as sexily as possible for me, though I apologize that I won't be able to give you my undivided attention. Think about me conducting my ensemble as you suffer pretty." Jen turned and went out, leaving Hermann alone with Erik.

"Good morning, Herr Strauss." Erik looked Hermann straight in the eye as he set up a rather stronger pulsing in his anus. Hermann squirmed uncomfortably, as much from the penetrating gaze above as from the not entirely unpleasant penetration below. He struggled harder as he felt his penis sleeve move slightly. "How did you enjoy the orgasm-suppressor? Erik continued, smiling and waving the little pad in his hand. "Just thought you'd like to know that the device in your anus right now has similar sensors, but they do nothing directly to you. They simply display on my screen here, as well as on one Jen can see, when she has a free moment to look." Hermann struggled harder, as the reality of his total nakedness, inside and out, sank in.

"Jen thought it would be good for you to experience pleasure at the touch of a man. You might as well relax now - you'll be struggling enough in a minute or two. Just let me play you - let the music flow. I assure you I won't make you come - she'll have me on the pole if I do!"

Accepting that he was helpless to resist, and permitting himself, at least at first, the rather convoluted logic that it was really Jen doing this to him, Erik only acting as her agent, Hermann relaxed, easing into the waves of pleasure radiating out from his groin. He continued to writhe and twist in his bonds, but increasingly with pleasure rather than resistance, submitting himself to Erik's ministrations. If Jen was a virtuoso on the human body, Erik was certainly performing at advanced conservatory standard, Hermann admitted to himself, allowing Erik's skill to shine through. Erik smiled, observing Hermann's submission on the screen as well as on the pole. In another half-minute or so he would be able to proceed with the exercise punishment.

"Hermann. I'm pleased that you have relaxed and allowed me to arouse you. I know it required a great deal of internal conflict resolution, but it will make your punishment much easier to bear. I still have to punish you nonetheless. Get ready."

Suddenly all his electrodes were activated at considerable power. Hermann convulsed ferociously, emitting a roar through his gag. But he observed that, agonizing though it was for a moment, the pleasure below was like a drain for pain, dissipating it in seconds, just as before with the whip. Erik began to play him as if he were a human harp, plucking his muscles singly and together, arpeggios of pain-pleasure rippling over and through his body as he twisted and writhed against the restraining straps and cuffs, dancing as the music swirled in his muscles and groin. Jen was right - in ten minutes he was drenched with sweat and drool, which ran over his body and down his legs, dripping from his feet and from the saddle onto the towel below.

Erik maintained a steady impetus, but allowed variation. Sometimes the ripples came fast, sometimes slowly. Unlike orchestral music, the dynamic was usually fortissimo, but Erik allowed some softer periods for Hermann to rest a little, his muscles gently rippling to ensure that they did not cramp. For the full hour Hermann danced and struggled on the pole, lost in the waves flowing through his bound, electrified body. He had little time or energy to engage in deep thought, but he was surprised, seeing himself in the mirror, how beautiful, almost elegant, his dance was, quite in contrast to the embarrassing obscenity he was expecting. Jen, glancing up at the glass from time to time, also observing the sensor's details in a small window on her computer screen, was pleased with Hermann's and Erik's performance.

The hour went by quickly and Erik eased Hermann back to earth, leaving him with light stimulation, soft pleasure radiating from his rectum, while a gentle ripple circulated though his muscles.

"Erik, I realize that could have been very painful, but you have been kind to me. Thank you for an excellent workout," Hermann acknowledged as best he could through the gag, surprising himself with the thought that if Sara were not, as he hoped, waiting for him, he wouldn't have minded at all for Erik to force him to climax at the end.

"Thank you, Maestro Strauss. I've long admired your work, and have almost all of your recordings. I love to watch when you are conducting." Erik and Hermann both winced, then laughed at his inadvertent pun. "It was an honor to be able to play with you. Good bye, Sir." Erik touched the pad, all stimulation dying away smoothly to zero, set it down, and went out the door.

Herr Strauss hung on the pole exhausted, drenched with sweat and drool. Jen came in, less encased now, in an attractive and very minimal deep red and black bathing suit, just barely more than needed to cover the spots which previously had been the only ones exposed other than her handsome, sometimes severe, sometimes lighthearted face and smile.

"Leather's fun, don't you think, but it can get a little hot and sweaty, so I thought I'd cool off a bit."

"Mistress Jen, every time I see you you are a fresh delight."

Jen congratulated him on completing his sentence, then removed his gag and circled behind to lower his wrist spreader rod to just above his head. Removing his lower strap and loosening his upper one, she released his arms from behind his back and refastened his wrists to the spreader, securing him once again in a loose spread-eagle. She slackened the pole-clamp on his ankle spreader and on his saddle, allowing his feet to settle to the floor, the saddle falling away from his crotch with a soft sucking sound, then she detached the saddle from the pole and set it aside - it would, like all toys in the dungeon, be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Jen would make sure Hermann left with guidance concerning his own toys and rope, since it was clear he didn't spend time on-line and probably wasn't completely aware how to play safely.

Herr Strauss was exquisitely excited, then acutely disappointed when Jen returned holding the familiar orgasm-suppressing butt plug and its little straps. Looking at her imploringly, he started to speak, but she cut him off with a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry - Sara insisted. She wants you returned with a full tank, and she doesn't completely trust me." Jen inserted the plug and fastened the straps. Hermann grunted as it slid smoothly in, then sighed with frustration, though he was gratified by Sara's desire.

Once the device was snugged into place, Jen pressed herself up against his sweating body, kissing him tantalizingly, whispering "Herr Strauss, you've been an excellent sport and a delightful playmate. I'd love to feel you ejaculating uncontrollably inside me, filling me up with your musical man-juices." Hermann felt an ominous tingling in his rectum, and a tightening of the freshly-installed penis constrictor, and knew he had to maintain his control. Gently squeezing his anxious, tumescent organ, Jen continued "and since Sara isn't going to let me have you that way today, I do hope you'll come and see me another time. After all," she joked slyly, "I have your pictures." Hermann exerted all his effort to keep himself under control, with reasonable success, as he leaned forward to enjoy her kiss.

"You'll have a chance to bathe properly before you leave, but I'll make you presentable for Sara now." Jen stepped out and returned a moment later with a basin of warm water and sponge. Locking eyes with him, this time with a smile, she asked "How does it feel to be sponge bathed by me, after I've just whipped you and had you tortured with electricity by a man?"

"Mistress Jen, I hardly know how to answer that question. A man of sixty three does not normally expect this many new experiences in one day. You are a remarkable woman!

"You are a remarkable man. I'm not entirely finished with you, though," Jen teased as she snapped a collar around Hermann's neck, then released his wrists and fastened them back together in front of him. Herr Strauss closed his legs with relief when she unfastened his ankle cuffs from the spreader rod; it had been almost two hours since he had been spread and bound. After attaching a leash to his collar she removed the strap from around his chest, allowing him to step away from the pole.

"Mistress Jen, may I keep that strap as a reminder of your skill?" Hermann asked, still awed by the angry gash in the leather.

"I'm charmed that you asked. I'll bring it upstairs for you." Jen looped the strap around her chest, pulling it tight up below her bikini top, the free end dangling enticingly toward her g-string. Picking up a riding crop and tugging him by the leash she led Hermann to the elevator and they ascended to the third floor, where Sara was waiting in the guest bedroom.

The sight with which Herr Strauss was presented was not quite what he was expecting, though he had largely given up expecting anything but surprises by that point. Sara was indeed there to greet him, standing about two feet from the end of the bed, facing it. Her arms were pulled up in a broad V by cuffs and chains fastened to the ceiling, while her legs were similarly spread, secured by ankle cuffs to a metal rod. The center of the rod was fastened by a chain to the foot of the bed.

Sara's breasts were beautifully bound with Hermann's rope. The thick soft white strands circled her several times above and below her breasts, cinched between them and under her arms by thin black cords looped around the strands and pulled just tight enough to squeeze Sara's lovely round bust forward to maximum voluptuousness.

"My bootlaces," Jen informed him with a cheerful grin. "Hope you enjoy them too; don't forget to pack them."

Another length of Hermann's rope circled Sara's middle, the free end passing between her ass cheeks, then forward through her legs. Once in front it looped upward, disappearing from sight as it passed over the high rail of the four poster bed. A handsome red ball gag completed Sara's outfit. The purpose of the chain securing her spreader bar, to prevent her backing up and tightening the rope, became evident to Hermann as he took this all in.

"Sara's been waiting for you like this for quite some time," Jen informed Hermann, flapping her crotch rope from sided to side against her thighs. The rope was obviously well moistened, as evidenced by the slapping sounds it made against her soft flesh. Sara glared at Jen, radiating frustration. Hermann could easily sympathize.

"But she can't come - there's no way she can get that rope up into her cunt, however hard she struggles." Sara and Hermann both winced at Jen's rather uncharacteristic crudeness, Jen herself wondering why she was allowing the sight of the two of them together to bug her so much.

Jen led Hermann behind Sara and over to the bed and ordered him to lie down with his hands above his head. She secured his ankles to the foot and ordered him to stretch himself out as much as he could, then secured his wrists to a chain at the head of the bed. Hermann continued to be amazed how oblivious he had been to all the bed's useful features the night before. Once he was stretched and secured, Jen removed her bikini, tossing it aside, and jumped aboard straddling his chest. Lying on his back, Hermann could now see Sara's crotch rope passing across the top of the bed railing at both ends, descending and emerging from the headboard near where his wrists were presently rather uncomfortably bound.

"Here's the game, Herr Strauss. I'm about to attach Sara's rope to your wrists. The way you are bound now it will still hang frustratingly between her legs, but if I slacken your chain you will, unless you try to remain stretched, pull it up into her crotch. I suspect she will come rather quickly then, especially if you play her expertly. And the instant she comes, I will release her to have her way with you, leaving you two alone with each other." Leaning forward, her breasts once more pressing deliciously into him, Jen fastened the rope to his wrists and continued, "I'm slackening your chain now, but do not pull Sara's rope tight until I say or I'll give you a smack you'll remember for days..." Jen sat back up and waved the riding crop threateningly. Hermann felt his scrotum tingle ominously as the orgasm suppressor sensed his precarious state and helped Hermann bring it under control. "Since," Jen continued as she sat up and eased herself onto his impatiently waiting baton, "I intend to fuck your eyes out until she comes."

Hermann moaned with pleasure as Jen sank down, his penis finding its way deep inside, waves of delight surging through his body, the device once again signaling him to take care. The exquisite web of his dilemma sank home, especially when Jen whispered "Remember, it's the instant she comes that I release her, whether I've come or not. You wouldn't want me to be angry with you, would you, Herr Strauss?" He struggled to remain stretched, especially as the surge of Jen-pleasure radiating from his groin continued to build. Not only did he not want an angry Jen, but a lifetime of etiquette, now informing this aspect of his life also, demanded that he not pull the rope tight just yet. He looked earnestly into Jen's eyes, and she returned his look kindly, but without any indication she was letting him off the hook, as her pleasure mounted.

Suddenly Jen struck him with the crop smartly on one arm, then the other. Hermann stared at her in surprise, then with a flash of anger, as Sara moaned in response to the suddenly tightened rope. "Mistress Jen, why did you do that," he demanded with a rather confused gasp.

Jen laughed as she continued to pump up and down. "Hermann, I could come with you inside me in twenty seconds! Sara is far trickier; she has quite a bit of catching up to do. Pull that rope. Tune her up, pitch her music high, and play your best on her. I'm the one who has to hold back now, given you're helpless not to!"

Hermann worked at the rope, pulling and slacking, stretching and shaking, as Sara twisted and squirmed against her silken saddle, Jen grinding herself atop him. All the while he tried to stay in tune with the signals from his own penetrator, doing his best to stay on an even keel as Sara's pleasure-groans grew louder, finally exploding in a muffled gurgling shriek as her orgasm surged though her. Jen bent over slightly so Hermann could see her as she thrashed and twisted ecstatically in her chains, Jen releasing herself gloriously at the same moment. Even with his recent practice Hermann's control was found wanting in this test. He struggled furiously against his bonds as the shocks blazed though his anus and scrotum, the band tightening painfully around his penis, ejaculation completely impossible.

As the two women returned to earth Hermann looked at Jen sadly. She gazed back at him fondly, hoping that some time in the future he would be inside her again without such limitations, and said softly, "Hermann, forgive us for treating you so outrageously today - I hope you enjoyed it at least half as much as I have, though I do hope you take our lessons to heart. I'm binding you over to Sara now," she ended with a sly grin, then leaned over and gave him a generous, deeply erotic kiss.