Turnabout Is Excellent Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bondanon
bondanon
69 Followers

Easing herself up from Hermann's still erect member, she climbed off the bed and walked over to Sara, first removing her gag and kissing her gently, then releasing her ankles from the spreader. Before freeing her wrists she gave her nipples a hard pinch, making Sara yelp and glower, and said with a little smirk "Sara, you're outstanding in Herr Strauss's rope," then let her arms down, removing the cuffs and massaging her wrists gently. "Thanks for lending him to me Sara, that was loads of fun – then again, maybe the load's just for you." Jen headed for the door, calling out cheerfully as she closed it behind her, "Sorry about the bad puns. Don't take too long, you two. Lunch is in an hour."

Sara untied her crotch-rope from around herself, then climbed onto the bed next to Hermann, but did not free him from his chains. Releasing the other end from his wrists and gathering it up, she circled it around his body just under his arms, making sure that the juicy part which had been in her crotch was now over his chest, just below his neck. She looped the other end under the bed and back around, securing it to his chest loop, ensuring that if she released his arms he would still not be able to sit up.

"Hermann, promise me if I free your arms you won't attempt to remove your orgasm-arrestor."

Hermann's face fell. "Sara, I've been waiting all morning for you - will you deny me now?"

"When I proposed 'gentle chastisement', I meant in addition to, not instead of," Sara laughed, "and besides, I want to come at least three more times."

"Yes, Mistress Sara, have your way with me then," Hermann grumbled glumly.

Lying down beside him, Sara looped her arm around him, smiling lovingly and seductively. "Hermann," she whispered, "don't call me Mistress, except when you are angry with me. Did you enjoy last night?"

"Sara, I'm sixty three, and never had such a night before in my life. Not to mention such a day as today." he continued to himself.

"I had the time of my life too, but I had to work at it a little; I didn't want you to come too soon. You have more control now, but I'll enjoy knowing that you can't come until I let you - I promise I won't really make you climax me three times." Hermann felt a telltale tingling. "You'll be able to tell when I turn it off."

Sara released his wrists and eased herself onto his throbbing penis, sighing with delight. Hermann, overflowing with excitement, had to work hard to control himself, especially as he looked up at her beautiful bound breasts, elegantly framed in his rope and Jen's bootlaces, but he succeeded admirably. Sara leaned forward and stretched herself out on him, compressing his rope between them, his arms closing around her as they dissolved into each other in mutual embrace, tongues flying in each other's mouths. Sara soared higher and higher; Hermann cruised at more constant altitude as they played the increasingly frantic, ecstatic music of love. It didn't take too long. Hermann delighted in his extended pleasure as Sara's body stiffened slightly, her juices surging around him. In the corner of his vision he saw her touch the pad - the tingling on his scrotum abruptly stopped. As Sara's orgasm roared through her, Hermann was finally allowed, indeed forced to come, their mouths working furiously, kissing fervently as Hermann buried himself deep in Sara's writhing, bucking body, helplessly climaxing, his pent-up ejaculation jetting into her as never before in his life, even as a teenager. The device had another mode which Sara had not mentioned, as, sensing his orgasm, it swelled up inside him, forcing every last drop out of him into her enveloping heat.

She remained on top of him for a few minutes as they circled back and returned to earth, then gently lifted herself off and stretched out beside him. A wonderful warmth surged through his body as she caressed him, still bound, running her hands gently over his chest, gently massaging his relieved penis. They remembered lunch almost simultaneously. There was time to take a shower together, provided they got on with it.

Water splashing deliciously over them, Sara eased the orgasm-suppressor out of Hermann's rear, the twinge of pleasure as it emerged surprising him once again. They washed each other tenderly, caressing all parts of their bodies, kissing much of the time, then stepped out to towel each other off. Lunch was just five minutes off when Sara broke off their wordless kiss to return to her own room and dress, their eyes signaling their mutual desire to meet again when possible. Hermann dressed and packed quickly, resolving to retire this set of ropes, not to be used until he and Sara were once again together. He smiled as he packed the injured strap and the bottle of balm, along with Jen's bootlaces.

Jen, Liz and Michael were all at the table when they arrived downstairs, rather breathless. Jen was obviously pleased to see him – she was afraid she might have to leave before they came down. Lunch was a little hurried, but Hermann felt almost as if they had been friends for years, as Jen gave him a little folder of helpful safety information. She assured him that he was right, given his position, to protect himself, and pictures weren't a bad way to do it, but reminded him that it was possible to be both safe and consensual. If he really wanted to be safe, she suggested, he was welcome any time he could make it, backing her invitation with a seductive smile. Hermann shivered deliciously.

Lunch over, they got up to leave. Jen gave Hermann a long delicious kiss, rather irritating Sara, then hurried downstairs. As Michael fetched Hermann's baggage in the elevator, Sara and Hermann went down the stairs to the basement, past the dungeon to the garage. "Does every house here have a room like this?" Hermann asked with a smile.

"No, just the nicest ones," Sara answered with a grin, as they climbed into the JenLiz limousine, Sara assuring him that they had taken care of canceling his original one when they re-booked his flight. The ride to the airport was quick, too quick, they both felt, as they kissed goodby, and Herr Strauss got out, the JenLiz driver helping with his luggage. Sara thrilled with warmth as the car returned her to the studio.

It was some time before Sara and Hermann were physically together again, but they began a lively correspondence, sometimes with video, often not, developing a deep and satisfying friendship. Hermann Strauss had begun to compose some years before, without great success, but his newest works started to receive critical acclaim, combining, according to the reviewers, his former edgy intellectualism with a renewed, almost erotic robustness and energy. His sonata for viola and piano, to be performed in silk bondage, was published and performed only privately.

bondanon
bondanon
69 Followers