All Comments on 'Turnabout is VERY Fair Play!'

by aprguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow thank you

That is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good story

Coersion is not normally something that I enjoy but this story was all good - maybe because it didn't go over the top and no pain was inflicted.

Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
freaking fantastic story!

One of the sexiest and erotic stories I've ever read-period!

pbon44pbon44over 8 years ago
Great story

This was well written. It had me at the first paragraph. I love the romance between the two principals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started to get a little worried that, like most women, she was going to take things too far. Fortunately, you just about managed to stay one step away from outright Femdom.

It was exciting, erotic, full of love and I really hope they don’t involve anyone else in their relationship, as it will really spoil it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraprguy@aprguy
I have a few stories that have been bouncing around in my head for a while. I've never written anything really - this is a fun outlet for my ideas. Thanks for reading! Update February 2023: My follow-up to And Then She Was Gone has been submitted - expect to see it on the ...