Turning a Corner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her breath on my chest. Her hand was wrapped around my very hard cock.

"Will you make love to my ass now?" she asked.

I responded by standing up and taking her by the hand into our cabana. She stood in front of me and I removed the diaphanous little top she was wearing, exposing her beautiful breasts. Her heavy breathing caused her breasts to lift up and reach out to me as her chest filled with oxygen. When she exhaled, they drooped down, her areoles and nipples pointing slightly downward. Her body was full, and rounded; with a sensuous rubenesque quality that only maturity gives a woman.

I put my arms around her, gave her a firm hug and kissed her neck, tickling her with my tongue. Throwing her head back, she laughed softly and moaned. Her hands came up from her sides. She put them between us and rolled my nipples between her fingers. My semi-soft penis was starting to fill with blood, reaching out and rising against her inner thighs. Within a minute, I could feel the head of my cock pressing against the tiny g-string she was wearing. It had to go. I knelt and pulled down on the string that was around her waist. She moved her hips, helping me shed her of the seductive little panties and they fell to the floor. She step out of them and kicked them aside. My mouth was even with her shaved pussy. She pushed her pubic mound forward, showing off her engorged clit. I stuck my tongue in between her very swollen labia and licked upward. I was rewarded with a dollop of her sweet juice. I stood up and we moved into each other. My cock was now at full staff. As we embraced, the head of my dick pressed against her very puffy lips.

I brought my hands down on her ass, grabbed both cheeks, and pulled her into me. She put her arms around my neck and started playing with my earlobes. At the same time, she moved her legs apart, allowing my cockhead to rest naturally in between the folds of her labia. She was so excited I could smell the fragrance her juices were giving off. Pushing her back onto the bed, I spread her legs apart. I rested the head of my dick in the folds of her cunt.

"Put it in!" she demanded. I entered her easily. She gasped as our shaved pubic mounds banged together. It was all about slow and easy. I rested my dick in her cunt and then slowly pulled it out until only the head was between her lips. I used the palms of my hands to massage her hardened nipples. I pushed my cock back into her wet cunt and a gasp came out of her as if the air that was displaced in her pussy came out of her mouth. Our eyes were locked together and I could see that she was ecstatic. Lynn reached over and grabbed a small pillow, which she put under her hips.

"It's time!" she declared.

I knew what she wanted. The bottle of Wet Platinum on the bed table already had the cap off. Although my cock was covered with her pussy juice, I lubed up my penis with the silicon lube and, putting some lube on my fingers, I oiled her asshole, first the outside and then with a couple of my well-greased fingers, the inside of her anus, coating her sphincters with lube. The perfect match had been prepared: a well-lubed cock and an equally well-lubed asshole. Her ass was raised and her legs were spread. I could see her rosebud was slightly open. There was no tension. She was waiting for me.

I was on my knees between her legs, the head of my cock lined up with her asshole. I leaned forward, putting my cock against her anal lips. I pushed forward so the head of my dick was in her ass. She was able to relax her outer sphincter but the resistance of her inner sphincter was involuntary. The breach of the inner sphincter is what causes the initial pain of anal intercourse. It doesn't want to open but once past it, the inner sphincter relaxes and the feelings of total pleasure begin. I was in! My cock slid into her ass at a snail's pace. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against the inside of her anal canal. They say that too much lube is not enough. Well, sometimes the more lube the less you feel. Lynn and I had determined early on that a little friction is critical for maximum pleasure.

I wasn't going to stop my penetration until I was all the way in. Lynn moaned as I filled her ass. I pulled out slowly and evenly, dragging the head of my cock in her anal tube.

"Ohhhh!! I can feel every movement. It feels so good," she whimpered. "You're not taking it out, are you?"

My cockhead was just inside her outer sphincter. She was rubbing her clit frantically. I could barely see her fingers, they were moving so fast. I grabbed her nipples and pinched them. Lynn took a deep breath as her nips were tortured. I answered her question with a firm measured thrust, filling her ass with my pulsing erection. Lynn exhaled just as my pubic bone hit the lips of her cunt.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she pounding her clit with an open hand, lifting her hips up and down, causing my dick to go into fucking mode in her rectum.

"Don't come in my ass. I want you to cum in my mouth." She got off her back and pushed me down on the bed. She still had a grip on her clit as she pushed my legs apart and took my dick in her hand. All I could hear was her going "Mmmmmmm. Mmmmm" as she began sucking the cock that had just been in her ass. It was all so hot. She gives a great blowjob but it takes me a while to cum when she's sucking me so I got up on my knees and started stroking my dick to help her out. As I stroked she concentrated right on the head of my cock. With one hand on her clit, she moved her other hand to play with my nipples while I jerked off into her mouth. With a massive groan, I pumped my cum into her mouth. She stopped sucking and just held her mouth open to catch every drop of my jism.

She jumped up and pushed me back down onto the bed and crawled up on top of me, pressing her lips against mine. I opened my mouth to receive her tongue. She pulled away a couple of inches, pursed her lips and, in a split-second, pushed out a wad of cum from her mouth into mine. There was no time to make choices and you can't argue with gravity. My cum slid onto my tongue and into the back of my throat. As I swallowed it, I instantly processed what had happened. My cock in her ass, then my cock in her mouth, then my cum in her mouth, and then my cum in my mouth. Before I could say or do anything, Lynn pushed her lips against mine and forced her tongue into my mouth, snowballing whatever cum remained in her mouth along with her saliva. We tongue-wrestled for a minute until she forced the mixture back into my mouth and pulled away. I looked at the twinkle in her eyes and did what I know she wanted me to do. I swallowed the sperm cocktail and smiled.

"We're so nasty and I love it!" she exclaimed.

"If you knew ahead of time that this vacation was going to be like this..."

She cut me off. "I wouldn't have got on the plane. But I think now you're going to have a problem getting me on the plane to go home."

"I'm glad that you're having a good time. I know that this may sound patronizing but I wanted it to be all about you."

"I know that now. Hey, let's get some sleep because tomorrow's our last day here and I want to get the most out of it."

She was right. It was three in the morning and we both wanted to get the most out of our last day on St. Martin. I blew out the candles and we cuddled in bed.

"Tomorrow, can we go to that little private island we went to with Jack and Juli? Lynn asked.

"I'll have to get up early to see if we can."

"I spoke with Juli and we thought that that was the best time we had and we wanted to go there again before we left."

"Works for me. Let's get some sleep because now I have to get up even earlier to make the arrangements."

"I love you!"

"I love you, too!" I had to get some sleep.

I got up early and went down to the boat area. We were in luck. Nobody else had booked the island so we would have it all to ourselves. Now I had to get everybody else up and packed. I stopped at the breakfast bar to get some coffee for Lynn and me and there was Jack.

"Yo, my man, what up?" Jack said with that toothy grin of his.

"I booked passage for us over to the island. I guess the girls had already talked about it. Lynn said she wanted to go back over there since it was our last day. I was just about to come and get you."

"Awesome, man. That's great. I'll get our coffee and go get Juli. What time is departure?

I looked at my watch. "We're leaving in a half-hour."

"See you at the dock," Jack said as hurried back to his cabana.

Thirty minutes later, the four of us were in the launch, headed to the island. We packed hurriedly, and fortunately, the launch was always provisioned with fresh fruit and water. With what we brought ourselves, we were well supplied for the day. The boat slapped against the water, spraying us with a warm Caribbean mist. The weather report said low to mid 80's with a nice breeze. We were headed to paradise.

We set ourselves up near the water. The last time we were there, we had put our blankets several feet apart. This time, we put everything together. The nature of our intimacy had become more than just some people who were having group sex. I think we had become friends, close friends, although we didn't know much about each other's history. Usually friendships develop over time, based on shared experiences and commonalities. With Jack and Juli, we had a week's worth of history and the one thing we had in common was that we liked, no, loved, the same things sexually. Juli and Lynn were like sisters, with some lover thrown in. Jack and I had the same free spirit philosophy: that a man can have as much fun with a man as he can with a woman. The fun we were having and the pleasure that we derived from our relationship didn't make us gay. If anything, we were all bisexual. Or maybe we were polyamorous. No matter, we were having a good time at nobody's expense.

The girls were wearing caftans for the ride over. As soon as our little camp was set up, they took them off. Both had only their birthday suits on underneath, pussies freshly shaved, skin glistening from pre-applied suntan lotion. They were so happy to be together. They were like two little kids at summer camp, running into the water, tightly holding hands. It was quite a sight, two beautiful asses bouncing and jiggling as they ran away from us. They dove into the water and swam like it was an Olympic competition, finally surfacing, facing each other and embracing like one had won the gold and the other the silver. The big difference between the Olympics and what was happening on this magnificent beach in St. Martin was the lip lock the two had on each other and the obvious tongues that were wrestling as they French-kissed. Hands moved to necks and ears and chests, as Jack and I watched our spouses enjoy each other.

"They're having a good time with each other, aren't they?" I said to Jack.

"Juli really likes Lynn. She told me that she has never felt as strongly about another woman as she does about her. And it isn't just physical either."

"Lynn feels the same way about Juli, although she's definitely turned a major corner in her life. She's never ever been with a woman before, at least not to my knowledge. This vacation has been a sexual epiphany for her. At least for now, her appetite seems insatiable. Not that I'm complaining."

The women broke their embrace and walked toward us, still holding hands.

Releasing her grip on Juli's hand, Lynn looked at Jack, smiled broadly, and said, "Let's go for a walk." She stuck her hand out to help him get up.

"I can't very well refuse an invitation to be with a beautiful woman, now can I?" The two of them started walking down the beach, hand-in-hand, Lynn animatedly talking to Jack, using her free hand to accentuate what ever she was saying. They were about twenty yards away when their hands released. Lynn reached behind Jack and started massaging his naked ass. I thought I saw her finger press into the crack of his behind. Jack's hand found it's way to Lynn's ass and I thought I saw him give it a good firm squeeze.

"Hey," Juli said, somewhat startling me, "I'm over here."

I turned to look at Juli who was sitting cross-legged on the blanket right next to me. I was reclining on my side, resting on my elbow. My flaccid cock was hanging across my upper thigh. Juli was a striking woman with a pixie-like face and an incredibly seductive smile. Her skin was a golden tan all over. Not particularly tall, her natural boobs looked a little too big for her body, but then, was there ever a pair of boobs that were too big? Each breast was crowned with a chocolate brown nipple, a half-inch long and a half-inch in diameter, surrounded by a dark brown areole about two inches across. Today she had a bright gold barbell thru each nipple. The first time I saw her, she was wearing gold hoops. I was impressed then; I was even more impressed now.

Her yoga-like position made her shaved pussy spread apart. I had looked at her pussy before but never with the close perspective I was getting now. There are short vaginas and long vaginas, or should I say small cunts and big cunts. I'm sure you've seen what I'm talking about on porn sites or DVD's. Some women have little tiny pussies with small lips while other women have long slits with pronounced lips. Lynn has long gash with pronounced inner labia and a large clit that always shows from her clitoral hood. Juli had a long pussy with well-defined labia. Speaking of clitoral hoods, she had a vertical hood piercing, a gold barbell to match her nipple piercings. The bottom barbell appeared to rest right on the end of her clit. Her cunt looked slick and wet. She must have been excited. I know that what I was looking at was turning me on because my dick was starting to chub up and twitch.

"We have to talk," Juli said. I thought there was something wrong because she sounded so serious. "You know that I have a very, very special relationship with Lynn, that we love each other on so many different levels. And the four of us have a special bond as well. It's not unusual for people to have hearty sexual appetites. What is unusual is when those appetites are of a bisexual nature and you find another couple that mirrors your own desires. I think that's what we have here and it's very special."

"I agree. I never expected to develop the relationship we have. I came here for a relaxing vacation that might hopefully include some debauchery. I never thought that Lynn would ever get into it in the way she has. She's turned a corner in her life and I know she's never going to look back. She's become a wicked little slut! Me, I was hoping to suck a cock or two while we were here. Finding you and Jack, two people with whom we are so compatible, it's almost a miracle!! Lynn and I have enjoyed your company emotionally and physically. What did you want to talk about?"

"What we want may not seem particularly deep or profound, but we want to enjoy what you guys get to enjoy anytime you want to."

"What's that?" I asked, now intensely curious.

"Today is our last day here and I don't know when we'll all be able to be together again. Lynn and I want to make love but we want it to be special. We love eating each other out at the same time. You know, '69.' I love her juicy pussy and she certainly enjoys mine. We want to eat creampies from each other's pussies. I want you to fuck me and Lynn wants Jack to fuck her. That way I can eat Jack's cum from Lynn's pussy and Lynn can eat yours from mine. Whaddya say?"

Juli's hand reached out and put her hand on my stiffening cock. She began to stroke me to full hardness. I was completely under her spell. Not in my wildest dreams, not in my most extreme fantasies, could I have imagined that a week at a nude resort in St. Martin would turn out to be as incredible as it was. My hand was only inches away from Juli's leg. Stealthily, I put my hand on her knee.

"I can assume that Lynn is having the same conversation with Jack, then?" I was getting so turned on by what Juli was asking me but even more so knowing my once shy and retiring wife was asking another man to fuck her so her girlfriend could eat his cum out of her pussy. I couldn't make it up if I wanted to. Instinctively, I rubbed Juli's inner thigh, moving by minute increments towards what was now a totally dripping pussy. I could see a large glob of Juli's love juice ready to drip out onto the blanket.

My cock was rock hard. Juli's hand had a very loving grip on its base. My fingers were only a hair's breadth from Juli's slit. She moved towards me in her yoga position, literally forcing my hand into her cunt. She took a deep breath as I moved my fingers inside her slippery tunnel.

"I want you to want to fuck me," Juli said, leaning forward so that our faces were only inches apart. "There was a time I would do this just because Jack wanted me to, but this time it's because I want to." She leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue pushing my lips apart. We kissed a deep kiss of lust and passion, not love although I know that I could love this woman in the deepest sense of the word.

As our kiss broke apart, I saw Jack and Lynn coming towards us. They definitely made a nice couple. They were holding hands, looking at each other, laughing loudly. They looked like really good friends.

"Hi, guys," Lynn said with a wide smile.

"I suppose you two had a similar conversation to the one Juli and I just had," I said.

"It was a great conversation," Jack said. "I think we should get the show on the road!"

Lynn walked over to Juli and extended her hand. Lynn pulled Juli up off the blanket.

"Let's do it, baby," Juli said to Lynn. "OK, you guys lay down on the blanket next to each other."

Jack put himself down next to me and the two of us lay there resting on our elbows. Lynn was standing in front of me and Juli was in front of Jack. Lynn pushed my legs apart just as Juli did the same to Jack.

"We want to get you ready by sucking your dicks," Juli said. I expected that Lynn was going to start sucking my cock but was I wrong. The girls switched their places and the next thing I knew, my wife was taking Jack's cock in her mouth. This was a first! I never ever thought I would see my wife blowing another guy. I looked down and Juli was on her knees in between my legs. My cock disappeared between her lips.

Juli was doing a great job sucking my cock but what was really making me hard was watching my wife suck Jack. She was putting her heart and soul into it. Lynn was sucking the head of Jack's dick with intensity, and then, in one smooth motion, took the whole thing into her mouth. She must have been practicing because I don't recall her ever dong it to me in quite the same way. It had to be at the entrance to her throat. She knew I was watching her every move. With her nose almost resting against Jack's body, she gave me a devilish wink. It was obvious she was having a great time. I wondered if she was going to let Jack come in her mouth. No, that wasn't the goal. The goal was to get us ready for fucking.

Juli took her head off my dick and tapped Lynn on the arm. The two of them laid down on their backs side by side holding hands legs spread apart. A more beautiful sight would be hard to imagine. Both their pussies were shaved smooth and shiny from their own juices.

"C'mon fellas, do your stuff!" Juli commanded.

"I'm ready if you are," I said to Jack. Jack positioned himself between Lynn's legs with his cock just resting on her wet cunt lips. I assumed a similar position between Juli's legs. Lynn looked over at me and this time not only did she wink but gave me a big smile, too. I was so turned on by the "new Lynn" and her willing participation in the debauchery by letting someone else fuck her and cum in her pussy, all for the soul purpose of giving a creampie to her new friend, who was doing the same thing for her. My head was spinning.