Turning a Corner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and I pounded away. We were being used as cum donors. If we derived any pleasure from what we were doing, it was totally inconsequential to Juli and Lynn. This was about their enjoyment, but not the enjoyment from being fucked. They had their own agenda. I was only seconds away from blowing my load and I let Jack know.

"I'm going to cum," I told him. As I said it, my dick started shooting spurt after spurt into Juli's wet pussy.

Jack picked up his pace and let out a yell. He was dumping a load of jizz into my wife's cunt. What was wrong with this picture? By the look on Lynn's face, there was nothing wrong. She had a sexy but mischievous look on her face, something like a Cheshire cat. She kept smiling at me, letting me know that it was all good. Not only was it good, it was hot!

No sooner than Jack and I came, the girls whipped around into a 69 position. They moved quickly but I caught a glimpse of Jack's cum oozing out of my wife's pussy. Juli was on top of Lynn with her mouth firmly clamped on Lynn's pussy. Lynn had her arms around Juli's hips and was holding onto her ass for dear life. It was a wonder that either one of them could breathe, their faces buried between each other's legs. Jack and I watched as the two girls humped each other, groaning and moaning as they sucked the man juice out of each other. They rolled over so Lynn was on the top. Soixante-neuf, or mutual oral sex, when done right, is an art. I know because I consider myself an artist. Juli and Lynn were working very hard at pleasing each other, accepting the reward that comes from doing a job well. There was passion in their efforts.

Almost fifteen minutes had passed when the two broke free from each other, gasping for air. Each had a glazed look, their faces covered with cum and pussy juice. Almost automatically, they kissed each other sticking their tongues into each other's mouths. They broke their kiss and Lynn crawled across the blanket to me. She grabbed my face and stuck her tongue into my mouth. Her face and lips were still slick from my jism and pussy juice and Juli's saliva. She pulled back and whispered, "I love you," and stuck her tongue back in my mouth. Juli and Jack were locked in an embrace.

We all broke apart and Juli said, "Now, wasn't that special!"

Yes it was. We all looked at each other to make sure that what had just happened was OK.

"I hope we can do that again sometime." Lynn erased any doubt. "Creampies could be my favorite dessert!" We started laughing and giggling. We were an incredible foursome. There was no doubt about it.

All of us were in a state of euphoria. We made ourselves comfortable on our blankets and relaxed in the hot Caribbean sun. The girls got some grapes out of our cooler and and fed them to us. It had kind of a Roman orgy feeling to it.

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about how lucky we were to have met and how much fun this vacation was for all of us.

Juli was sitting next to Jack and Lynn was on her knees with me leaning against her, her hands resting on my shoulders.

"What time's the boat coming to pick us up?" Lynn asked.

Jack looked at his watch. "In about 45 minutes, at 4 o'clock. I saw Juli give Lynn a wink.

Lynn's hands dropped to my chest and she began playing with my nipples. "Juli and I put on a performance for you guys. Aren't you going to put on a show for us?" she breathed into my ear.

"C'mon, Jack. Fair is fair!" Juli said to Jack as her hand dropped down to his cock, which looked like it was stiffening up.

I wanted to suck Jack's cock at least one more time before we left St. Martin.

"OK ladies, give us some room." I moved over to Jack so that my head was at his feet. "Let me take care of that," I told Juli, taking her hand of Jack's stiff penis. I softly stroked Jack's cock. I looked down at my own dick to see Jack take it in his mouth and start sucking me.

"Easy, Jack. Let's make it last."

I took Jack's cock in my mouth and slowly licked it, trying to see if any of Lynn's pussy still remained. I couldn't exactly tell but it was an exotic taste just the same, maybe some of Lynn's pussy and some of Jack's cum and definitely the salty sweat from lying on a hot Caribbean beach. I could feel Jack sucking my cock and I knew that he was enjoying himself but he didn't have the same focus that I had. I wanted to give head, to give a great blowjob, to savor the art of fellatio. My brain was disassociating my lower body from my mouth. I didn't care if I came or not. I wanted to give Jack the best blowjob I could, not for him but for me.

I took his cock as far into my mouth as I could, keeping in mind how deeply Lynn had taken his cock hours earlier. I knew that the girls were watching which only added to my sense of heightened excitement. It was a real turn-on being an exhibitionist. You have to do a good job to please the voyeurs.

As delicate as I was trying to be, I couldn't stop Jack from getting closer and closer to cumming. His hips started to move into my face and his breathing quickened. His cock stiffened up and I felt the first shot of his cum in my mouth. It was delicious. I wanted to roll it around in my mouth but, before I had the chance, his dick just started pumping shot after shot. If I didn't swallow it, his cum was going to spill down my chin. With his cock still in my mouth, I swallowed his load hungrily.

He was still sucking my cock. I felt like I wasn't going to cum any time soon so I told him to let me do it. I started pumping my cock, jerking it furiously until I was ready to explode. Jack opened his mouth and I came, the first squirt hitting his chin and the rest going right into his mouth. He swallowed and fell back on the blanket, spent.

"Yea, yea," the girls yelled, giving us a big round of applause. "What a show," Lynn said, "thank you!"

Jack and I lay there, wiped out from the hot sun and the blowjobs we had just given each other. I know I needed a couple of minutes to just rest and enjoy what had just happened but there was no time for that. We looked out at the water and saw the boat that was to take us back to the hotel approaching quickly. We gathered our belongings together and climbed into the boat. As we pulled away from the beach, Jack wistfully said, "What a fun place!!"

It was late in the day so we decided that for our last night together, we'd have dinner at the hotel instead of going into Grand Case. We agreed to meet at 8 o'clock at the outdoor café for a nice casual dinner. Since we were all leaving early the next day, we'd have enough time to get ready for dinner and still pack our luggage.

Jack and Juli headed back to their cabana and Lynn and I went to ours. I got into the shower while Lynn packed her bag.

"Your turn for the shower, honey!"

Lynn went into the bathroom, carrying a bag from one of the boutiques on the hotel property. I packed my bag, leaving out jeans and a t-shirt to wear on the plane so we would be ready to go first thing in the morning. I put on a t-shirt and shorts to wear to dinner.

I thought Lynn was in the bathroom for a long time, all things considered but then the bathroom door opened and out she walked. Her makeup was stunning, almost Goth. Her eyes were dark with whory blue eye shadow. Her cheeks were heavily rouged accenting her cheekbones, and her beautiful lips were bright red with a dark line around the edges to emphasize them. She was wearing a long sheer black shirt with a deep 'V' in the front. She had colored her nipples in a rich dark chocolate, making them very visible and obvious. I could see a black thong that could have been no more than an inch wide in the front, held in place by a string.

"How do I look, babe?" she said almost purring as she turned around to show me the string coming up from the crack in her ass. "I'm wearing the jewelry you gave me."

She had to mean the Rosebud bejeweled butt plug that I had given her when we arrived in St. Martin.

"You look fantastic. Good enough to eat!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I hope so! Let's go have dinner so we can get to dessert."

We walked down to the dining room. As we walked I put my hand on my wife's ass and ran a finger up thru her crack. I could feel her spread her cheeks allowing my hand a feel of the Rosebud plug that was in her ass.

"Find what you're looking for?" she said coyly with a big 'know-it-all' smile, giving me the same kind of wink she gave me when she had Jack's cock in her mouth.

"Yup," I replied, like a kid who just found the hidden treasure of candy.

We arrived at the dining room and looked around the room. It was filled with people laughing and talking, enjoying themselves in an environment they don't find at home. Virtually all of the women were dressed, or should I say barely dressed, in seductive and erotic outfits. There wasn't a bare breast in the room but, thank God for see-thru, there was little left to the imagination. We spotted Jack and Juli who were already seated at the table.

Juli looked ravishing. She was wearing a white sheer toga-style dress that wrapped around her voluptuous body. It was just long enough to cover her shaved and pierced pussy. The top of her dress hugged her sizable tits and was both see-thru and tight enough to allow the gold barbells that adorned her nipples to be easily seen. She was hot! Jack was dressed like I was, shorts and a t-shirt, which was tight enough to let everybody know that one of his nipples was pierced. They got up to greet us as we approached the table. Before we sat down there were hogs and kisses all around.

I was more interested in being an observer than a participant at dinner. The fact that this was our last night in St. Martin had sunk in and I knew that at the same time tomorrow, we would be at home in a much colder climate, having to deal with the realities of every day life. A crowd of barely dressed partygoers whose primary goal was to be hedonists would definitely not surround us. The noise and clamor swirled around me as I scanned the room focusing on all the different men and women giving it their best effort to look sexy and enticing. I was the voyeur, imagining what the people I was watching might be doing behind closed doors, or what they might be doing in the presence of other people, as Jack and Juli,and Lynn and I had done.

In the intimate and hazy light of the dining room, I watched as Juli and Lynn huddled together with as much of their bodies in contact with each other as possible. They were so animated. Jack leaned in towards them but, as close as he was, there was no way he was going to be part of the oneness the two women had quickly created. Lynn was gently rocking back and forth in her seat. She gave me a quick look with a big smile and a wink. I knew that she was taking advantage of the Rosebud in her ass. She whispered in Juli's ear and the two of them broke out in giggles. Juli looked at me and nodded her approval.

Often the conversation was directed my way and I responded with nods of agreement. I heard the words but wasn't really listening. I was watching. Because Lynn and I live in New England and Jack and Juli live outside of Raleigh, NC, we agreed to meet at a halfway point, like maybe DC or New York, for a party weekend in the coming months. Lynn and I were, of course, invited to come and stay at their house any time we wanted. Lynn offered them the same invitation. Not any one of us wanted our relationship to end.

How I wanted to suck Jack's cock one more time before we left St. Martin but it wasn't going to happen. The dining room started to empty out as the evening drew to a close. We had an early plane to catch, which meant we'd be up at the crack of dawn. We had to get to the airport early to check in and go through security and then sit and wait for our departure. With one last lingering look at the people who were still in the dining room, we walked out onto the stone path that led back to our cabanas.

Juli and Lynn walked ahead of us, arms linked tightly. Their swagger, or should I say stagger, had to be a result from the substantial consumption of adult beverages at dinner. At any rate, they looked adorable together. I know Lynn was as happy as she could be when she was with Juli. We finally came to the where Jack and Juli had go in a different direction on the path. Jack and I embraced and I expressed my thanks to him making our vacation the best one we'd ever had. We knew in our hearts what wasn't needed to be said out loud. We had a friendship that went beyond words. It was both emotional and physical. I loved sucking his cock and he loved sucking mine. We knew it wasn't going to end in St. Martin.

Lynn and Juli were basket cases. The hugged and kissed each other like two lovers who would never see each other again. Their mouths were locked together with their tongues entwined clutching each other in an almost unbreakable embrace. Tears were rolling down their cheeks. Finally, when they realized they had to take a breath, Jack and I pulled them away from each other, reminding them that they were no more than a phone call away and that we would definitely make plans to see each other soon. We walked our separate ways until we all disappeared in the darkness of the evening.

Lynn recovered her composure, telling me that it wouldn't be long before we all saw one another again. She and Juli would make sure of it. After all, wouldn't I want to see Jack again? She was right about that. I was beginning to forget what his cum tasted like.

Back in our cabana, I lit a candle and we got into bed. We both knew we had to get at least a little sleep. The day you travel is always a very long tiring day and if you start it already exhausted it won't get any better. I propped up my pillows so I was half sitting up. Lynn put her head on my chest. I could feel her warm breath against my nipple while her hand rested on my stomach.

"Thank you for a wonderful vacation," Lynn said softly.

"Your welcome. I thought it was pretty good."

"I meant truly wonderful, like astonishing, amazing, breathtaking, and fantastic all rolled into one. To think that I have all this sexuality in me and it took so long for it to come out. I've, no we've, missed so much. I'm so grateful that you brought me here. We have so much catching up to do. How do you feel about it? Is it the same revelation for you?"

Lynn was a being little naïve. She had forgotten about catching me looking at men on the Internet. When I planned a vacation at Club Orient, it was all about me. My goal was to be in a place where I might find some cock to suck without having to go behind my wife's back. I never thought that I'd be sucking that cock while she watched. This vacation turned out to be the entrance to Fantasyland.

"I've seen and done things in the past week that I've only dreamed about. To be honest with you, at one time or another, I've fantasized about almost everything that's happened. That so many of my fantasies could come true, now that's a revelation.

Lynn's left hand was resting on my chest while her other hand had founds it way down to her shaved crotch. She was gently massaging her clit as she talked.

"Honey, we've been married a long time and I don't think that I've ever refused you anything that you've asked for. I know that I'm not the one who initiates or orchestrates our sex life but I've always been willing to try whatever you've wanted to do. But I've turned a corner. I want to do more of what we've done here in St. Martin. I don't want to get on the plane to go home and, once in the air, look out the window and feel that I've left my newfound sex life behind. Do you understand?"

Did I understand? Is a pig's pussy pink? If I smiled the way I wanted to, hearing Lynn's words, I would have looked like the Cheshire cat.

"Babe, I understand completely. I want what you want. How can we make it happen?" I wanted to hear what she had in mind to keep the debauchery going once we got back to reality.

"First, I want to get my nipples and clit pierced. I love Juli's piercings. I think that they were incredibly hot. You know, you could get a nipple pierced like Jack. Then I want to have a big party with everybody we know. Among them may be some candidates for the kind of fun we had with Jack and Juli. It may take some time, like a big party first to weed out the 'maybe's' from the 'no's'. Then some smaller parties to test the waters."

Lynn had a plan.

"I watched you sucking Jack's cock and you look liked you were really enjoying it. Are you prepared to suck another man's cock again?" I asked, hoping for the right answer.

"One of the things I learned on this vacation is sex is fun! Sucking Jack's cock was totally a physical thing. I love sucking your cock because I love you and I know it makes you happy and that makes me happy. Sucking Jack's cock was just plain fun and I want to have fun. I never knew how much fun sex could be."

"Would you let another man cum in your mouth?"

"I'd have to try it at least once. I know I was having a good time sucking Jack's cock. You've cum in my mouth thousands of times so it isn't about having cum in my mouth. I think I want to taste another man's cum. Maybe I won't like it. I don't know. Ice cream comes in different flavors. I know I love the feeling of giving you pleasure. Knowing I was giving someone else that same pleasure would be an aphrodisiac. Would you have a problem with it?"

"I think it would be fantastic if it was a guy I could get it on with, too. Wouldn't that be something if we could suck off the same guy?

My mind was going a mile a minute, thinking of all the possibilities.

"I know that I want to do everything we did in the past week. I love Juli desperately as a person but I also found out that I loved making love to a woman and being made love to by a woman. Eating pussy is a glorious thing. I loved watching Jack and Juli and it really turned me on the watch you with Jack. It turns me on to watch you when you jerk-off.

By this time, Lynn was feverishly manipulating her clit. I had one arm lying over her shoulder while her head rested on my chest. I reached down and kneaded her erect nipple between my fingertips.

"Play with yourself. I want to watch you make yourself cum," Lynn said.

With my free hand I started stroking my already stiff cock. I could feel Lynn's breathing becoming more labored. I could feel my own heart pounding. Lynn was alternately rubbing and slapping her clit.

"I'm going to cum. Cum with me."

I concentrated on the head of my cock where I'm most sensitive. Lynn started to hump almost involuntarily. I felt wetness on my leg.

"Oh, my God. I just squirted. I squirted for the first time!" She was so turned on and relaxed, she doused my leg in her juice when she came.

That brought me over the edge. Just as I started to cum, Lynn took my cock in her mouth and I shot pulse after pulse of cum into her mouth. She kept her mouth on my cock until I couldn't cum any more. Lynn crawled up and our lips met. She gave me a deep French kiss and deposited my load of cum into my mouth.

"See how good you taste," she said, smiling broadly.

I swallowed my cum and kissed her passionately.

"I love being married to you, babe. We're going to have so much fun."

"I know." Lynn turned over and was asleep in seconds. I sat in bed, dreaming about the new adventures we were going to have when we got home. I fell asleep with images of tangled naked bodies in my head.

We were up early the next morning. Dressed and packed, we headed for the airport. We looked at each other like we were newlyweds. We floated through the ticketing process and security, not caring how long it took. We held hands the entire time. Once on the plane and comfortably in our seats (if that's possible), we settled in for the ride home.

I turned to Lynn and reminded her about our conversation the night before.