Turning Boys into Men Ch. 01

Story Info
Two young men learn much from a mature woman.
4.4k words
4.4
63.6k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

Chapter 01

Vicky gathers her crew

++++++++++

This story contains some extensive contact between men at the hands of a dominant woman. Obviously, this is not for everyone, so look elsewhere for a more conventional tale. Since this site doesn't have a "bi" category, I placed it under "incest/taboo" for lack of a better option.

++++++++++

Even now, I can hardly believe the events of the last few weeks. It all started when I overheard a conversation between my son, Evan and his best friend, Trevor. I had come home early from work and the guys weren't aware of my presence. They often hung-out in the basement after soccer games and traded bullshit...but this was on a whole new level.

"Come on, man....please! Don't screw this up for me!" Trevor pleaded with my son as I eavesdropped from the top of the stairs. "All we have to do is fuck a really hot woman and she'll pay our tuition fees. Think of it, man....a scholarship for learning how to screw!"

"Uh-huh...right. There's always a catch, and I don't want a sex-tape of us spreading all over the internet." Evan said, smacking his buddy's back. "You've been mowing her lawn for years. Why the sudden interest in having two guys around...and me, in particular?"

Of the two, my son was always the more levelheaded, despite being a year younger than his friend. Trevor was a good guy, but tended to be more impulsive, and had a "try anything once" attitude. His father died when Trevor was small, and his mother did an amazing job raising him, considering her hectic schedule as a nurse. I was always impressed that Trevor never seemed drawn to dangerous habits or crowds...especially with how often he was alone growing-up.

"I told her I trusted you and felt more comfortable. I mean...you know...this could get really personal." Trevor's tone was almost desperate. "She's taught me some amazing shit, man. I promise she will blow your mind...among other things."

"If my girlfriend caught wind of this, she'd dump me in ten seconds." Evan said dismissively. "Besides, I'm not cool with being in the same room and watching each other fuck. We're good friends, but there are limits."

"Oh shit, dude! It's not like we've never seen the other's junk, or done some horsing around! And what's this crap about Gina? She all but dumped you months ago for that asshole with a wealthy family. It's time to move on."

"This is not the same thing." Evan replied, sounding agitated. "We don't need to bring up any of that junior-high crap. This is way beyond jerking-off to my Dad's old magazines. But I know you're right about Gina. She was a shallow air-head...I don't know why I think things will change."

"You only think about that bitch because you're getting a case of blue-balls. Think about it Bro'.... when will this ever come up for us again? We've got a smoking-hot older woman who's crazed for young dick and thinks it's her mission to make us better lovers? Porn flicks don't have a story this good! Besides, she's moving away in a few months...we'll have a good time and then never have to worry about her again...and she's cool with it!"

"Again...too good to be true." Evan said, sounding as though his convictions were fading. "What the hell kind of work does she want us to do that she's willing to pay us in sex and college fees?"

"Well...she's a little vague on that...says we need to commit to our "personal growth" before we'll understand the work that needs done. I know it has to do with her moving out of the house...but that's all I know."

"Fucking weird, man...just too fucking weird." Evan's voice sounded as though deep in thought.

"Just go over there with me tomorrow...let her give you the pitch. I promised to bring you over, and I don't like disappointing her." Trevor said with a hint of concern.

"I don't know, man. I'll think about it...but it doesn't sound like my kind of thing."

"Please, please think about it. Nobody's getting hurt. We have what could be the wildest few months of our lives, and then move on. It can't get any better than that!"

I eased away from the stairs, barely comprehending the conversation that I was certainly never intended to hear. At nineteen and twenty, Evan and Trevor were young men that could make their own decisions, but I still felt apprehensive for them.

++++++++++++

Vicky Fulton became a widow three months ago, and many in the town figured she'd leave once her affairs were in order. Nobody in town new much about her, other than she was married to a much older man. They were good to the community, giving to many worthy causes, and seemed genuinely happy with each other. I was only mildly surprised to learn she had seduced Trevor, but the plan to bring Evan into her lifestyle concerned me. The guys were too old to need help from "Daddy", but I felt compelled to know more about Vicky's game.

The next day I went over to the Fulton house a few hours before Trevor would normally go there for "work". I had no real plan for what to say or do. I can't even say that curiosity wasn't the real motivation. Regardless, I found myself standing on her porch and ringing the doorbell of a large, but not ostentatious home.

Mrs. Fulton opened the door, wearing a short, pink tennis skirt and a tight white t-shirt that highlighted her ample bosom. She looked at me quizzically for a few moments before speaking. "I doubt that you're the guy who fixed the pool filter. What can I do for you?"

I paused a moment, fully appreciating Trevor's assessment of her as being "smoking hot". "Uh...no Ma'am...I'm Frank Reeves. My son Evan is a friend of your handy man, Trevor. I'll get right to it...I overheard a proposition between the two of them that they are unaware I know anything about. I'm concerned about what you really want from them."

"Well...aren't you the protective Father." She said with a mischievous grin. "They aren't little boys...I think they can make their own decisions."

"Yes ma'am...but they are still young men. I'd hate to see them mixed-up in something that might bite them in the ass later."

"Come in, Mr. Reeves. Does your wife share your concern?" Vicky asked probingly as she led me to a small sitting room.

"Evan's Mother and I are divorced. He stays with me in the summers now that he's older. We should both be relieved that she'd never hear the things that I've heard."

"I have to say, Frank...you seem young to have a boy in college." Mrs. Fulton said, moving her eyes over my body and tracing a finger over her lips. "I like the workout clothes. You're obviously very fit."

"I was married too young, and a parent too soon." I replied, feeling both flattered and uncomfortable. "I intended to go for a run, but decided to stop here instead. Helps that you're only a few blocks away. Um...I think we should focus on the topic at hand."

Vicky cast a devilish smile and looked directly into my eyes. "I respect you, Mr. Reeves...so I will be very frank. Bill and I truly loved each other, and we shared what many would consider unusual interests. He liked to see me with other women, and I enjoyed pleasing him that way for many years. But now, I'm in the mood for other pleasures. I like the challenge of young men. Teaching them how to truly pleasure a woman, while releasing them from the limits society places on enjoying sex."

"Now I'm envious of their luck." I replied, shifting in my chair as Vicky leaned forward, touching my knee while providing a stunning view of her cleavage. "But there seems to be a mysterious element to what you want of them."

"Oh there is some actual work involved...not just fun and games. It would draw unwanted attention to pay them in cash...but I can have the foundation pay their tuition without raising any suspicions. Let's call it a scholarship, of sorts." Mrs. Fulton stood up and gently grabbed my hand. "Follow me, Frank.... and I'll reveal the mystery. Maybe you can play a part as well."

This woman was truly hard to resist, and I found myself following her down the hall like a dog on a leash. We stepped into a beautifully decorated, and very feminine, bedroom. I thought we might stop there, but she led me into a dark, adjacent room. Locking the door behind us, she turned-on the dim lighting to reveal a playroom filled with bondage equipment. The room wasn't large, but featured a vinyl-covered mattress on the floor with several tie-down hooks surrounding it. A padded sawhorse stood in one corner and many hooks and pulleys hung from the ceiling. An assortment of toys, dildos, whips, and strap-ons were neatly displayed on the walls. A two-way mirror looked into the adjoining bedroom, and must have been disguised as part of the dresser.

"Most of this appealed to Bill's interests more than mine...but I learned to appreciate it." Vicky said calmly, pulling out a metal folding chair and inviting me to sit. "I'm not into pain or hurting anyone. I just expect a little discipline and commitment from the men I choose to play with. As an example; I favor these soft, but very strong, Velcro restraints." Mrs. Fulton hissed as she sat on my lap and gently bound my wrists to the legs of the chair. "See...I wouldn't even put a rug-burn on the boys with these." Her hand brushed across my cheek as she got up and stood on front of me.

"I was less concerned about their physical well-being. I'm sure they're both more than capable of taking the upper hand if threatened." I replied, pulling at the restraints and finding they were indeed very secure. "I'd hate to see them forego more appropriate relationships for a woman they can never have."

"You really are too adorable for words. I usually don't like men my own age." Vicky said, still looking me over like a piece of meat. "I make my intentions very plain. I'm using them, and I allow them to use me. Any expressions of love will be met with prompt discipline." She said with an evil smile. "As for the actual work I'm asking of them...part of it involves dismantling this room, packing the contents, and keeping their mouths shut. Much the same as I now expect of you."

"I can understand why you value discretion. I also understand why you'd think of Trevor first.... since you've had him wrapped around your finger for years." I said, wondering how long she had been manipulating my son's friend.

"Oh I never gave the boy a second glance until he became legal...or at least I was never obvious about it. This was always Bill's private space. Trevor has never seen it. I'm only showing you so that you can be a part of fulfilling my needs.... instead of an obstacle." Vicky crossed her arms while looking at me intently. " I like to think I'm a quick judge of character...otherwise I would have never shown you all this right away. Besides, I don't think you're too worried about the boys. I think you're more curious about who wants to fuck them."

As intensely erotic as this was becoming, I now had a million questions running through my mind as to just how far this would go. My concentration, however, was shattered as a doorbell rang and a small monitor on the wall came to life. Trevor was standing on the porch, rocking from one foot to the other, and looking nervous.

"Hello there, handsome. Weren't you bringing some help with you today?" Vicky asked, speaking into the intercom for the front door.

"Well...he's still thinking about it. I...I'm sure I can get him to come tomorrow." Trevor said in response to the voice from the intercom.

"Go to my room and stand where you normally do. I'll be there in a few moments." Vicky said curtly before buzzing to release the lock on the front door.

Mrs. Fulton circled my chair and stood behind me, watching through the two-way mirror as Trevor stepped into the bedroom. She was rubbing my shoulders as the young man dutifully stood in the middle of the room.

"In the interest of full disclosure, I'm going to trust you to be a good boy and keep quiet while I let you have a preview of your son's education. Maybe you can help convince him to drop by...since Trevor seems to be struggling."

Vicky left the playroom through another door that led to the hallway. Within moments, she stepped into the bedroom and stood in front of Trevor. "Do you know how disappointing it is to be hoping all day for two hard, young cocks...and only get one?" She cooed, while licking his Adam's apple and slowly removing his belt.

"I'm sorry...I really am. He's just nervous. I know I can get him here tomorrow." Trevor stammered.

"Bend over...grab your ankles." Vicky commanded while folding Trevor's belt in half. "I believe you're doing your best, and I'm just too horny to be very mad at you. But I do expect you to keep your promises. I'll tell you when to come back again. This isn't an all-night drive-through. Unexpected visits are never welcome."

"Yes ma'am...I understand." Trevor replied as a sharp "smack" of leather landed on his butt.

The spanking he received was forceful enough to make a startling sound, but caused no harm to his body through the fabric of his clothes. Even from the other room, I could tell this was more a matter of role-play than intent to do harm.

"I should just send you home to a cold shower, but I've been looking forward to a hot fuck all day." Vicky said sternly. "Strip...and you'd better be hard so that I know how much you want to please me."

Trevor just grinned and said nothing as he removed his clothes. I had seen the boys naked any number of times in the gym locker room. The three of us would often workout together at the club in the winter months, so seeing him nude was no big deal. I didn't expect, however, to be impressed with the flesh between his legs. I'd honestly never paid any attention to him or Evan, when they got dressed. I now felt a bit embarrassed to see him so aroused. He's a bit more muscular than my son, and at 6'-2" tall and 170 lbs., he displayed a body formed by hard work in the gym and a fondness for athletics. Trevor had a hairy, but neatly trimmed chest that looked good with the fur covering his ass and legs. His very hard eight-inch dick throbbed and was already leaking precum. I was mildly appalled with myself for looking at him in that way, but I'm not so homophobic that I can't appreciate a fine physical specimen...male or female.

Vicky slowly removed her own clothing, turning her back to Trevor and wiggling her nicely shaped ass while peeling-off her lacy panties. For a woman in her early forties, anyone would have sworn she was ten years younger. Standing at 5'-9" with a petite frame, her firm breasts and curvy ass were enough to tempt any hot-blooded male. The small v-shaped patch of trimmed pubic hair above her shaved pussy showed that the carpet matched the drapes of her chestnut-brown hair.

"I'm already impatient, so this will have to be a quickie today. I want to take my time when I have both of you to play with." Mrs. Fulton said in a tone that conveyed her displeasure. "Now get over here and eat my pussy!"

I squirmed in my chair as Vicky sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. Despite the distance, and distortion of the glass, I could clearly see the moisture already making her labia glisten. Trevor went down on his hands and knees, crawling toward her with an obvious hunger. The seductress grabbed the unkempt mop of dark brown hair on his head and pulled the young man's face into her waiting gash.

"Ooohhh yyyeeesss!" Vicki squealed with pleasure. "Have you shown your girlfriend what you learned about eating pussy?"

Trevor pulled his mouth away only long enough to respond. "Yes ma'am...she must have came twice just from that."

"Mmmmm...good...I love a quick learner." Vick said between halting breaths, her body visibly shaking. "I hope your buddy is as good a student as you are."

Once again, a wave of deep shame washed over me as my cock jumped at thinking of Evan being next for that meal. This display of real-life voyeurism was new to me, and had me harder than I could ever remember. I struggled at the restraints, almost hoping I could rush into the room and fuck her myself.

Trevor probably spent a good three or four minutes eagerly lapping Mrs. Fulton's cunt before she pushed him back and rose off the bed. The young man gripped both cheeks of her ass as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. They shared a deep kiss that showed no signs of romance...only carnal lust. Vicky rocked her hips as Trevor maintained a firm grip. Tilting his own hips back slightly, Trevor's aching member found the target and easily slid inside the soaking cunt. The two of them fucked standing-up, filling the room with the sound of sex and heavy breathing.

"Yes...that's it...fuck me hard, baby!" Vicky's tone was nastier and more insistent than I had ever heard from a woman. "Give me that thick batter...fill me up with it!"

Trevor merely grunted in time with his thrusts as he started to assert himself. Walking toward the bed, he extracted the writhing woman from his body and tossed her onto the mattress. Kneeling on the bed, Trevor said nothing as he positioned Vicky on all fours and mounted her doggy-style from behind. Vicky's breasts swayed with every push into her sopping gash. Vicky drew a deep breath as her young lover reached around her waist and fingered her clit while maintaining a forceful fuck.

"Mmmm....ooohhh...fffuuuccckkk!" Mrs. Fulton cried out as the orgasm washed over her body.

"Uuunnnggg...mmmpppphhh!" Trevor grunted between clenched teeth, as he squeezed Vicky's shapely ass and jabbed his cock deep into her pulsing tunnel.

They remained joined a few moments longer, catching their breath, before Trevor's softening prick slid out of Vicky's pussy. Almost immediately, the temptress spun around and began cleaning the young man's cock, sucking every last drop of seed from his spent tool.

"Nothing wrong with a little fast-and-furious action every now and then." Vicky giggled, while slapping Trevor's ass. "Get your clothes on, and go straight to your buddy's house. Let him smell the sex on you, and convince him to come with you two days from now. Even if he comes to tell me "no"...I expect to see Evan on my front porch."

Trevor had a wide grin as he stuffed himself into a pair shorts. "Yes ma'am. He'll be here...even if I have to drag him."

"Mmmm... that sounds like fun." Vicky said before giving him a quick kiss. "Now get your ass out of here, stud."

The small monitor on the wall came back to life as I watched Trevor leave through the front door. Still bound to the chair, with an intense erection stretching my running shorts, I started struggling against the restraints. Seconds later, Vicky came through the door. Nude and smelling of cum and sweat, she was an intoxicating vision as she sat facing me on my lap.

"I am just crazy-hot hoping to be your son's favorite tutor." Mrs. Fulton said in a sultry tone as she raised the front of my shirt over my head and tucked the fabric behind my neck. "It will be fun to see which traits get passed from father to son." She hissed, reaching into my shorts and stroking my rigid pole.

My mind was a confused blur as I tried to gather a response, but found myself mute with equal parts of lust, disgust, and concern. Vicky could see the turmoil on my face and gave me a forceful kiss before I could utter a sound. Her tongue tasted of Trevor's cum. My gut reaction was to be repulsed, but I relented in a haze of lust as she tugged my shorts down to my knees.

"The plan was to have two cocks at my disposal at the same time." Vicki whispered into my ear. "But I'm willing to make do with what I have."

I must have nearly sucked all the oxygen from the room, gasping deeply as she shifted her hips and impaled herself on my twitching cock. Never in my life had I experienced "sloppy seconds" and I struggled to keep perspective as I felt Trevor's load oozing down my balls. I continued to strain against the Velcro straps until my right wrist eventually broke free. My own sex-life had been pretty sparse over the last few months, and I had no intention of being the passive toy that she expected of the boys.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers
12