Turning Boys into Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers

"You're definitely a rare woman. Can't say that I've ever been tied to a chair, forced to be a voyeur, and then fucked, all within an hour of saying "hello." I said, while reaching around with my free hand to collect the spunk off my balls and then spreading it around Vicky's anal ring. "This isn't my first rodeo. I know a cock-whore when I see one." Vicky gasped as I pushed the cum-soaked digit into her ass.

"Mmmm...that feels so good." Vicky cooed, tightly gripping my hair with both hands. "You can call me a whore, if that gets you off. I prefer "sex-kitten". Her face was covered with a wicked grin as she let out an infectious giggle and reached down to release my other hand.

"Maybe you should have kept your student around. Seems like you're hungry for hard cock in your pussy and ass at the same time." I groaned, still fingering her dark pucker while fucking her sloppy gash.

"Oooohhh.... seems like I've caught an adventurous type." Mrs. Fulton hissed while nibbling on my ear. "Maybe I should be a greedy bitch, and work on getting father and son in my holes while the boy's buddy stuffs my throat!"

"Bend over that sawhorse...show me that tight ass." I barked, lifting her off my lap.

"You got it, daddy." She replied, staring into my eyes before biting my lower lip.

I shed my clothes as she sauntered across the room and seductively bent over the bench. Her pussy lips were soaked and the rosebud of her ass glistened in the dim light. I was way too horned at the moment to give a shit, so I barely hesitated before walking over and burying my face into the crack of her ass. Trevor's seed was spread everywhere, so I had to accept the salty taste as I tongued her hole and lapped at her sensitive clit. Vicky writhed and moaned as I skillfully built her to the edge another climax. There's no doubt she could teach the boys many things, but I already had a master's degree from years of experience. Spitting into the palm of my hand, I spread the saliva over my aching tool. The mix of spit and cum produced a frothy and slick coating as I stroked to full hardness.

Pressing the head of my cock against her twitching pucker, Vicky squealed loudly as I pressed into her dark chute. "Ohhhh fffuuucckkk yyyeeesss!!! Give me that dick!"

Looking down, I watched as my aching member slowly sank into her dark tunnel. Vicky's ass was tight, and she knew how to clench her ring at just the right moments to drive me wild. I knocked the sawhorse to the floor, forcing Vicky to place her hands on the wall in front of her. Reaching around her waist, I fingered Mrs. Fulton's sopping cunt and teased her clit as I began abusing her ass for my own needs.

"Damn...you're a good fuck!" I grunted while slapping her smooth ass. "I wish I'd met a woman like you at their age."

"Cut the sweet-talk, baby...and just fuck my ass!" Mrs. Fulton said in a demanding tone.

Vicky's ass was so tight, that I knew I couldn't last much longer. After another minute or two of deep thrusts, the point-of-no-return arrived quickly. "Aaarrrggg...fffuuuccckkk!" I moaned, sinking deep into her chute and releasing an ample load.

We were both breathing heavily as I pulled my softening prick out of her back door. The space between Vicky's legs was a mess of sexual fluids, and managed to look both nasty and erotic in the dim lighting. Another few minutes passed, without a word being said, as we collected our clothes and composure.

"If you go straight home, maybe Trevor is there pleading his case to Evan." Vicky said, running her fingers through my hair. "If he smells sex coming from both of you, maybe he'll wonder what he's missing."

"Look...he's a good kid, and I won't interfere if he decides to accept your offer. I sure as hell won't bitch if his college costs are cut back. But his prudish mother and dull stepfather mainly raised him. He might not be as adventurous as his old man....or his try-anything-once buddy."

Vicky gave me a wink and gentle smile. "Well...I hope he accepts...but I promise I won't tie him to a chair until he submits. I genuinely want them both to have a good time, and to show them things they might never learn. Nobody will be forced to do anything they don't want."

"Stay true to your word, and don't give them hopes of anything more than a fun fling and a generous "goodbye". They're still young and easily influenced by a force of nature as strong as you." I said in my best "concerned father" tone...realizing that I might be pimping them out for tuition money.

"You have my word, Daddy.... cross my heart and hope to die." She giggled, while walking me to the door.

As I walked home, I couldn't help but feel a bit of envy for what might be ahead for Trevor and Evan.

markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers
12