Turning Boys into Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

Trevor's eyes closed into a tight squint and his mouth opened wide as a jolt of initial pain shot through his body. "Mmmmppphhh...fuck! Ohhhh...fffuuuccckkk!" Trevor grunted over-and-over as Evan slowly sank into his bowels and the pain slowly faded.

Vicky could hardly believe it. Trevor's dick seemed to swell harder and larger than ever before, as it remained motionless in her pulsing snatch. The look on Trevor's face was mix of pain and pleasure. Looking toward Evan, she saw a young man with tightly pursed lips and a look of rugged determination. She could tell that Evan had pushed his own envelope, but was now on a course that offered little or no tenderness for Trevor.

Evan tried not to think about what he was doing. Instead, he focused in the incredibly tight fit, and how fucking great it felt around his rigid pole. Once completely buried in Trevor's dark chute, he looked directly into Vicky's surprised glare. "Is this the final exam, you kinky bitch? Am I now a graduate student in your fucked-up sex exploration course?" Evan asked in a lustful, animal-like tone that neither Trevor nor Vicky had ever heard before.

Mrs. Fulton was no fool. She knew that Evan's newfound bravado was a shield for his sense of masculinity. In order to make certain that everyone continued on a journey of intimate fun, Vicky knew she had to affirm his decision. She replied in a resolutely lustful tone of her own. "Oh yes baby...you're on the way to a fucking doctorate. I'm so damned wet...your buddy is hard as steel...and I bet his hole is the tightest piece of ass you've ever had!"

Trevor was so overwhelmed; it never occurred to him that the other two made him into nothing more than a hot fuck-toy. The anal-play that Vicky had shown him was fun...the small dildo she sometimes used felt great...but this was different. This filled his bowels with a deeply radiating heat, and made his sphincter feel like it could tear in half if Evan was any thicker. It was clear from the firm grip on his shoulder, and low rumble from Evan's throat, that this wasn't going to be anything like Vicky's gentle prostate massage. Trevor knew he was about to get truly fucked.

Evan stared down at his prick as it retreated from Trevor's back door. The firmly muscled flesh, lightly covered with dark hair was infinitely different than Vicky's soft, heart-shaped rear. There was no denying that he and his best friend had shared some wild shit over the last few months, but this was never on Evan's mind. The more Evan thought about it, the more he considered it a gift. His buddy wanted this, and was willing to share it. But Evan knew himself well enough to know that his would never be a regular thing between them. Tightening his grip on Trevor's shoulders, Evan's gaze remained fixed on his cock as he slammed back into his buddy's tight ass.

Trevor moaned loudly and Vicky squealed as Evan's forceful thrust mashed their bodies tightly together. Trevor could feel Evan's loose and heavy sack slapping against the back of his balls as his friend delivered a deep and aggressive fuck. The pain was once again searing, but quickly faded as Evan developed a steady and deliberate rhythm. Vicky desperately wanted to see the actual penetration, but was more than satisfied to feel Trevor's steel-hard shaft in her pussy. The gentle nudges deeper-and-deeper into her sopping snatch teased her into an escalating climax.

The intensely tight friction and taboo nature of the whole thing had Evan on-edge within minutes. His scrotum began to tighten, and he knew that it wouldn't be long.

Trevor could sense the change in his friend's thrusts. Vicky's pussy was now pulsing around his hard shaft, telling him that she was also close to cumming. Knowing this would likely never happen again, Trevor lost all fear of demanding what he wanted. "Oh fuck yeah, man...pound my ass! Seed it, man...dump your load deep inside!"

"Uuunnnggg...fffuuuccckkk!!" Evan grunted loudly, pressing his hips tightly against Trevor's ass with a final and forceful thrust. Evan's cock pulsed five or six times and his nuts ached as the heaviest load he could remember drained from his body.

Trevor could feel the warmth coating his bowels as each spurt of cum splashed within his guts. Evan's cock twitched and throbbed against his prostate, driving Trevor to his own point of no return. Trevor's eyes nearly rolled back into his head as he expelled one load after another into Vicky's womb while Evan's seed filled his ass.

Vick's body seemed to vibrate as an intense wave of pleasure move from her pussy and flowed over her entire body. The strength of Evan's last thrust, and the weight of their bodies, pushed Trevor's dick more deeply into her snatch than she had ever experienced before. Her nipples became achingly erect little nubs and her breathing ragged as the waves of pleasure continued to course through her exhausted body.

Feeling completely spent and struggling to maintain position, Evan fell back onto the oily mat as his softening prick slid from Trevor's abused pucker. Even in the dim candlelight, Evan could see a stream of white cum flowing from his buddy's hole and down the back of his balls.

Making sure she got every bit of pleasure from her mind-blowing orgasm, Vicky rolled Trevor onto his back and rode his cock until it slipped from her cunt with a sticky "plop".

The only sound in the room for several minutes was of everyone's heavy breathing. Just a few of the candles still remained lit when Evan stood up and offered a hand to his exhausted partners. Vicky said nothing as she grabbed a few towels and began wiping the excess oil from everyone's bodies. Looking back over her shoulder, she beckoned the young men to follow her as she led them to the shower next to her bedroom.

Without the pretense of imagined barriers, sharing a shower seemed almost more intimate than sex. A mass of flesh under the running water, exploring and cleaning each other at will, with no sense of embarrassment.

Sensing the need to make things clear, Trevor gripped his buddy's hand, hooking their thumbs together over clasped palms. "Man...I swear to you...this is our secret for life. We pushed each other into some really crazy shit...I'll never ask this much of you ever again."

Evan knew what Trevor was really saying, and respected his friend for giving him space to put things in perspective. Messing around with guys would never be a priority for Evan. It was the "heat of the moment", and the trust between the three of them, that allowed it to happen at all. It was a relief to Evan to know that Trevor understood him so well.

"Gentlemen...thank you...thank you both so much." Vicky said, wrapping her arms around their waists and offering each of them a deep kiss. "I hope you've both had a good time and that I haven't done anything to mess-up your love lives. I really want you to find that perfect partner...your soul-mate...and enjoy a lifetime of incredible sex with the one you love."

Evan smiled, wrapping one arm around Trevor's shoulder, and placing his other hand on Vicky's perfect ass. "I think it's safe to say that you'll always be my favorite boss and tutor."

The three shared a gentle laugh; eventually ending the night with many more hugs and kisses. It took a few months for Evan and Trevor to get back into serious dating, but they never lost sight of what Vicky told them from the very beginning; never a promise of love, only a good time and good pay, for a much needed service.

++++++++++

Almost a year had passed since anyone in town last saw Mrs. Fulton, and things had largely returned to normal. Trevor was a Frank's house, inspecting the refrigerator for something to eat, while waiting on Evan to get back from a soccer match.

"Finding anything decent in there? I haven't been shopping for a while." Frank asked, not at all surprised to find Trevor in his kitchen.

"With all the extra traveling you've been doing, the quality of food around here has really suffered. I might actually have to leach off my own mother!" Trevor replied, noticing Frank was better dressed than normal. "Wow...something other than jeans and a t-shirt! What's the event?"

"Well...I'm glad you're here." Frank said, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. "I'm seeing someone, and it could make things tense for all of us."

It didn't take long for Trevor to connect the dots, and think of the only person who could create awkward moments for all of them. "Oh shit...this could get messy." Trevor blurted-out, without thinking. "I guess that explains all the travel. Evan couldn't figure out what you were doing. You know...I never told him anything about Vicky's guest on that wild-ass night."

"I do know...I really appreciate that..." Frank had intended to say more, but was interrupted by the sound of the front door as Evan returned home.

"Hey Trevor...thanks for coming over. I'll get cleaned-up and then we can go get the girls." Evan was about to run upstairs, but the serious look on their faces made him pause. Glancing over at his father's better-than-normal appearance made it obvious that something was up.

"Um...we need to talk." Frank said, motioning toward the chairs around the kitchen table. "The three of us really need to air a few things out."

Evan took a seat at the table, wondering what could be so important that also involved Trevor. As his father sat down, Evan could the smell the cologne he was wearing. The scent immediately triggered a recent memory. "Oh fuck." He mumbled, already fearing where this was headed.

Maybe we'll hear more of this tale in the future?

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers