All Comments on 'Turning Boys into Men'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
More more more! Love it!

Absolutely steaming hot story Britt. You write taboo stories with a skill and flair that is beyond your years.... very well done! Thanks for the great read!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 8 years ago
Hot

So hot. Just thinking about being naughty with five boys deserves 5 stars.

GrabenorkGrabenorkalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Realistic situation leading up to a conclusion that all shy boys could only wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Brittni has an older sister named Lexi, a younger brother named James and nicknamed Bub that she has fucked and an uncle who took her virginity. Has she had any of them at the same time? Has she fucked any other family members?

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Great story .... very realistic !! Great details it's what made your story so enjoyable to read plus; how she did each boy differently and explained everything. Now being much older, I wished when I was in my teens and early 20's; a young gal had taken the time to educate me on how to properly do everything about sex; technique, what's girls want and like, etc. just like James sister did. Those boys certainly had a great teacher and carried that forward in real life. When you learn much later; you have missed so much !! I cannot wait until James and his sister before she leaves for college talk about and wind up doing sexually. Of course, I am sure they will always now have a great sexually part of their relationship now. Thank you !!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago
Damn Good Story!

Britt, that was absolutely fantastic! I love your stories so much and hope to read more of them! Just like Bill said MORE MORE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Minimized curriculum

These geeky virgins could probably gain from also having a general need for foreplay included in the teachings....

(Justin <-> Jason)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well educated

I Love Your Story HOT GIRL U not only educated your brother but also ME. I learned more sex plans from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My brothers

I have two brothers....one older and one younger. Our parents would often go out of town for some business conferences about once every two months. As we got older us kids began to think about sex a lot when I was just starting high school, we three had a night where we discussed sex and what we had done. The next night we all decided to experiment. After that, the three of us would constantly have sex when our parents would leave. In the next couple of years I think I fucked each of them a couple of hundred times. Life was good.

Gregvan6565Gregvan6565about 7 years ago
What a great sister you are

I know some may say you were terrible and almost a slut by doing this but I say your a great sister to help your nerd bro and his friends learn exactly what they need to know in college. It was a great story and I actually hope it was a true one!

SinglephguySinglephguyalmost 7 years ago
Britt you are truly my best friend and lover and this was both hot and beautiful.

I loved it. I have had the honor of being your lover wink wink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

When I was underage I had a girl friend that was the neighborhood sex queen. Even though we didn't know what we were doing she'd let us all try things with her. She'd even host sexual parties a few times a year. We'd play strip poker, spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven and stuff. During one of them her older sister invited herself to watch. After a while she decided we were doing all of it wrong. She showed us a LOT like this woman did. She totally changed up the naughtiness of our games. Our games went from erotically innocent to oral sex parties to more. I'm thankful to both of those sisters. This story reminded me of those times

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 6 years ago
Men to Boys

Britt, as usual your story is hot, sexy, and fun. You have fun with your fiction, and that's a big plus. Your stories ( and you, too, I'll bet) can turn us old guys back into the young men we miss being. Thank you.

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Well written, fun reading, wish I had an education like That!

sslarivio1sslarivio1almost 2 years ago

I have read about half of your stories and so far this for me is the hottest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT STORY!

I wish I had a sister who could have taught me.

LeB.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

This was a fun (and hot) read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com