Turning Boys into Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers

When I went back to sucking James's cock, he did just as I asked. I could feel his hand on my head, guiding me to how he likes it. I sped up, then slowed down but as soon as I started deepthroating again, his palm pushed my head down and he arched his back, lifting his ass off the couch.

"Aw shit, I'm cummin! Ohhhh! Grrrrrrrrrr!" warned James as he shot his thick cum into the back of my throat. I felt like he would never stop spurting. I won't lie, it was difficult to catch all the spunk as some of it dribbled down my chin.

When James's pole stopped spewing, I just rested my face on his abs. I clutched the base of his cock, squeezed tightly, and ran my fist up his dick to draw out the remaining sperm from his shaft. I sat up with my cheeks puffed, looking like a chipmunk. I gulped down the large salty load.

"Wow, Bub. I now believe you haven't ever jacked off. That was a ton of cum. It's not healthy to let yourself get so backed up," I advised as I shook my head.

I needed a drink after that and asked James to get me a bottled water. After guzzling about half of it, I smiled and continued, "Ok, who is next? Justin, I think it's your turn. Sit on the edge of the couch."

He sat down and I was now up on my knees, on the couch to his side. Reaching behind myself, I undid my strappy wedges and let them fall to the floor. Without the high heels on, I was now completely nude and presented my next technique, "I'm gonna suck Justin from the side and use my hand to help, even though I really don't need too. You guys move your chairs down so you can see better. If a girl is using her hand, just sit back and let her work her magic."

I lowered myself onto my stomach with my face in Justin's lap. With a short cock, there wasn't much room for my hand and I grabbed it as far down by the balls as humanly possible. I wrapped my lips around the top and began to suck and tug simultaneously. I hummed my pleasure while Justin leaned his head back to enjoy Brittni's magic. It wasn't 2 minutes he squealed in his high pitched, pre-pubescent voice, "I can't hold it. Oh, here it comes! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

I slurped and jacked his shooting dick inside my cheeks while moaning, "Mmmmmmmm." Justin had a nice size load but not near as much to swallow as the previous two boys. When I got up, his cock hadn't even deflated a little. He was just as hard as he was before he came. I looked around and the other boys were as well. My idea of sucking all their dicks before letting them fuck me was turning out to be a great idea.

Red headed Trevor was last. He had the longest dick in the group and I was going to suck him off while he stood. I put a cushion down on the floor in front of him for my knees. As I prepared myself, I looked at guys to share more knowledge, "If you notice, I'm going to suck Trevor's dick while on my knees and look how I grab the back of his ass. When we do this, we are controlling the depth and guiding you as to how fast we want it. In this position, you can help out by moving your hips, in and out, almost like your fucking our mouths. It' ok, to put your hands on our head for stability."

I put his curved, pasty white cock in my mouth. When I grabbed his clenched ass and slid his cock all the way down my throat, Trevor just about went weak in the knees where I felt like I was holding him up. He loved my warm mouth and took advantage of holding my head with both his hands. I would pull him in and the push him back as I sucked. Trevor was literally humping my mouth.

"God damn! I'm gonna lose it. I'm about to cum. Oh, fuck! Here it Cooooooooooomes!" Trevor screamed, loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

His cock spurted and spurted its slimy sperm on my tongue while Trevor continued yelling, "It feels so fuckin good! Ohhhh!"

I carefully swallowed Trevor's jizz to complete the foursome in less than 30 total minutes. Each boy had orgasmed to the point of where they could have intercourse without climaxing too soon. After taking another swig of my water to wash the last of Trevor's tangy but bitter cum from my pallet, the real education was about to begin. I will admit, from all the cock sucking, my pussy had become rather wet.

I wanted to reassure all the guys not to be shy or insecure. I knew they would be awkward from inexperience and it was my job to be understanding and teach them when I began my preparatory speech.

I began, "Alright guys, first things, first, if your partner is unknown, then you need to wear a condom to prevent STDs and pregnancy. Since it is all your first times and I am on the pill and healthy, we can go bareback for this session. Nobody needs to be worried that their cock is not big enough. For the record, yes size does matter but if you lack size then you develop other skills to compensate for it. For example, you may learn to eat pussy really well, then use your cock confidently, paying attention to details that I'm about to teach you and you will be an incredible lover. Remember that, all of you. Confidence and stamina go a loooong way! Now, who wants to go first?"

All four boys, at once, raised their hand, trying to talk over each other with, "I do!" or "Right here," just like they were in class wanting to answer the teacher.

"Let's see, Justin, you go first. We will do it in the sitting missionary position and all you guys watch and learn," I stated.

I sat down on the tip of the couch with my pussy hanging over the edge. I led Justin to his knees right in front of me. He was too short and after stacking two decorative pillows on the floor, his adjusted height was perfect. Poor kid, had no muscle tone or body hair.

I helped him, "Scoot up sweetie. Put it in." I then spoke to the crowd, "Some guys want us to put their cock in us for them and for me, that is ok, sometimes, but a confident guy will take control and put it in himself. You can slap it on our pussy lips or wiggle it around on our clit to get us excited. That is very cool and erotic for us."

Justin fumbled around before his hard cock found its opening. I put my arms around him and helped him get closer until he was completely inside me. I could feel his heartbeat racing while pressed up against my boobs. I requested, "Now kiss me."

He awkwardly opened him mouth and tried to lock onto mine very rough before I pulled back to teach once again, "Whoa, not so rough in the beginning." I touched his eyelids and rubbed them closed before continuing, "You always want to close your eyes when you kiss, then start out slow and sensual." Then I began to kiss and peck his lips so softly while whispering, "Just like this. You want to feel your lover's lips and mouth. You slowly open wider, and press your mouth to mine...gently, then use your tongue to probe without drooling," I finished as our mouths locked together and shared a nice open mouth kiss with him.

We stopped kissing, and I leaned down and started sensually kissing his bare shoulders and neck while I put my hands on his upper ass cheeks. I pulled them closer and encouraged, "Start thrusting in and out. Yes, just like that...not too fast in the beginning, let me feel you and you should want to feel me. Mmmmm, that's nice just like that. Does it feel good to you?"

"Uh huh," was all that Jason could mutter while enjoying himself.

I spread my legs wider, eventually wrapping them around his waist before instructing, "You're doing so good. Keep it going."

From our sitting position, Justin fucked me nice and slow. Before long he was getting overwhelmed and about to cum and became worried, "I don't know if I can...I'm gonna...where should I, you know?"

"Don't worry baby, it's your first time and you won't last very long. Go ahead and cum inside me. You can cum in my pussy," I soothingly replied.

Not long after I spoke those words and with me nibbling on his earlobe, Justin's mouth and eyes opened really wide, followed by a huge breath holding grunt, "Uuurrrrrrrrr. I'm going right now! Uuuurrrrrrr!"

I rubbed the back of his head and neck while whispering in his ear, "That's it sweetie. Let it all out. Don't hold back. Shoot all your cum inside me...just like that."

Justin stopped cumming and started trembling as I held him close while encouraging, "You did good. Did you like it?"

He excitingly shook his head yes, I asked him to go get us a few towels. He returned from the bathroom with three as I used two of them to cover the couch and the last one to wipe the mess from my vagina. The guys were so good as they waited patiently with their hard-ons.

Even though the boys were still sexually charged up, I was needing a good orgasm as well. I decided for my next teaching session, I was going to use Trevor and his nice sized cock. I was up on the couch, lying on my back with my legs spread while the boys sat in their seats. My pussy was gooey and ready for more.

I began, "This is the regular missionary position. Trevor, get up here on top of me." Trevor quickly obeyed as he was on his knees in no time, about to enter me. "This is the most common position. Trevor, put it in," I commanded as I was physically holding my knees back.

Trevor took hold of his own cock and slid it in me and with the help of Justin's cum greasing my walls, had no trouble. He was lying on top of me with all his weight before I corrected him, "Once you are fucking a girl in this position and she is worked up, then it is ok to drop your body weight on her but in the beginning, it is a no no. Hold yourself up with your hands and move your hips around. Oh, yea that's good, just like that," as Trevor followed my directions.

Trevor was moving his hips around, "Very good, it lets me feel your cock from different angles and it allows me crave your body on top of me," I complimented. "Now pump me real slowly. Guys, it's better to start slow then as we get closer to cumming, you may hammer away. That is when we like to be pounded through the mattress," I giggled.

Trevor did in fact speed up his thrusting as I rubbed his freckled covered skinny triceps. I was getting close to an orgasm when I instructed, "You're doing great baby, now fuck me harder and make me cum. I'm your woman and you need to take control and make me cum with your hard dick!"

Before he took me there, Trevor started shaking with his jaw clenched and his eyes squinted like he was staring into the sun, "Oh no! I'm cuuuuuuuumin! Aughhhhhhh!"

Trevor had shot his load without making me cum but like I stated earlier, it was his first time and I needed to be understanding, "That's ok, don't worry about it. You are no longer a virgin. You have to feel good about that. Just lay here on top of me for a minute and don't take it out."

I could tell that Trevor's cock had not softened at all. He was still buried inside me, with his feet hanging over the end of the couch arm and my idea was to have him perform a quick turn around and do it again so he could make me cum.

"Kiss me. Do it like I showed you guys earlier," I directed Trevor.

He locked his mouth to mine and I put my tongue in his. He gently sucked my tongue. I rubbed the dip in his lower back while working my hands over his lean, tight ass. I rubbed it and even jerked it forward to feel his cock press just a little deeper in my pussy.

I broke our kiss and ordered, "Get up on your knees and put my legs up in the air. Good, now fuck me like you mean it. Get mad! Yes, Trevor, just like that! Faster! Harder! Show me how you fuck! I'm your woman and take me now! Harder!"

Poor Trevor was pounding my pussy a mile a minute. He looked like a scared rabbit. His balls were slapping my ass crack as I ordered in the throes of passion, "Kiss my leg...and my ankle...and my feet!"

I screamed as my powerful orgasm ripped through my vagina, "Yeeeeesssss! Augh, hold it still! Let me feel it!"

The panting Trevor, with my legs up over his shoulders touching his cheeks, just kept kissing my ankles and feet. He was getting into it while my inner walls twitched and spasmed around his dick. After I finished my climax, he started pumping me again and not long afterwards, seized up into another orgasm, his third of the evening. I loved feeling his cock spurt inside me.

"You did real good baby. I'm so proud of you. Now THAT is how you use your dick. You took control and made me cum. When you kissed and held my legs, you were being passionate and showing your masculinity. I hope all you guys paid attention to that," I praised.

When Trevor got off of me, my pussy was a swollen quivering mess. Two boys were no longer virgins, and I had two more to take, counting my own little brother.

"Bub, if you're a little uncomfortable looking at me because we are brother and sister, you can do me doggie style. Look at your cock, its leaking bad. You are so horny and need this. I'm gonna get on my knees here on the couch, get right behind me and put it in."

I was facing and holding on to the back of the couch with my feet hanging over the front and my back arched causing my tush to stick up in the air. James nervously stood behind me and aimed his cock toward my used, slimy opening. He moved forward until his 7 inches were hidden.

I guided him and taught the others, "Hold my waist...tighter...when you are doing a girl doggie, you need to think about proper angle. While on our knees, our vaginas are slightly tilted upward, so be sure you thrust your dick that direction. Go in and up. Come from underneath."

James followed my advice and starting pumping me from behind while doing his best to thrust upward. He was doing a nice job and making me feel good.

I was taking what James was giving and I added, "Right at the end of your thrust, put a little extra on it and pound it home,"

When he started doing that, it felt incredible. His pubic area was slapping my ass like I was a bad girl.

"James, smack my ass. Spank me baby!" I commanded as I became a bad girl.

James followed my order as his palm crashed down on my cheek. He interrupted his swats with a hurried, "Britt, I going to cum. I'm about to go. I'm..."

Then I interrupted him, "Its ok, Bub. Blow it in me. I want you to cum really hard!"

"I am now! Aughhh...I'm cummin right now....Aughhhhhh!" James grunted.

Just having my own brother shoot his sperm in my pussy gave me some weird, messed up erotic feeling in my stomach. My pussy started spasming at the same time James was blowing his load. Brother and sister were cumming together. It was sick, twisted and hot all at once.

"You did it, Bub. You are no longer a virgin. You got your first piece of pussy. I'm happy for you," I congratulated.

James pulled his spent tool out of me, causing a huge bubbly glob of cum to plop down on the towel that was covering the couch. James collapsed on his chair to get his breath. I had one more boy to convert.

"Mark, you have been so good waiting your turn. I'm gonna ride your dick. Come sit down right here baby," I directed while patting the cushion.

Mark took his place, while I stood and straddled his lap. When I lowered myself down, I took hold of his prick and guided it into my soggy pussy. Once I was completely impaled on it and sitting in his lap, I used that opportunity for another lesson.

"Guys, when a girl is going to ride you, keep your legs together because it allows more length to be forced upward. During this position, it is ok to allow the girl to put it in but you can hold it in place for her. There are two different styles we use in the riding position. The first is a straight bounce up and down like this," I demonstrated while staying on my feet, squatting and raising up like I was riding a bed post.

I continued my demonstration when I dropped to my knees on the couch while sitting on his lap, holding his shoulders, and rocking back and forth, "Riding cock gets tiring real quick for our legs. I call this the rocking or grinding technique. See how I'm sitting on his cock, and shifting my hips front to back which can give a slightly different feel but the results are just as good. It also allows us to feel it deeper if we need it.

I began to fuck Mark, alternating both techniques. I bounced on him for a little while then I would grind on his dick. I began to instruct, "Take my hips. Good, now try to bounce me on your cock. When I drop to grind, then you start thrusting upward to meet me. Oh, yea, just like that good. Good job!"

Mark was fucking me back. His hips were moving just as fast as mine. Just then his cock popped out of my slippery pussy. I said, "That's ok. That happens sometimes when you get going really fast. You just stick it back in and pick up where you left off."

I wriggled around until it slid back in me. I'm grinding my greasy slit on his dick while he is trying to pump me from underneath. As my legs got tired, I put more and more weight down on his lap and gyrated. I cupped his cheeks with my hand and squeezed his mouth into a pucker. With my other hand, I raked my fingers through his hair like a comb. I know it might have been showing off and unfair but I put all my Kegel exercises to good use when I squeezed my vagina tight around his cock while I gave him tiny, pouty kisses on his bottom lip until he started choking on his own orgasm. He was cumming so hard, his body was lifting me up with every shot. I felt like I was sitting on a vibrating chair. I didn't cum that time but it was extremely hot.

I got off Mark's lap with cum leaking out of me like a hole in a bucket. I cupped my hand under my pussy and ran to the bathroom to clean myself up. My next plan was to give each boy a shot individually. There was a guest room in the basement where my Uncle Pete stayed for a little while after his divorce. I put on a t-shirt and shorts to simulate a date that is brought home. I would have each boy go in with me and have them show me their skills.

Justin came in first and was infatuated with my tits. He just wanted to suck them while I jacked him off. I showed him how to use his tongue to circle and flick the proper areas before clamping on and sucking like a baby on his mother. I beat his meat until he came on my leg. There wasn't much there but what do you expect from someone who has had that many orgasms in one evening.

James had me ride him while Trevor did me doggie style. Both boys lasted a lot longer but still shot their loads in me within 10 minutes. Justin wanted to put my leg up while he banged me from the side. He awkwardly, but sweetly, kissed the back of my neck until he exploded. I had completely drained all the boys and taught them about sex as a group and individually. They were all ready to go to college and hopefully a little less shy about approaching girls.

We wrapped the evening up with me taking questions from the guys. They asked me different things that were mostly not related to sex such as dating, different ways to ask girls out, etc. The final question came from my brother James.

"Have you ever done it in the butt?" Bub asked curiously.

While everyone anxiously awaited my answer, I responded, "Oh yes, but that is another story."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers
12