All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Drunk Bday Girl'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Target155Target155almost 8 years ago
Hot

Loved the story and series. Wish it was longer!! I hope she turns the friend to! And makes her,her little sex slave! Want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Back on track

Much better. The last one just felt like you were not into it and lacked oomph. This one was more to your standards. Keep it up.

pjw7326pjw7326almost 8 years ago
love it

O please o please say Jasmine now fucks Amanda , that would be a great second part , especially since Amanda seemed to be upset her friend did what she did , another friend of Amandas and she gets jealous and demands to be fucked too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
huh

i bet you're a guy

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Really good, but...

It is a really good story, but felt rushed and would have been better if it had more to it and more about her turn becoming a lesbian.... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soooo Good!

I really liked this one! The straight girl getting drilled in the Ladies Room was fantastic. Getting caught by her friend was a great addition. I suspect the friend will get fucked just because she'll be way too curious about what she saw, won't she? ;)

I love your work and look forward to the next installment of this story and all of the others you'll write in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Thanks for this deadly hot seduction story. I look forward to hearing more about Jasmine and her future prey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nail Amanda for her being such a conservative bitch

Jasmine might as well kill two birds with one stone by nailing Amanda and making Lori slap her face multiple times to submit to the inevitable. THEN force her to lice Jasmine's pussy multiple times until conversion achieved. Jasmine will have two submissive sluts to take home and drop Amanda off to Janet's house for bbc and pussy licking conversion to blacks. And take Lori home for more pleasuring and find a high school friend to adopt her as her lesbian submissive slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write more of this series

I want to see who wins the cotest unless it is a tye.I do love reading your stories i also have agreat imagination always love to watch women together especially if its my wife and her mom.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooabout 5 years ago
That was full-on!

Was that a lesbian story or a lesbian non-consent story? Whatever, I liked the full-on, aggressive nature of it. Pure fantasy of course if my lesbian friends are correct as they tell me no apparent straight turns unless there is a modicum of experience/experimentation or strong curiosity there beforehand, but then this IS erotic fantasy land. So who cares? I'm liking this series of short stories and the way it's been written.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
Good Story!

Liked the story but i have my reservations about how closely it adheres to true life even though it is fantasy.

I would think that a follow on story would be that the elder lady, Jasmine, would lure both Lorie and girlfriend, Amanda, to her bed eating and fucking both girls with both girls returning the favors in a threesome extolling the euphoria of F-F love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Will the turns return?

Great stories and just curious if some of the Turns like Lori, Amanda and Carrie will return and maybe bring along some of their friends such as Abby, Zelda etc...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Predators. Where is Chris Hansen?

AlbinoMandingoAlbinoMandingoover 1 year ago

Delicious story! Now I want to read of Amanda getting turned by Lori!

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

592. Love these short submission tales. Easy to read in one sitting. Incredible how different yet the same these seductions are. Of course the female body only offers so many treats and many way to explore them as you so delightfully present.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50563 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...