Turning Contest: A Drunk Bday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Giving your friend a great twenty-first birthday," Jasmine answered with a shrug.

"Stop it," Amanda demanded.

"Do you want me to stop, Lori?" jasmine asked.

"God, noooooo," Lori answered, the orgasm so intense she never wanted this moment to end, regardless of the humiliation and aftermath.

"Lori, what has gotten into you?" Amanda questioned.

"My cock," Jasmine answered.

"Just please leave," Lori pleaded, mortified she was caught in such an act, but unable to do anything but enjoy the orgasm that was still doing its magic.

"Whatever," Amanda said, shaking her head and disappearing, befuddled at her usually conservative friend's behaviour.

Jasmine pulled out of the humiliated, still coming girl, and ordered as she took off the strap-on, sat on the toilet and spread her legs, "Now come and get your birthday pie, birthday girl."

Still coming, head spinning, Lori weakly turned around to protest. "I need to go."

"You're not going anywhere until you have some birthday pie," Jasmine firmly stated.

Lori felt compelled to obey, and wanting to avoid the inevitable conversation with her friends, dropped to her knees and, even though she had never considered eating out another girl, leaned forward and buried her face in the older woman's shaved pussy.

Jasmine pulled out her phone and texted her first turn, even as she pondered if Lori's chubby friend was a possible second turn for the evening. It was only eleven fifteen, there was lots of time for a second turn.

Scorecard:
Veronica: 2
Carol: 1
Crystal: 1
Jasmine: 1
Portia: 1


THE END


Coming Next: Turning Contest: A Drunk Bride 2 Be
(Jasmine continues her hunt going after not one, but two more women).

12