Turning Eighteen Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after we had started fucking, Lacey moaned and squealed out her orgasm, afterwards she was panting and sweating. “Now it’s your turn. But don’t cum in me, I want to feel your hot juice all over my face and breasts.” With that I wrapped my arms around her back as she let go of her holds and I slowly lowered her to the floor. I pulled my cock out of my sister’s cunt and started to slowly stroke it. Quickly I reached down and got a couple of fingers full of her sweet nectar and had a quick taste.

“Oh god Lacey. I’m gonna cum here real soon.” I said.

“Come on baby brother, give it to me.” Lacey leaned back against the wall and as soon as she opened up her mouth, my orgasm started. I pulled back hard and grunted as I started to shoot my cum on Lacey’s face and breasts. The first three spurts hit Lacey in the mouth, the cheek, and just under her nose. My final spurts hit Lacey in the neck and on her breasts. As my orgasm ended, I felt a stinging pain in my ass. I dropped down to the floor and snaked in between Lacey’s legs and licked her warm cunt.


Lacey gently shoved my head away, “How about we go and relax in the hot tub for a couple minutes, then you can play with my pussy.” I just nodded. I helped her up and we proceeded to the basement where the hot tub/game room was. Lacey turned the water and bubble jets on and we both climbed in, enjoying the warmth of the water. After about ten minutes of rest and relaxation Lacey hoped up onto the edge of the hot tub. “Here, dig in.” She said. Slowly I swam over to Lacey, but unlike my swimming, I ate her hard and fast, and as soon as I touched her clit, she orgasmed so hard, her slippery ass almost went right off of the tub. After her waves of pleasure passed Lacey looked down at me, smiled, and said, “Now it’s your turn.”

I sat on the edge of the hot tub, but just before Lacey could get to my cock, I climbed out of the tub, and ran up to our room. Tracey was still in the tub. Once inside our room, I dove under the covers of my bed and wrapped the blankets around me as tight as I could take it. Lacey’s footsteps echoed throughout the hall as she burst into our room. A few seconds later, Lacey hit me in the back with her closed fist. “What the hell was that all about?” She asked angrily.

I started to cry, and it showed in my reply. “I…I…don’t know Lacey. Actually, I do know but I don’t want to talk to you about it.”

I could feel the bed shift as Lacey sat down on the bed. Slowly she started to rub my back, “Matt, whatever it is you can tell me.”

“Lacey, I’m afraid to.” I replied.

“Why is that Matt? You know you and I have always been close and you know that you never had any trouble at all talking with each other about anything.”

I sniffed and slowly released the blankets and Lacey slid them down until everything above my stomach was exposed. “Lacey, I’m afraid if I tell you, you’ll think that I’m some kind of sick freak.”

“Matt, I would never think that about you. I love you and you love me and whatever it is I can help you out.”

“That’s the problem.” I said.

“What is? Love?” I nodded.

“You know that I love you baby brother…”

I cut Lacey off, “See that there is the problem.”

“Matt, just come right out and tell me.” She said impatiently.

“Lacey I love you.” I said.

Lacey just looked confused, “I told you that I love you.”

“NO!” I started. “I love you as a guy would love his girlfriend or his wife.”

Lacey looked shocked now. “Oh.”

I started to cry again. “I knew it.”

“You don’t understand Matt…” Lacey was now crying, “I love you in that same way. I just never dreamed that you would feel the same for me.”

I stopped crying now. “So what do we do about this newfound love?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Lacey replied. “We’ll talk with mom and dad about it tomorrow…” Lacey pulled back the covers and pressed herself against my back, but I just lay there motionless, wondering about what our parents would say of this, this newfound love for one another…

Stay tuned for the next part…

12