All Comments on 'Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 07'

by alanabirequest

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So cute and hot

Please don't leave us waiting so long again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Wow! Great Story so far!

hope to read more from you soon

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 8 years agoAuthor
There will be a Chapter 8 ...

I have already started Chapter 8. I promise to not let a whole year go by this time, but it will still probably be a couple of months. Maybe sooner! We'll see. The good news is that I already have the story idea, sent to me by a young, pretty adventurous bisexual woman who is fantasizing that she convinces her own, real life boyfriend to "go bi" for her. Her story idea was so hot I had to make it the follow up to Chapter 7. Keep those pussies wet, ladies, there's more hot male cocksucking action to cum!

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 completed and submitted ...

Chapter 8 has been completed and submitted. Should post in a few days. I love feedback, so please email me with your thoughts, what you liked, etc.

katt2007katt2007almost 8 years ago
Perfect

I loved the piss.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Natalie and Alana Need to Experience PISS!

Hope Chris dumps that piece of shit girlfriend,Alana quickly! But only after 5 guys and 5 girls all piss and shit on her at the same time!

After all the piss,have to assume that a SHIT-storm is coming next! ~ SCATrina!

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Scatrina, I like the piss part, but not the shit ...

Not sure why you would read a story like that and react like you did. A lot of anger? Maybe a woman in your life that you remain frustrated by? Well, all anger aside, I do like the idea that I (or at least me as a character in my story) get drowned in gallons of man piss and girl piss. That turns me on. Not into shit. Just the wet sports.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well, it started out fun, but the piss play is a TOTAL turn-off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous